1 cup brocoli

I also have a post work out shake of 2 scoops whey

Totals
300 protein/224 carbs/45 fat/ 2500 cals
I do fasted mornin cardio in am and train bout 9:00 pm

SMC USA

SMC USA

Awards
Overall intake looks good .. I would drop carbs by 10% and add it to fats .. See how your body reacts .. Give it two maybe three weeks and go from there

chris85

Awards
Thanks man for the input. Wats a good way to raise fat, add egg yoke, almonds, or milk?

SMC USA

SMC USA

Awards
Thanks man for the input. Wats a good way to raise fat, add egg yoke, almonds, or milk?
Almonds, walnuts, olive oil, natural peanut butter, almond butter, vegetable oils (safflower, corn) fatty fish, fish oil & Omega 3 supplements... look for polyunsaturated (good for brain and heart health) and monounsaturated fats ... milk should be 1% or skim

bigoz801

bigoz801

Awards
Dang dude that looks prime I might have to steal this. Goodluck man you taking any fat burners?

blackhawks87

Awards
I am currently on a cut too with the same cal deficit.. well trying to find if 2500 will work well for me.....

Might want to try to keep the carbs little lower and bump the healthy fats a bit... for instance instead of 6 egg whites go ahead and eat 3-4 whole eggs... maybe a 50P/30f/20c ratio... This is something that ive heard other then that.. the diet looks pretty good..

chris85

Awards
Thanks bro and yea as far as fat burners. I am on eca for now. And yea sounds good for fat at breakfast ima try that and see. And cut out the whole wheat bread and add a few almonds w my tuna. Plus some cla

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Yeah man I totally agree with the lowering the carbs idea. I've been on a cut now for 3 weeks and my diet consists of very little carbs. I have found that it's been working and even though it's only been a few weeks, I've been able to see decent progress thus far. I think your diet looks pretty spot on minus all the carbs though. Do you use milk with your shakes or water?

chris85

Awards
And i took out the bread. And cut my pre and post carbs in half. And added 3 g fish oil and 3 whole eggs. U think i should cut breakfast carbs in half too?? The new macros for this diet after i altered carbs is,
274/166/91/2553
Pro/carb/fat/calories

chris85

Awards
And i changed the last meal from egg whites to 6oz chicken breast or lean beef

chris85

Awards
And i changed last meal to 6oz chicken breast or lean beef. For alil diff amino profile

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
I think it looks good but I still would cut carbs. I've not done the totals of carbs in my diet but i'd say its some whwere under 75g of carbs a day while im taking in about 250 protein and 2,000 cals. Again, this is just my personal opinion it's whatever you feel is working for you.

chris85

Awards
Yea its all different for different people. It has started workin. Ill kno more by fri. If it aint doin wat i want il cut them again. I just feel bad in the gym ( sluggish) and weak. Wen i dnt carb load pre workout

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Yeah, that's the major downfall about super low carbs. Since carbs give you energy, you're usually pretty sluggish when you hit the gym. I found taking a pre-workout helps with the sluggishness but it's just hard to beat the inevitable.

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Yeah man, let me know how it goes. I am in my 3rd week of this cut and look forward to seeing the results I'm looking for!

blackhawks87

Awards
I would keep preworkout with a decent amount of carbs as well as post workmeals with a good amount of carbs... Ive found in my cut that my diet.. I honestly have trouble getting enough carbs.... With this cut i can average at like 75g carbs a day or less and i dont think thats too effective because i feel sluggish mentally and physically... so im trying to keep it around 120-125.. then once a week i will try to load up on carbs and cals prolly 3000 cals..

But i keep the majority of my carbs around my workouts.