Bronkaid and Primatene now banned in USA? As of December 31?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. the pharma at rite aide tonight was under the impression it was discontinued as well. said they hadn't had any in stock for months.


  2. Damn you guys r scaring me looks like I'm a have to stack up....fyi I live in Iowa nd its still available her.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rolo87 View Post
    Damn you guys r scaring me looks like I'm a have to stack up....fyi I live in Iowa nd its still available her.
    If you read nearly the end of the last page you can hear some good news.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  4. the walgreens in the indianapolis area all were restocked with bronkaid today according to their website. I was able to buy one today from the Walgreens near my house

  5. none by me in nj
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
    •   
       


  6. I decided to go with the canadian 8mg HCLs to control better dosage, so I will likely have a couple spare boxes of Bronkaid shortly.

    I got some on ebay way overpriced

  7. if pharms arnt restocked by the end of march / start of april I think I will panic.

  8. I found some at CVS yesterday and mentioned to the clerk that I was having trouble finding it elsewhere and he goes, "yeah, these are like our last two boxes."

    So then I buy the stupid things, and there are only 24 tabs in a box -- the **** is that about?! Last time I checked (a few months ago) they were in 60-count boxes.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    I found some at CVS yesterday and mentioned to the clerk that I was having trouble finding it elsewhere and he goes, "yeah, these are like our last two boxes."

    So then I buy the stupid things, and there are only 24 tabs in a box -- the **** is that about?! Last time I checked (a few months ago) they were in 60-count boxes.
    There are 2 sizes, yes lol
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  10. I tried to get some from walmart (I think) in colorado and they quoted that discontinuation notice. I tried another walmart on the other side of town and they had some in and I got a 60 count box. Seems that it might not be the standard.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  11. I got two at my local walmart today after them not having any for a while, they appeared to have been restocked and had a few more boxes. Relief washed over me in an awesome wave.

  12. I stop at walgreens every Saturday now after the gym when i hit the atm next door. one day they will have it

  13. just bought Bronkaid at my walmart 10 minutes ago. they seemed fully stocked..

  14. Quote Originally Posted by misterj View Post
    just bought Bronkaid at my walmart 10 minutes ago. they seemed fully stocked..
    Picked up a box of Bronkaid a few days ago at a Rite Aide. They seemed fully stocked as well. I went to two other pharmas very close to this one. There is a four way stop here and there is a different pharma on three of the corners. CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aide. The first two were unsuccessful. Employees from both locations said that Bronkaid is to be reformulated and re-released. I don't know if that is true or not, but they both had the same answer.

    Rite Aide seemed fully stocked though. I had my choice of Primatene or Bronkaid.

  15. Back in stock at drugstore.com!!!
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  16. got some last night at walgreens.

    only two boxes left and it had not even been in for more than a few days. the pharmacist didn't even know it was back in stock..

  17. My store is stoked to the hilt, I wouldn't worry guys haha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  18. Back on shelves here at normal price.

  19. got my bronkaid tabs from CVS a few weeks back. they keep 'em behind the counter and you sign it out with your ID.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mattkill View Post
    got my bronkaid tabs from CVS a few weeks back. they keep 'em behind the counter and you sign it out with your ID.
    They were definitely out in most areas for a couple of months. Under the shelf, behind the shelf, in back, nada.

  21. Thread resurrection. It seems that it's all disappearing again. My wife tried to buy some Bronkaid tonight and was told that all products like it were recalled/discontinued.

    Any word on WTF is going on this time?
    Training around a jacked up neck.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    Thread resurrection. It seems that it's all disappearing again. My wife tried to buy some Bronkaid tonight and was told that all products like it were recalled/discontinued.

    Any word on WTF is going on this time?
    My wife just bought some here. No issues yet.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  23. There was a Misprint on the bronkaid label, so they have been recalled, they will return soon. Primatene is still available.

    Peace

  24. Yeah, I should have Googled before I panicked. Thanks for the help and for not flaming me.

    http://www.bronkaid.com/en/home.php

    Wife just bought some Primatene.
    Training around a jacked up neck.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Truth behind Primatene and Bronkaid
    By 123rock in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-13-2014, 10:04 PM
  2. Help With Bronkaid please!!!
    By Miami335i in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 12:15 PM
  3. primatene
    By xalmasin88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 04:19 AM
  4. BRONKAID
    By mw525 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 01:43 AM
  5. Primatene
    By bassgirl in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Log in
Log in