Finally off Low Carb....

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Finally off Low Carb....

Well after 11 months of low carbing and im talking low carb below 40 a day(not counting post workout shake Malto,powerade,creatine,whey). I did carb reloads every 10 days or so,now my body requires more carbs to maintain size so no more low carb for me.I eat a balenced diet with low glycemic carbs in the morning and then fibourus carbs in the afternoon..I am currently on 4,000 calorie a day 300 grams of all types of protien I eat 6-8 times a day and also a protien drink at 1:00am ya i know its crazy to wake up and drink protien but my body responds well by doing this, but I got to bed around 9:00pm every night and wake up at 5:00..My body now is like a furnace I am vented so well the more I feed it the bigger the flame gets it's amazing..When Iwas sedentary and fat I ate 1 meal a day and snacked on candy and chips at work.

When I want to rip up which is what I am doing now I stagnate calories 500 under for a couple of days then 250 above for a couple of days but at the end of the week it works out to be 2500 calories under maint...This is working quite well,just thought I would share this if it may help anyone else..

2. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN
    I am currently on 4,000 calorie a day 300 grams of all types of protien I eat 6-8 times a day.
    Your lucky. If I eat 4000 calories a day, I blimp out real quick.
    Currently I weigh 250 lbs and have to keep my calories around 3100-3300.
    I can't even lose weight unless I drop down to 2500 cals a day.

3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigTEX
    Your lucky. If I eat 4000 calories a day, I blimp out real quick.
    Currently I weigh 250 lbs and have to keep my calories around 3100-3300.
    I can't even lose weight unless I drop down to 2500 cals a day.
    My weight is 240lbs and yet 4th of july picture i was 238 with more bodyfat..

I used to be the same way,through time and diet somehow I have been able to jack up my fat thermostst,If I go much below 4,000 a day I loose muscle..I have to add im suplementing like a son of bitch,Green tea extract,guggl for metabolism,and a bunch of herbs,yohimbine,tribulus,longj ack,Rhodiola...This combined with my training intensity which is off the charts right now.

•   

4. Board Supporter
    Answers

Welcome to the club!

5. Board Supporter
    Answers

Actually MadMan, if you've read some of my recent posts, I'm really becoming more anti-low carb diet everyday. I just started at Florida Atlantic University, and its amazing to listen to my nutrition professors go on and on about the dangers/problems of low-carb diets. I've talked to them all after class hrs about this and one of them suggested that I started a web-site..

Doesn't really have anything to do w/ anything, just thought I'd share.

6. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DieTrying
    Actually MadMan, if you've read some of my recent posts, I'm really becoming more anti-low carb diet everyday. I just started at Florida Atlantic University, and its amazing to listen to my nutrition professors go on and on about the dangers/problems of low-carb diets. I've talked to them all after class hrs about this and one of them suggested that I started a web-site..

Doesn't really have anything to do w/ anything, just thought I'd share.
    Isn't it amazing that when you actually understand how the body works, the less you start to listen to message boad myth? It goes to show how little people know about nutrition and physiology on most message boards and how most people just follow along.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DieTrying
    Welcome to the club!

Amen...An old dog can learn new tricks

8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Isn't it amazing that when you actually understand how the body works, the less you start to listen to message boad myth? It goes to show how little people know about nutrition and physiology on most message boards and how most people just follow along.

Alot of what I learned I got here and by the way Bobo I love your news section..Great stuff Thanks

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

You're looking awesome Madman, you're transformation has been nothing short of amazing. Congradulations to you and all of your well thought out hard work!

10. Professional Member
    Answers

I am anti just about every diet. I think one should just eat clean, fresh, healthy foods.

11. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    You're looking awesome Madman, you're transformation has been nothing short of amazing. Congradulations to you and all of your well thought out hard work!
    I have to concure on this note... I know MaDmaN personally... so personally in fact I've known him for damn gotta be over 10 yrs now.. and I can tell you all first hand.. he was indeed one fat SOB.. now I hold that title. But hopefully with some time and effort, and maybe a lil less work, I can get to where I NEED to be... its a want but also a need as I am seeing as I creep up into age... dropping 10 lbs used to easy now adays, it's a pain in the ass.. and since I need to drop like 40+ at this point.. it's gonna take a lil asskicking... Anyways MaD, I gotta say its awsome to see you so ripped brutha! you deserve any and all praises you reap... pump on brutha.

P.S. Where's that pic from the 4th bro? you got it or is it on my cam? LOL

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. low-carb while on/off
    By doodle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 08:16 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 06:56 AM
  3. low carb syrups...
    By Jay Mc in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8