Wilpit attempts the "V Cut"

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I am going to attempt my hardest body transformation yet. I would like to rip up to
The point where I have a hard 6 pack and hopefully the "v cut". I'm not even sure if I can get the V due to excess skin from my previous size. I am going to try and complete within the next 12 weeks but If it takes longer that is ok.

I am not taking any hardcore supps. I will only be on OxyElite pro and the basics, protein, bcaa, multi, etc. I have never taken any hard supps and don't really want to start although I am tempted.

Tonight I will try and take current Pics of myself as well as get my body fat %. I will post these things as soon as I record them. Below are pics at my best and some more recent pics.

I am 5'8" and around 210.

The bottom 3 pics are of my first transformation which was done mid 2010. I was 260 lbs in the bigger pics and around 200 lbs in the final pics. At my highest I was around 285 lbs but have no shirtless pics of myself at this weight.

image-4042883009.png

image-2169510693.png

image-3969728564.png

Below are pics of myself in my recent best

image-3352678129.png

image-4204960618.png

Below are pics of my most current weight hovering around 210 or so.

image-4149453407.png

image-1797843306.png

image-1547050775.png

I have come a long way and want to get better. I am finally willing to get below 200 if that means getting ripped. But eventually I plan on putting on mass but This summer is going to be a ripped one.

I will post more info hopefully tonight with current pics, BF%, and maybe some measurements.

I have more details of my previous transformation on bodyspace.com, SN aviuria.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Update:

I weighed myself and also calculated my BF% using a caliper. I weighed in at 208.8 pounds and 14% bodyfat per the caliper. I took these measurements and weighed myself in the morning 1/2/12 before eating. I also took pictures of my current status. Which I will attach. I seem to hold most of my fat in my lower abs and back and this is the area I want gone.

My first day of my transformation I did shoulders and abs. I was able to get 20 min cardio in after my workout. A total of 120 minutes in the gym. As this thread progresses and I get more time I will be more specific with my lifts and diet. Today my macros were around 260g protein and 80G carbs. I may bust out the old calculator and start calculating every I eat and documenting it.

Supps: I took two Oxyelite pro pills, caffeine pills before workout, and my basic protein and also creating monohydrate before and after workouts along with BCAA.

I will try and take pictures and update them every 5-7 days. I will most likely weigh myself everyday or every other day and I'll document that with my post. Day two tomorrow, leg day. Go heavy and go low.

image-3579705985.png

image-3138130703.png

image-4198597837.png

image-2865836604.png

Note I do not know how to flex and hopefully I will get better as time
Goes. We shall see.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Today I woke up motivated and ready to start my day. I planned my meals out and prepared them. I am using my fitness pal app to calculate my macros accurately.

Today was leg day. I started with a 20 min cardio warmup then started my day, started with Hams and did leg curls then stiff leg dead lift did 5 sets of each 1 warm up then 4 working sets all between 10-15 reps. Ended with 275 on DL and 200 on leg curls. Then went to squats legs were hurting by now. Did 135x15, 225x15, 315x12, 365x10, 405x 5. All of the sets but the 405 were completed below parallel pretty much but to ankles. Last set of 405 I just went parallel. Then I went to leg press and sets went 10 plates (45lbs) x15, 14 platesx12, 18 platesx10, 20 platesx8. After this went to leg extensions for about 5 sets of the entire rack. Rep ranged all within 10-15 reps. Then hit abductor and adductors then 10 more min cardio and called it a day.

Daily nutrition is 1,706 calories, 47 grams of fat, 71 carbs, and 266 grams of protein. I will be up for a couple more hours so I may have another 40 gram shake which will put me over 300 grams of protein for the day. I plan on taking pics on Friday morn and there should be a noticeable difference. I hope.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work man!!!
Subbed a long for the ride.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Thanks for the support mattrag. I'm excited for this transformation.

I woke up this Morning and weighed myself before doing anything, using a standard digital scale. When I started Monday I was 208.8, yesterday I was at 205.8, now this morning I am at 203.6. I'm sure this is all water weight and I'll be back up a couple pounds after my first meal but either way there is progress. I will take pics Friday morning and post them hopefully with a noticeable difference. If anyone wants to know what my diet is like u can see all my exact meals on Myfitnesspal, the app, my SN is AviUria. My meal plan is visible for the public.

I will going to do lats, abs and biceps later and that is always a crazy workout for me. So I'll update that later.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
In for this ride man!!,you are doing a great job !!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Raulob72 thanks for following. Here is how my workouts when today.

Went to the gym for back, bicep, and abs. It was a good workout.

Started with 100+ pull ups. Did 9 sets of 10-15 reps alternating grip from wide, neutral and reverse.
Then went to wide grip pull downs 4 sets between 8-12 reps ranging from 200-260 pounds, the rack only goes to 260 so that's why I went no heavier. Next was bent over rows with a close grip pronated grip. 4 working sets 225x12, 275x10,315x8,365x2. Then on to 1 armed barbel rows. 3 sets 95lbs(not including weight of bar)x15, 135x12, 160x8. Then T bar row. 4 sets, 90x15, 135x12,180x10,225x8. Ended Back with a superset. 4 sets of low pulley rows with close grip lat pull downs. Moderate weight used on these between 160-200 pounds. 10-8 reps per exercise.

Back was feeling good after this so then went to biceps. Started with barbell curls 15x65,12x95,10x115.alternate one arm hammer curl 40x12, 50x10,60x8. Seated incline curls one armed alternating 35x12,40x10,45x8,50x8. Alternating cable curls, 25x15,30x12,35x10,42.5x8.

Then finished with an array of ab exercises. No cardio today bc had no time. Maybe I can do some tonight on my treadmill but not sure.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I'm posting my macros for yesterday. Yesterday I had 1,431 calories , 217g protein, 77g carbs, and 28g fat. The calorie intake was low but it's all protein dominant and my fiber was at 28g. I wish I could have got another meal in but time didn't permit. I'm still over 1 gram of protein so I'm good.

Going to do chest and triceps later. I haven't had time for much cardio and doubt I will within the next several weeks but if my diet stays clean I should still see great results and lose less muscle.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Today was chest day. Workout as follows:

Flat bb bench 225x13, 275x10, 305x8, 315x4
Incline DB, 90x15, 100x12, 110x10
Decline bench cybex machine, 90x40,180x40,270x30,360x8.
Chest high position cable fly 35x15, 42.5x12, 50x10
Chest low position cable fly 25x15, 30x12,35x10
DB pull overs 100x10, 110x 10
Did dips and pushups in between all cable sets.

Tricep extensions light high reps to pre exhaust. 40x20,50x20,60x15,70x10
Dumbbell kick backs 40x15,50x12,60x10,70x10
Skull crushers 90x10,100x9, 110x6
Reverse cable pull downs 20x15,25x12,30x12,35x10
Overhead rope extensions 40x10,
40x10

I started the workout with 13 min cardio and ended with 21 min cardio. Minimum 7mph on treadmill on both sessions

Tomorrow I plan on taking pics and weight and posting it

Daily calorie: 1,379
Today my macros were as follows: 209g of protein, 83g carbs, 26g fat. 30g of fiber.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you are one super strong dude.
Diet is crazy man. That some low food diet.
Are you re feeding at all?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awesome transformation pix.

What was diet and training like to get to that level?

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Man you are one super strong dude.
Diet is crazy man. That some low food diet.
Are you re feeding at all?
What do you mean Re feeding? I eat every 2-3 hours and I'm hardly ever Hungry. I love pushing heavy weight. Used to be stronger when I was 285 lol but I can't get away from heavy training.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just did a v cut workout to widen back and shoulders. Biggest helping exercises were wide behind the back lat pulldowns, rope lat pulldowns, straight arm lat pulldowns, t bar, db row, pullovers. Shoulders hit them hard but quick.. Focus on rear lateral raises and side laterals

(not my avi pic)

I'm gonna miss it, but I had been dieting hard for about 6-8 weeks, n the workouts were very long and started to hurt n motivation was dropping. But it's very rewarding to get that transformation! Now I will focus on bulking n then when I'm resdy, I know I am capableoif getting that v back!

Hope ur journey goes well n hope I can help!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Awesome transformation pix.

What was diet and training like to get to that level?
Thanks man. My diet for my first transformation is the same I am doing now. I lowered my protein intake though. I was taking about 400 grams a protein a day before but that gets expensive. I keep my diet easy and Boring. Now I take at least 200g of protein so half and I think I still see similar results without the xtra protein.

My diet now is simple: my protein sources are lean ground turkey, eggs, chicken, and chuck steak, the cut I eat only has 4g of fat per 4oz. I eat O carbs from grain sources. All my carbs are from vegetables like green beans or broccoli. And I only eat fresh veggies. I also get carbs from a fiber supplement. I try to eat every 2-3 hours max and get at least 40 grams of protein per meal. Every other meal is a protein shake. They are fast and easy so I rely on them. A normal day is 5egg whites, 1 whole egg for breakfast with about half a cup of lean turkey sausage. Then protein shake, 8oz steak with 1-2 cups veggies, protein shake, then chicken or Turkey with veggies, protein shake. I usually get another protein shake in the mix after a workout. I try to eat one hour after I workout with more protein bc that is still Mass building time. Depending on how my day Is I get about 200-250 grams a protein a day. I'm used to this simple diet when I'm cutting, but when you fall you fall hard. I binge eat so I have to try and stay away from that. This diet works for me, my protein is high carbs and fat low while calories stay really low. My first transformation I did a lot of cardio this one I won't perform as much. I used to do at Least 1 hour a day 6 days a week. I naturally have Tons of energy so not having carbs for my workouts don't affect me, I'm sure if I had carbs pre workout I could lift more and have more energy but I do well. I have tweaked my diet several times over the last couple years and this one is the most effective. I bloat very easy and gain weight extremely easy. So I choose to go the very low carb route.

Also, first transformation had no supps except for the basics. I'm throwing in Oxyelite pro for this one.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I just did a v cut workout to widen back and shoulders. Biggest helping exercises were wide behind the back lat pulldowns, rope lat pulldowns, straight arm lat pulldowns, t bar, db row, pullovers. Shoulders hit them hard but quick.. Focus on rear lateral raises and side laterals

(not my avi pic)

I'm gonna miss it, but I had been dieting hard for about 6-8 weeks, n the workouts were very long and started to hurt n motivation was dropping. But it's very rewarding to get that transformation! Now I will focus on bulking n then when I'm resdy, I know I am capableoif getting that v back!

Hope ur journey goes well n hope I can help!
Thanks man. I appreciate the suggestions. I never do the straight arm lat pull downs so i will have to try them. Good luck with your bulk I can't wait to bulk but will Prob do it slowly.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. I appreciate the suggestions. I never do the straight arm lat pull downs so i will have to try them. Good luck with your bulk I can't wait to bulk but will Prob do it slowly.
Yea they are great. Just do 2-3 strict sets of 12-15 and really feel it, it's not a taxing lift. That's the beauty of these sculpting lifts, the form is more important than the weight! Get a nice wide grip and ur golden ;)

I'm like you tho... I bloat and gAin fat super easy.. Only way I lose weight is on a Keto diet and lots of cardio. I'm bulking while still doing cardio 30-40mins 5 days a week bc my body just puts on weight like that. I'm gAining even with carbs under 100g daily. Bizarre!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Yea they are great. Just do 2-3 strict sets of 12-15 and really feel it, it's not a taxing lift. That's the beauty of these sculpting lifts, the form is more important than the weight! Get a nice wide grip and ur golden ;)

I'm like you tho... I bloat and gAin fat super easy.. Only way I lose weight is on a Keto diet and lots of cardio. I'm bulking while still doing cardio 30-40mins 5 days a week bc my body just puts on weight like that. I'm gAining even with carbs under 100g daily. Bizarre!
Wow, gaining even with those low carbs. Well at least you have yourself figured out. I'll def try those out on my next back day.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I thought about dropping my carbs down to 150 which would be considered low carb.
Normally I'm around 250g I've went in the 300gs a few times.

I hardly did cardio, just picking it up actually going to try to do it 3 times a week 25-30 min on the stairmaster at the very minimum along with my weights 3 times a week.
Such a balancing act to put on muscle and try and burn fat and I often feel like my head is spinning, but for each person I guess it's just trial and error.
A lot of people say the lose weight on lose weight on low carb, I'm trying to burn bodyfat lol.

dragevo

Banned
Awards
Dude, you got a lot of mass there...You ll look awesome around 10%. How long have you been lifting

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I thought about dropping my carbs down to 150 which would be considered low carb.
Normally I'm around 250g I've went in the 300gs a few times.

I hardly did cardio, just picking it up actually going to try to do it 3 times a week 25-30 min on the stairmaster at the very minimum along with my weights 3 times a week.
Such a balancing act to put on muscle and try and burn fat and I often feel like my head is spinning, but for each person I guess it's just trial and error.
A lot of people say the lose weight on lose weight on low carb, I'm trying to burn bodyfat lol.
Yeah, it's hard to figure out how to recomp. I try to stay low carbs always. If you are not doing cardio so often it's prob a good idea to drop your carbs to 150 and see what happens. Or at least drop them on non workout days. But I'm sure with upping your cardio you will see some positive changes.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Dude, you got a lot of mass there...You ll look awesome around 10%. How long have you been lifting
Thanks man i appreciate the compliment. I have been lifting since I was about 14 for football. And around my junior year of high school I really got into power lifting. I started to turn my goals around to more bodybuilding for around the last two-three years. I can't wait to see myself at 10% I hope I get there.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I woke up this morning and weighed myself at 201.4. that is first thing in the morning so It's not 100 percent accurate. But I did weigh myself monday at 208.8 and that was also first thing in the morning. So either way I am definitely making progress.

Today was a lower back,traps and ab day.

Deadlifts: 135x10,225x10,315x8,405x6,455x4,500x1
Good morning: 45x12,95x12,135x10,185x8
Barbell shrugs: 135x20,185x20,225x20,315x10,405x10,495x6
Dumbbell shrugs: 3 set of 20 with 120lb dumbells

Then an array of ab workouts followed by 22 minutes of moderate Cardio with the pace at an average 6.8 mph.

I am going to try and take some picture later today to post. I am going away this weekend to be with fam and a little partying. I will def go to the gym but I need to keep my diet straight especially since I'll be drinking heavy at least one of
Those nights.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I woke up this morning and weighed myself at 201.4. that is first thing in the morning so It's not 100 percent accurate. But I did weigh myself monday at 208.8 and that was also first thing in the morning. So either way I am definitely making progress.

Today was a lower back,traps and ab day.

Deadlifts: 135x10,225x10,315x8,405x6,455x4,500x1
Good morning: 45x12,95x12,135x10,185x8
Barbell shrugs: 135x20,185x20,225x20,315x10,405x10,495x6
Dumbbell shrugs: 3 set of 20 with 120lb dumbells

Then an array of ab workouts followed by 22 minutes of moderate Cardio with the pace at an average 6.8 mph.

I am going to try and take some picture later today to post. I am going away this weekend to be with fam and a little partying. I will def go to the gym but I need to keep my diet straight especially since I'll be drinking heavy at least one of
Those nights.
I hate the scale i like going by merror

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Nice work man
Thanks, and I also hate the scale but lately I have been using it judge to scale my progress. Usually I won't weigh myself for months but recently it's been daily lol

ogtastical

Awards
Thanks, and I also hate the scale but lately I have been using it judge to scale my progress. Usually I won't weigh myself for months but recently it's been daily lol
I need to lose a bit of weight and cut up. I've just started a diet but need some advice on what to eat. I'm weight training and have started circuit training.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
WHats the v cut?
I'm not sure of the proper name for it. But when I say "V cut" I'm referring to the muscle separation between the lower ab and hip area. Pretty much I'm trying to get cut enough so that I can see that on my body.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure of the proper name for it. But when I say "V cut" I'm referring to the muscle separation between the lower ab and hip area. Pretty much I'm trying to get cut enough so that I can see that on my body.
O really?! Lol the v cut is also referred to as the backside looking like a v, wide shoulders/Lats plus skinny waist= V that's y I mentioned those back exercises...

I don't want to discoursge you but the v cut you r after is genetic! Just like 6, 8 or 12 pack... It's muscle shape, it's pre determined... Like bicep length for example. There's only so much we can control. This isn't to say you cant cut down to the bf% needed to achieve that, but you potentially may NEVER get it if that's not how your body is designed! You could definitely benefit from doing hip dominant AB work like leg raises, hanging leg raises, and in weights to those too.. And also Swiss ball pikes! Those will make your hip flexors and lower abs pop thru once the bf is down!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I need to lose a bit of weight and cut up. I've just started a diet but need some advice on what to eat. I'm weight training and have started circuit training.
My number one tip is to make sure you are getting enough protein. A motto I live by is "protein is muscle, muscle is protein." I say make sure you have a low carb intake but keep protein at least 1g per body fat. This way u don't sacrifice muscle while found cardio, low carbs and calories. When you eat carbs make them complex like brown rice, oats, yams etc. better to eat the carbs early in the day before the gym so they get used as fuel as well as burned off. You also need good sources of protein. This means lean meats such as, chicken breast, lean turkey, lean cuts of steak, eggs, and substitute with protein shakes. Keep your veggie intake up so u get fiber and minerals in your body. These are just basic steps that are proven to work. Hope that helps.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
O really?! Lol the v cut is also referred to as the backside looking like a v, wide shoulders/Lats plus skinny waist= V that's y I mentioned those back exercises...

I don't want to discoursge you but the v cut you r after is genetic! Just like 6, 8 or 12 pack... It's muscle shape, it's pre determined... Like bicep length for example. There's only so much we can control. This isn't to say you cant cut down to the bf% needed to achieve that, but you potentially may NEVER get it if that's not how your body is designed! You could definitely benefit from doing hip dominant AB work like leg raises, hanging leg raises, and in weights to those too.. And also Swiss ball pikes! Those will make your hip flexors and lower abs pop thru once the bf is down!
Yea I understood what you were saying by V cut. I will def try those back workouts to reach an "X" physique. I'm not discouraged about my goals and I actually didn't know that it was genetic. That is actually a relief. Either way I am going to keep going and see if I can rid this lower ab and back fat. Thanks

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I understood what you were saying by V cut. I will def try those back workouts to reach an "X" physique. I'm not discouraged about my goals and I actually didn't know that it was genetic. That is actually a relief. Either way I am going to keep going and see if I can rid this lower ab and back fat. Thanks
For sure. Do ur thing!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I was able to take some new pics. I can see a difference especially in the back. I have tons of lower belly fat that I can't wait to get rid off. I'm still working on my flexing skills too lol

image-281544695.png

image-3948002610.png

image-1976224207.png

image-3512342714.png

image-212021966.png

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Well. Went to the gym Saturday for shoulders and it was a decent workout. I was able to keep my protein high Saturday and my carbs low. Saturday night I drank like crazy and today I am hungover like crazy. So today has been a very high carb day and not good carb sources. I'll be back into the swing of things tomorrow. Tomorrow is leg day with abs.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Well. Went to the gym Saturday for shoulders and it was a decent workout. I was able to keep my protein high Saturday and my carbs low. Saturday night I drank like crazy and today I am hungover like crazy. So today has been a very high carb day and not good carb sources. I'll be back into the swing of things tomorrow. Tomorrow is leg day with abs.
Well a carb day is not bad!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SundY is usually my cheat day, and IF I drink, I do it sat night bc I haven't lifted saturday so the alcohol won't Be as catabolic.. Knowing I hace that one day to eat whatever really keeps me in check during the week! I usually don't abuse it though.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
SundY is usually my cheat day, and IF I drink, I do it sat night bc I haven't lifted saturday so the alcohol won't Be as catabolic.. Knowing I hace that one day to eat whatever really keeps me in check during the week! I usually don't abuse it though.
Yea I'm gonna try less abuse this weekend. Also keeping my drinking at 0 for the next couple weeks.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Leg day

First off I have felt horrible all day. No energy and just lazy. I procrastinated but eventually made it to the gym.

Started with 20 min of cardio lowest speed on treadmill was 7mph.

Squats: 135x15,185x15,225x15,275x12,315x10,365x6. All sets were below parallel. Tried to make butt hit ankles.
One leg sideways leg press: 135x15,225x12,225x10. Then one two legged leg press to failure with 225.
Leg extension: 110x15,150x15,190x12,230x10,270x8,310x6
Leg curls: 70x15,90x12,110x12 went lighter due to slight cramping
Abductors: 90x40,130x40,170x30,205x20
Adductors: same as abductors

Then did about 20 minutes of various weighted ab work

Then finished with 25 min of cardio. Feeling better by end of workout. Hoping for a good workout week. Guys at gym are Starting to notice my weight loss which is scaring me lol . It's difficult to get small, it's a blow to the ego.

1,393 calories
Macros for the day are
Protein 217grams
Carbohydrates 68g (27g fiber)
Fat 28 grams

I'll probably have another protein shake by the end of the night if I stay up late enough. So that will put my protein at 257g. Calories are low but I have energy and I don't starve. May have to do with the OxyProElite .

Thinking about Logging OEP with this log. I am doing well and think a lot of my hunger suppression and energy comes from OEP.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oep is the sh!t I use it for every cut and stack with another type of fat burner. Usually at2/shift/or a diuretic like animal cuts/2shredded

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Oep is the sh!t I use it for every cut and stack with another type of fat burner. Usually at2/shift/or a diuretic like animal cuts/2shredded
Yeah it has been working good this last week. I'm seeing results in the mirror and the scale. I have been taking only 2 pills A day, 1/1. I'll eventually jump to 2/1. I may think about stacking something else with it as I get closer to my goal or if I hit a plateau.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it has been working good this last week. I'm seeing results in the mirror and the scale. I have been taking only 2 pills A day, 1/1. I'll eventually jump to 2/1. I may think about stacking something else with it as I get closer to my goal or if I hit a plateau.
Sounds like a solid plan! I like the break up of pre/post lift cardio as well.. I do that too :) good to get nice n warm before hitting the weights

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only ran OEP on cycle but it was great. I dont know why too... lol. Never ran it again though... oddly. I guess so many new ones came out and I never got a chance to try it now that I'm leaner. But the feedback and ratings on this forum are quite good.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I only ran OEP on cycle but it was great. I dont know why too... lol. Never ran it again though... oddly. I guess so many new ones came out and I never got a chance to try it now that I'm leaner. But the feedback and ratings on this forum are quite good.
Yeah. Don't feel jittery with it and i can't really feel any sensations while on it. But I do sweat more during my workouts and appetite isn't so crazy. I am losing weight to so I like it so far.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Sounds like a solid plan! I like the break up of pre/post lift cardio as well.. I do that too :) good to get nice n warm before hitting the weights
Yeah the pre workout cardio is a must for me. Its a great warm up for the body and it really kicks metabolism up. I can lift for an entire 90 minutes and hardly break a sweat if I don't do a pre workout cardio session. If I just do 10 minutes before I lift I sweat like crazy and leave a wet trail throughout the gym.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The FDA better not ban 1,3

There's been lots of chatter.. I already bought a 180 cap bottle for summer just in case lol.. I won't run it again til june/July

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The FDA better not ban 1,3

There's been lots of chatter.. I already bought a 180 cap bottle for summer just in case lol.. I won't run it again til june/July
yea that would be horrible....