Critique my body.
- 10-14-2012, 02:37 AM
- 10-23-2012, 05:13 AM
- 01-04-2013, 09:57 AM
Great progress bro I am also looking to cut and will take any advice.
01-04-2013, 10:47 AM
I'm late to the party but my question would've been what your training looks like. Sounds like you've added a significant amount with mma training alongside whatever you were doing.
Diet is extremely important but with a lack of appreciable muscle mass, training intensity may have very well been the hot spot.
Edit: whoops! Should've read ahead. Looks like you did pick up training intensity to gain muscle and look at you now. Keep it up
01-05-2013, 08:20 AM
great progess so in total how often do you train.... just the 5 hours a week of MMA combined with running? Im trying to burn fat like yourself, and im slowly getting into my diet. look forward to your transformation pictures! best
03-30-2013, 01:49 PM
Thanks for everyone that has looked at this over the past year or so, my training is relatively simple. Crossfit style workouts, mma and a long distance ruck run once every Sunday(70 lbs and 1-3 miles depending on how I feel). I kinda pay attention to diet but not as much as I should, I killed my own meat for the past couple of months I have around 80 lbs of venison left and turkey season is right around the corner. I also had a major surgery from a previous injury on my right leg ,circa Afghanistan, that set me back a couple months in November. I am happy with my progress and I added quite a bit of muscle over a year.
Similar Forum Threads
- By schwellington in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2010, 05:54 PM
- By rothyman in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 14Last Post: 11-07-2007, 05:27 PM
- By bishop17 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2007, 07:00 PM
- By David Dunn in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2006, 04:53 PM
- By Truck in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-02-2005, 01:33 AM