Bronkaid and Primatene now banned in USA? As of December 31?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. I just picked up a box of brokaid on my lunch break. It was the last one left they had and I asked the pharmacist if he knew anything about them being discontinued and he said no they are getting more Friday. Maybe it is just primatane is discontinuing their brand.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I just picked up a box of brokaid on my lunch break. It was the last one left they had and I asked the pharmacist if he knew anything about them being discontinued and he said no they are getting more Friday. Maybe it is just primatane is discontinuing their brand.
    Good news and hopefully the case.

    I actually have a handful of $2 off coupons for Bronkaid, so I was planning on stocking up. Love me some EC .
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
    •   
       


  3. I forgot to post this, but 2 days ago I went to a CVS and the Bronkaid and store brand Bronkaid is totally gone, but they were loaded with Primatene and store brand Primatene.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  4. Same here. Box two boxes of primatene at CVS

  5. Finally got a response from Bayer, even will get some benefits, lol

    Dear Mr. / Ms. ********:

    Thank you for taking the time to contact Bayer HealthCare. We appreciate your
    interest in BRONKAID® Dual Action Caplets.

    Bayer Healthcare is still manufacturing BRONKAID® Dual Action Caplets in 24 and
    60 count sizes. Unfortunately, although we do our best to ensure that our
    products are available for our consumers, it is ultimately the retailers choice
    as to what products they keep in stock.

    You may be interested to know that this product may be currently available for
    sale on amazon.com or drugstore.com

    In appreciation of your interest, we will be sending you a coupon booklet via
    U.S. Mail. You can expect to receive your coupons in the next 7-10 business
    days. If I may be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me.

    Sincerely,

    R**********
    Consumer Advisor
    This message was paid for by the Russians
    •   
       


  6. Which is better bronkaid tabs or primatene tabs? Why?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    Which is better bronkaid tabs or primatene tabs? Why?
    Some people swear by one over the other but really they are almost about the same potency except primatene is half dosed per pill and it comes out to be more expensive.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Some people swear by one over the other but really they are almost about the same potency except primatene is half dosed per pill and it comes out to be more expensive.
    Truth behind Primatene and Bronkaid
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I love me some ephedrine sulfate
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I Don't think those numbers OP provided are accurate. They should both be about 20mg the hcl being about .5mg or so stronger per 25mg.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I Don't think those numbers OP provided are accurate. They should both be about 20mg the hcl being about .5mg or so stronger per 25mg.
    I believe DAdams confirmed this in another thread...and it's also in the giant ECA stack thread....just didn't feel like diggin through it

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I believe DAdams confirmed this in another thread...and it's also in the giant ECA stack thread....just didn't feel like diggin through it
    Ill try to look into it more, Im being lazy too but I saw different % numbers with hcl and sulfate and its was so close it was miniscule.

    Did they even provide sources for evidence before I read that 2,000 page thread? lol
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Ill try to look into it more, Im being lazy too but I saw different % numbers with hcl and sulfate and its was so close it was miniscule.

    Did they even provide sources for evidence before I read that 2,000 page thread? lol
    i'm not sure - i'm not gonna bother looking through it lol

  14. I am pretty sure i am answering my own question, but i can get bronkaid or the walgreens brand. the bronkaid is 25mg ephedra and the walgreens is 12.5mg ephedra hcl. i could save $4 getting the walgreeens, but would i end up needed to take two of those?

    might as well do it right and get the bronkaid right?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    I am pretty sure i am answering my own question, but i can get bronkaid or the walgreens brand. the bronkaid is 25mg ephedra and the walgreens is 12.5mg ephedra hcl. i could save $4 getting the walgreeens, but would i end up needed to take two of those?

    might as well do it right and get the bronkaid right?
    Thats because your looking at the wallgreens "primatene" clone, not the bronkaid clone. They should normally have both clones.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  16. i was getting depressed until page two.. was at two different walmarts in vegas and they both weren't carrying the primatenes .. or the bronkaids for that matter. i prefer the primatenes cause sometime i like to dose a third time and just to one pill in the early evening

  17. Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    i was getting depressed until page two.. was at two different walmarts in vegas and they both weren't carrying the primatenes .. or the bronkaids for that matter. i prefer the primatenes cause sometime i like to dose a third time and just to one pill in the early evening
    I use a pill splitter for the Bronkaid as sometimes I dose late and want half dose. I do also in the morning take 1/2 bronkaid with my coffee and then 3 hours later I can handle a full dose for pre-workout.

    Just saves me money.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I use a pill splitter for the Bronkaid as sometimes I dose late and want half dose. I do also in the morning take 1/2 bronkaid with my coffee and then 3 hours later I can handle a full dose for pre-workout.

    Just saves me money.
    do you get the generic? i didn't know they made it... my alternative was picking up some vasopro from one of the nutrition shops out here...kinda in the boondocks tho

  19. Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    do you get the generic? i didn't know they made it... my alternative was picking up some vasopro from one of the nutrition shops out here...kinda in the boondocks tho
    If I go to the store I do, but normally I order from a reputable and legit American online pharmacy and have them deliver it, which only name brand is available.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  20. generic primatene just as good as the primatene in your opinion? i don't want to end up with some bunk ****

  21. Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    generic primatene just as good as the primatene in your opinion? i don't want to end up with some bunk ****
    As far as I know they are both made in a pharmaceutical lab, as long as your going to the pharmacy and not some online black market you will be just as fine.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  22. Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    generic primatene just as good as the primatene in your opinion? i don't want to end up with some bunk ****
    In short. Yes.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  23. Was in walmart today, they had like two boxes of primetene and no Bronkaid. I checked drugstore.com and Bronkaid was listed out of stock.

    I am concerned.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EArch View Post
    Was in walmart today, they had like two boxes of primetene and no Bronkaid. I checked drugstore.com and Bronkaid was listed out of stock.

    I am concerned.
    it might just be walmart.. i was at two different walmarts and they didn't have either.. not even a spot where it would have been like they ran out.. checked behind the pharm counter and there was nothing

    i was at walgreens a few days ago tho.. and they had primatene, generic primatene and bronkaid

  25. I'm in Augusta, Ga and all the stores here (walgreens, wal-mart, cvs, rite-aid) are out of bronkaid and have been for weeks. Wal-greens still has primatene & generic primatine. Also, the bayer website says no store within 100 miles of here has bronkaid. It's definately concerning
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Truth behind Primatene and Bronkaid
    By 123rock in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-13-2014, 09:04 PM
  2. Help With Bronkaid please!!!
    By Miami335i in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:15 AM
  3. primatene
    By xalmasin88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 03:19 AM
  4. BRONKAID
    By mw525 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 12:43 AM
  5. Primatene
    By bassgirl in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 05:01 PM
Log in
Log in