Bronkaid and Primatene now banned in USA? As of December 31? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Bronkaid and Primatene now banned in USA? As of December 31?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member

i was getting depressed until page two.. was at two different walmarts in vegas and they both weren't carrying the primatenes .. or the bronkaids for that matter. i prefer the primatenes cause sometime i like to dose a third time and just to one pill in the early evening

2. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    i was getting depressed until page two.. was at two different walmarts in vegas and they both weren't carrying the primatenes .. or the bronkaids for that matter. i prefer the primatenes cause sometime i like to dose a third time and just to one pill in the early evening
    I use a pill splitter for the Bronkaid as sometimes I dose late and want half dose. I do also in the morning take 1/2 bronkaid with my coffee and then 3 hours later I can handle a full dose for pre-workout.

Just saves me money.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I use a pill splitter for the Bronkaid as sometimes I dose late and want half dose. I do also in the morning take 1/2 bronkaid with my coffee and then 3 hours later I can handle a full dose for pre-workout.

Just saves me money.
    do you get the generic? i didn't know they made it... my alternative was picking up some vasopro from one of the nutrition shops out here...kinda in the boondocks tho
    •   

4. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

do you get the generic? i didn't know they made it... my alternative was picking up some vasopro from one of the nutrition shops out here...kinda in the boondocks tho
    If I go to the store I do, but normally I order from a reputable and legit American online pharmacy and have them deliver it, which only name brand is available.
  5. New Member

generic primatene just as good as the primatene in your opinion? i don't want to end up with some bunk ****
  6. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

generic primatene just as good as the primatene in your opinion? i don't want to end up with some bunk ****
    As far as I know they are both made in a pharmaceutical lab, as long as your going to the pharmacy and not some online black market you will be just as fine.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

In short. Yes.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  8. New Member

Was in walmart today, they had like two boxes of primetene and no Bronkaid. I checked drugstore.com and Bronkaid was listed out of stock.

I am concerned.
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by EArch View Post
    Was in walmart today, they had like two boxes of primetene and no Bronkaid. I checked drugstore.com and Bronkaid was listed out of stock.

I am concerned.
    it might just be walmart.. i was at two different walmarts and they didn't have either.. not even a spot where it would have been like they ran out.. checked behind the pharm counter and there was nothing

i was at walgreens a few days ago tho.. and they had primatene, generic primatene and bronkaid
  10. New Member

I'm in Augusta, Ga and all the stores here (walgreens, wal-mart, cvs, rite-aid) are out of bronkaid and have been for weeks. Wal-greens still has primatene & generic primatine. Also, the bayer website says no store within 100 miles of here has bronkaid. It's definately concerning
  11. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Finally got a response from Bayer, even will get some benefits, lol

Dear Mr. / Ms. ********:

Thank you for taking the time to contact Bayer HealthCare. We appreciate your
    interest in BRONKAID® Dual Action Caplets.

Bayer Healthcare is still manufacturing BRONKAID® Dual Action Caplets in 24 and
    60 count sizes. Unfortunately, although we do our best to ensure that our
    products are available for our consumers, it is ultimately the retailers choice
    as to what products they keep in stock.

You may be interested to know that this product may be currently available for
    sale on amazon.com or drugstore.com

In appreciation of your interest, we will be sending you a coupon booklet via
    U.S. Mail. You can expect to receive your coupons in the next 7-10 business
    days. If I may be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

R**********
    Consumer Advisor
    In the email I received from Bayer ^^^ they suggest to me I go to drugstore.com, yet drugstore.com says the item is no longer from the manufacturer.
  12. New Member

Honestly, it looks like were gonna have to turn to primetene.
  13. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EArch View Post
    Honestly, it looks like were gonna have to turn to primetene.
    Maybe Bayer just does seasonal production and simply sold out ahead of schedual.
  14. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

I went to a local pharmacy (in a major Supermarket), I dont know the guy but as soon as I requested a bronkaid box he said, "first I had problems getting the inhalers, now I have problems getting these" in regards to my purchase of his last box of Bronkaid. He was down to 1 primatene box as well.
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ax1
    I went to a local pharmacy (in a major Supermarket), I dont know the guy but as soon as I requested a bronkaid box he said, "first I had problems getting the inhalers, now I have problems getting these" in regards to my purchase of his last box of Bronkaid. He was down to 1 primatene box as well.
    Gah!!! What the hell is going on with our supply of e!?
  16. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Just an FYI man, I found a very legit place to get the NYC stack and real ECA and Ephedra. Many people swear by it, PM me if you want to know the company though I have a feeling you already do.
    i know a place that sells nyc, but, i'm curious what kind of offense it would be to be caught with norephedrine.

anyone know?
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.

I live in Athens, GA. I've checked Kroger,Walmart, CVS, etc. All the bronkaids and primatene are out of stock. One of the pharmacists even told me that they may be being pulled off. I would try to buy it from a online pharmacy store but Georgia law prohibits online sale of ephedrine.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  242 lbs.

I registered just to add:

Dear Mr . Brooks,

Thank you for contacting Bayer HealthCare regarding your difficulty in locating
    Bronkaid®.

We are pleased to let you know that store inventories will be replenished by the
    end of March.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Sincerely,

Brenda Stokes
    Consumer Advisor
  19. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rbrooks View Post
    I registered just to add:

Dear Mr . Brooks,

Thank you for contacting Bayer HealthCare regarding your difficulty in locating
    Bronkaid®.

We are pleased to let you know that store inventories will be replenished by the
    end of March.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Sincerely,

Brenda Stokes
    Consumer Advisor
    Totally different than the email I received but you are getting the same coupon book that I have, lol

Thanks for posting, thats what we like to hear around here.
  20. Senior Member

so on amazon some **** is trying to sell bronkaid for 40bucks a box.

LOL! apparently he didn't get the memo

lol part 2, the second guy is selling his for 44. for the 24pack, not even the 60 pack!
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

the pharma at rite aide tonight was under the impression it was discontinued as well. said they hadn't had any in stock for months.
  22. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn you guys r scaring me looks like I'm a have to stack up....fyi I live in Iowa nd its still available her.
  23. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolo87 View Post
    Damn you guys r scaring me looks like I'm a have to stack up....fyi I live in Iowa nd its still available her.
    If you read nearly the end of the last page you can hear some good news.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  335 lbs.

the walgreens in the indianapolis area all were restocked with bronkaid today according to their website. I was able to buy one today from the Walgreens near my house
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

none by me in nj
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  242 lbs.

I decided to go with the canadian 8mg HCLs to control better dosage, so I will likely have a couple spare boxes of Bronkaid shortly.

I got some on ebay way overpriced
  27. New Member

if pharms arnt restocked by the end of march / start of april I think I will panic.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

I found some at CVS yesterday and mentioned to the clerk that I was having trouble finding it elsewhere and he goes, "yeah, these are like our last two boxes."

So then I buy the stupid things, and there are only 24 tabs in a box -- the **** is that about?! Last time I checked (a few months ago) they were in 60-count boxes.
  29. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    I found some at CVS yesterday and mentioned to the clerk that I was having trouble finding it elsewhere and he goes, "yeah, these are like our last two boxes."

So then I buy the stupid things, and there are only 24 tabs in a box -- the **** is that about?! Last time I checked (a few months ago) they were in 60-count boxes.
    There are 2 sizes, yes lol
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I tried to get some from walmart (I think) in colorado and they quoted that discontinuation notice. I tried another walmart on the other side of town and they had some in and I got a 60 count box. Seems that it might not be the standard.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  31. New Member

I got two at my local walmart today after them not having any for a while, they appeared to have been restocked and had a few more boxes. Relief washed over me in an awesome wave.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I stop at walgreens every Saturday now after the gym when i hit the atm next door. one day they will have it
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

just bought Bronkaid at my walmart 10 minutes ago. they seemed fully stocked..
  34. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by misterj View Post
    just bought Bronkaid at my walmart 10 minutes ago. they seemed fully stocked..
    Picked up a box of Bronkaid a few days ago at a Rite Aide. They seemed fully stocked as well. I went to two other pharmas very close to this one. There is a four way stop here and there is a different pharma on three of the corners. CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aide. The first two were unsuccessful. Employees from both locations said that Bronkaid is to be reformulated and re-released. I don't know if that is true or not, but they both had the same answer.

Rite Aide seemed fully stocked though. I had my choice of Primatene or Bronkaid.
  35. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Back in stock at drugstore.com!!!
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

got some last night at walgreens.

only two boxes left and it had not even been in for more than a few days. the pharmacist didn't even know it was back in stock..
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

My store is stoked to the hilt, I wouldn't worry guys haha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  242 lbs.

Back on shelves here at normal price.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.

got my bronkaid tabs from CVS a few weeks back. they keep 'em behind the counter and you sign it out with your ID.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattkill View Post
    got my bronkaid tabs from CVS a few weeks back. they keep 'em behind the counter and you sign it out with your ID.
    They were definitely out in most areas for a couple of months. Under the shelf, behind the shelf, in back, nada.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Truth behind Primatene and Bronkaid
    By 123rock in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 05:00 PM
  2. Help With Bronkaid please!!!
    By Miami335i in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 10:15 AM
  3. primatene
    By xalmasin88 in forum Weight Loss