20lb weight difference PICS!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    thanks fellas. i started using the lean gains diet, more cardio, and then threw in clen for a total of 3 weeks. i think cardio was the biggest factor though, doing 15 - 20 min on lifting days and 30 - 40 min on non lifting days.
    LeanGains is AWESOMEE.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

2. thanks fellas! hoping to cut down to 190ish and stay lean til june, then i was thinkin of an helladrol / p-stanz recomp. get completely shredded.
    •   

3. 2 things I want a small azz stomach and a huge muscles....
    I already told; Great job
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. isn't that what we are all aiming for? (other than her mouth) sorry, had to make the joke. on a side note, how would this look for a summer cut / recomp:helladrol: 75/75/100/100/100/100p-stanz: 200/200/250/250/250/250i was thinking that would do nicely to get into the single digits of bodyfat and get a full set of abs. any other suggestions are welcome!

5. here is what i have to work with:2 bottles of iron labs tren-e1 pack of boladrol (yes, i bought into the hype) 2 bottles of trenazone1 bottle epivar (epi clone with 18mg per pill)1 bottle helladrol2 bottles of p-stanzany recommendations are welcome. i can also buy something else if it is worth it. if my girlfriend is allowed to have 20 pairs of shoes, then i get to have the supps i want!

6. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess
    isn't that what we are all aiming for? (other than her mouth) sorry, had to make the joke. on a side note, how would this look for a summer cut / recomp:helladrol: 75/75/100/100/100/100p-stanz: 200/200/250/250/250/250i was thinking that would do nicely to get into the single digits of bodyfat and get a full set of abs. any other suggestions are welcome!

I think for your goal that is the best bet for what you have. That would shred you nicely!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

7. much appreciated rick. h-drol is by far my favorite since i have used m-drol, epi, and pro-dienolone. it gives good gains, makes ya feel good, low side effects (none really for me), and i recover from it fast. plus, the gains are keepable.

8. Great work man! So what's next? always gotta set and reset new goals? What's your next mountain to climb? Any new routines for ya?

9. right now the goal is to just maintain my body weight and slowly keep lowering my bodyfat. so, a slow recomp if you will. but i plan on turning up the heat in june-ish and doing a 6 week helladrol/pstanz recomp and hopefully get down to 9% bodyfat (that is if i am already at 11ish% by that time.) As far as routines go, i am about to switch it up for about 3-4 weeks and do higher rep, lower weight lifting (somewhere in the 10-12 rep range) with 45-60 sec rest between sets to get my heart rate up and start burning fat that way when i do cardio it will be that much more effective. right now im trying not to go over about 8 reps, if i do then i up the weight. i would do a 5x5 routine, but that high of weight really starts to irk my left shoulder when im doing back, chest, shoulders, or arms. it got pulled out of socket a few years ago and has been popping / cracking ever since. so really heavy weight (heavy for me at least lol) is a no go.

10. ok, can anyone tell me why it wont insert spaces when i post a reply? my work finally decided to update the browser to IE8 and i thought that would take care of it, but obviously it is still smushing all my sentences together. having a wall of text kidna hinders me from making longer, more thought out responses.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 09:07 PM
  2. Difference in weight: Morning vs. Night?
    By mustangman in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 02:01 AM
  3. 20lb's in 30 days
    By bones168 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 07:59 PM
  4. Beowulf's 20lb. Gain Log
    By Beowulf in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-06-2005, 06:06 PM
  5. Test your brain power. Two pics, what's the difference?
    By Aeternitatis in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 01:42 AM