Wilpit attempts the "V Cut" - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Wilpit attempts the "V Cut"

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Leg day

First off I have felt horrible all day. No energy and just lazy. I procrastinated but eventually made it to the gym.

Started with 20 min of cardio lowest speed on treadmill was 7mph.

Squats: 135x15,185x15,225x15,275x12,31 5x10,365x6. All sets were below parallel. Tried to make butt hit ankles.
    One leg sideways leg press: 135x15,225x12,225x10. Then one two legged leg press to failure with 225.
    Leg extension: 110x15,150x15,190x12,230x10,27 0x8,310x6
    Leg curls: 70x15,90x12,110x12 went lighter due to slight cramping
    Abductors: 90x40,130x40,170x30,205x20
    Adductors: same as abductors

Then did about 20 minutes of various weighted ab work

Then finished with 25 min of cardio. Feeling better by end of workout. Hoping for a good workout week. Guys at gym are Starting to notice my weight loss which is scaring me lol . It's difficult to get small, it's a blow to the ego.

1,393 calories
    Macros for the day are
    Protein 217grams
    Carbohydrates 68g (27g fiber)
    Fat 28 grams

I'll probably have another protein shake by the end of the night if I stay up late enough. So that will put my protein at 257g. Calories are low but I have energy and I don't starve. May have to do with the OxyProElite .

Thinking about Logging OEP with this log. I am doing well and think a lot of my hunger suppression and energy comes from OEP.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oep is the sh!t I use it for every cut and stack with another type of fat burner. Usually at2/shift/or a diuretic like animal cuts/2shredded
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Oep is the sh!t I use it for every cut and stack with another type of fat burner. Usually at2/shift/or a diuretic like animal cuts/2shredded
    Yeah it has been working good this last week. I'm seeing results in the mirror and the scale. I have been taking only 2 pills A day, 1/1. I'll eventually jump to 2/1. I may think about stacking something else with it as I get closer to my goal or if I hit a plateau.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit

Yeah it has been working good this last week. I'm seeing results in the mirror and the scale. I have been taking only 2 pills A day, 1/1. I'll eventually jump to 2/1. I may think about stacking something else with it as I get closer to my goal or if I hit a plateau.
    Sounds like a solid plan! I like the break up of pre/post lift cardio as well.. I do that too good to get nice n warm before hitting the weights
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    I only ran OEP on cycle but it was great. I dont know why too... lol. Never ran it again though... oddly. I guess so many new ones came out and I never got a chance to try it now that I'm leaner. But the feedback and ratings on this forum are quite good.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

I only ran OEP on cycle but it was great. I dont know why too... lol. Never ran it again though... oddly. I guess so many new ones came out and I never got a chance to try it now that I'm leaner. But the feedback and ratings on this forum are quite good.
    Yeah. Don't feel jittery with it and i can't really feel any sensations while on it. But I do sweat more during my workouts and appetite isn't so crazy. I am losing weight to so I like it so far.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Sounds like a solid plan! I like the break up of pre/post lift cardio as well.. I do that too good to get nice n warm before hitting the weights
    Yeah the pre workout cardio is a must for me. Its a great warm up for the body and it really kicks metabolism up. I can lift for an entire 90 minutes and hardly break a sweat if I don't do a pre workout cardio session. If I just do 10 minutes before I lift I sweat like crazy and leave a wet trail throughout the gym.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

The FDA better not ban 1,3

There's been lots of chatter.. I already bought a 180 cap bottle for summer just in case lol.. I won't run it again til june/July
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

The FDA better not ban 1,3

There's been lots of chatter.. I already bought a 180 cap bottle for summer just in case lol.. I won't run it again til june/July
    yea that would be horrible....
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

yea that would be horrible....
    Yeah I have been reading about all that 1,3 drama. Soon there won't be any supps that really work on the market.
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Your lower belly fat? Where... Ur well on your way I'm a good way man.

As far as these fat burners go... I've tried OEP too stim heavy. Not huge fan of many fat burners now a days. I think the diet and cardio is just as effective. I say that cause I believe that and I don't really like fat burners lol maybe I'll change my mind in the future.

Also I could give a damn about 1,3. I do use PWO, but I've tried the old school coffee method and 1-2 cups is definitely nice and natural
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Your lower belly fat? Where... Ur well on your way I'm a good way man.

As far as these fat burners go... I've tried OEP too stim heavy. Not huge fan of many fat burners now a days. I think the diet and cardio is just as effective. I say that cause I believe that and I don't really like fat burners lol maybe I'll change my mind in the future.
    Lol, the lower body fat is def there. I'm not a big supp guy other then my protein and creatine mono. But I figured using the OEP will help with my goals and I had it on hand. I am enjoying it and haven't felt that it is to stim heavy, for me at least. But I agree diet and cardio is 95% of it.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Lol, the lower body fat is def there. I'm not a big supp guy other then my protein and creatine mono. But I figured using the OEP will help with my goals and I had it on hand. I am enjoying it and haven't felt that it is to stim heavy, for me at least. But I agree diet and cardio is 95% of it.
    The stims just make me feel better on diet, and allow me to push harder in the workouts.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbin late
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

The stims just make me feel better on diet, and allow me to push harder in the workouts.
    Agreed
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Subbin late
    Thanks for joining. And mattrag I agree about the stims. In sure they come In handy for me big time especially since my calories are so low.
  17. New Member

What do you mean Re feeding? I eat every 2-3 hours and I'm hardly ever Hungry. I love pushing heavy weight. Used to be stronger when I was 285 lol but I can't get away from heavy training.
    I think he was referring to carb re-feeds, or carb cycling
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by indysoccer16

I think he was referring to carb re-feeds, or carb cycling
    I actually wasn't sure what a carb refeed was at the time. I usually refer to it as carb loading. But it looks like I need to get up on my lingo. Thanks for the input though, I just googled the term.
  19. New Member

np man.
    I did the primal diet for a while and one of the best things that I did while I was on it was stacking 3 re-feed days in a row centered around my workouts. (I workout M-W-F) So I would refeed up 250-350g of carbs t/w/th and then the other 4 days I stayed under 150

I was doing re-feeds on the days I was working out because of some reading I had done that suggested it would work best. But a couple people I know who lift and stick to a strict primal diet said to put them together so I did and I was building quite a bit of mass, and dropping LBS at a decent rate. Then on M/F I saved most of my carbs for post workout and got them from a good starchy source like a sweet potato. the other carbs were pre workout but I kept them limited

Def started to trim the lower Belly fat and the love handles and helped me get the V you are working for.
    Then I took 7 months off of lifting and just ate and now I have to bust my ass to get it back haha.

*Should note that I went against what some people say, and no matter what day it was I DIDN'T eat my carbs until after 4-7 at night and ate all of them in a 2 hours window. After talking to some people that I trust getting advice from I made the switch to that method. (I workout in the evening
    It gave me almost a small fast because during the day when I was the most active, I was running off of mostly fat and protein during the day which I think is what really helped me to drop the weight I needed to to trim up. Then in the evning I would eat my carbs, and since my body was run ragged either from lifting or cardio so my body was eating the carbs up quickly and then while I was sleeping it was still repairing everything with the carbs and protein.

Not evenone will agree with me, a lot might not but it worked great for me and about 5 other people that tried it and you can't argue with results
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

IN. Nice work so far!
    :blindfold:
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by indysoccer16
    np man.
    I did the primal diet for a while and one of the best things that I did while I was on it was stacking 3 re-feed days in a row centered around my workouts. (I workout M-W-F) So I would refeed up 250-350g of carbs t/w/th and then the other 4 days I stayed under 150

I was doing re-feeds on the days I was working out because of some reading I had done that suggested it would work best. But a couple people I know who lift and stick to a strict primal diet said to put them together so I did and I was building quite a bit of mass, and dropping LBS at a decent rate. Then on M/F I saved most of my carbs for post workout and got them from a good starchy source like a sweet potato. the other carbs were pre workout but I kept them limited

Def started to trim the lower Belly fat and the love handles and helped me get the V you are working for.
    Then I took 7 months off of lifting and just ate and now I have to bust my ass to get it back haha.

*Should note that I went against what some people say, and no matter what day it was I DIDN'T eat my carbs until after 4-7 at night and ate all of them in a 2 hours window. After talking to some people that I trust getting advice from I made the switch to that method. (I workout in the evening
    It gave me almost a small fast because during the day when I was the most active, I was running off of mostly fat and protein during the day which I think is what really helped me to drop the weight I needed to to trim up. Then in the evning I would eat my carbs, and since my body was run ragged either from lifting or cardio so my body was eating the carbs up quickly and then while I was sleeping it was still repairing everything with the carbs and protein.

Not evenone will agree with me, a lot might not but it worked great for me and about 5 other people that tried it and you can't argue with results
    Thanks for the input. I think the carb cycling and re feeds is something I may possibly throw in during this transformation. I don't disagree with your carbs their. I read the same thing previously in a Skip LaCour article.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash
    IN. Nice work so far!
    Thanks man, hopefully changes are still to come.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

So this post will be about the OxyElitePro. I started taking the OEP last Monday 1/12 which is the same day I started this post. I weighed in at 208.8 pounds that morning. I have not weighed myself since Saturday after my workout. I weighed in at 199 pounds sat, 1/6. But this is not accurate of course due to water weight lost during the workout. I plan to weight myself and take more progress picks this Thursday. I will post them as soon as I record them. Since last Monday I have been taking 2 OEP a day. One In the morning and one in the afternoon about 5 hours later. I tried to take the second one before my workout depending on what time I go to the gym.

The only other supps I am taking right now is a multi vitamin, fish oil, bcaa, protein powder and creatine mono. I actually ran out of creatine yesterday so I will have to get more sometime soon.

In the last week of taking OEP I have not had any side effects or any extreme jittery feeling whatsoever. I take the first pill first thing in the Morning about 30 minutes before I eat anything. During that 30 minutes I can start to feel an "unsettled" feeling within 5 minutes of taking OEP. It's not unbearable or even uncomfortable. It's just enough of a reaction to know that something is happening in my body. This morning when I took the pill I felt that same unsettled feeling but it subsided as soon as i ate my first meal of the day.

I don't take a pre wo supp but can tell that with the OEP I am sweating a lot more and I also have energy in the gym. I feel like I'm always focused as soon as I enter the gym and this focus is still present with the OEP. My metabolism and heart rate get pretty high while working out on OEP. I can this mostly by the fact that when im done I am still sweating 45 minutes later and my breathing is still heavy. It does not feel like an unhealthy feeling, the breathing is controlled but heavier then usual.

I will keep taking the OEP at 1/1 and perhaps as I get closer to my goal I will change it to 2/1. I have been seeing changes in my appearance in just one week and it feels good. I'm sure the extra kick from OEP is helping.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Today was an arm day

I took my second OEP 30 min before my workout with some BCAA and took notice to the way I felt before and during my workout. I got to the gym and started with 26 min cardio. I didn't feel that "unsettled" feeling with this pill. I think that has to do with the fact that the pill in the morning is taken with a completely empty stomach. I started my cardio and could feel a little bit of a tingling feeling throughout my body nothing very noticeable though. My body felt a little bit Warmer and I was starting to get a heavy sweat in about 5 min of my cardio. I finished my cardio was completely drenched. Did not get tired at all during this cardio session and had good energy. After cardio I went straight to my workout. My total gym time including cardio was about 140 minutes. I had energy the entire workout and didn't lose to much intensity throughout my gym session. But I hardly ever get to tired during my workout sessions I'm always focused when I am at the gym.

Bicep
    Barbell curl 45x24, 65x20,95x18,135x10 first 3 sets were split in half inside grip and extra wide grip.
    Hammer curl 1 arm alternate 40x15,50x12,60x10,70x8,80x8 last two sets done by bringing db across chest
    One arm db incline concentration curl 40x12,45x10,50x8,55x6
    Alternate cable curl 25x20,30x18,35x15x42.5x10
    Reverse preacher curl concentrated 30x15,40x12,50x10,30x10
    Two arm slow hammer curl db 35x12,40x10,45x8

Tricep
    Lightweight slow concentration tricep extension 27.5x15,40x12,60x10,80x8,70x10
    Db kickbacks 40x15,50x12,60x10,70x8,80x6
    Skull crushers 100x12, 110x10 ,110x8
    One arm cable reverse pull downs
    15x15x20x12,25x10,30x10,35x10, 42.5x10,50x10
    One arm cable kick backs 15x10,20x10,25x10

Ended with 25 min of moderate cardio. Felt like a good day Vascularity seemed extra Today and achieved good arm pumps.

Macros for the day:
    1,554 calories
    203g protein
    118g carbs (35g fiber)
    35g fat

I will most likely have a shake by the End of the night. My shakes are 40g protein and 210 calories. Carbs are higher today due to my wife making homemade Kumquat bread. I'm sure these macros are slightly off due to not knowing the exact nutrition facts for this homemade bread. But I rounded as best I could. Either way wasn't a bad day. I haven't used the bathroom since Saturday even with the high fiber intake. I had a lot of alcohol this weekend and lots of food so I know I got some food to expel. I think I should be good soon though lol.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Jeezus... 135x10 on barbell curls... You are a beast!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  26. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No bathroom since Saturday?
    Need some greens or fiber lol
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

I'd go nuts.

I think u r burning too much cals to really go.. When you're in a constant deficit your body will hold on to everything. U mean need to have an early cheat day and reset ur system if u don't Go by wed... Just eat as much as u can of healthy stuff like fibrous beans, chicken, veggies, etc. Smooth move tea works great too. But whenever my caloric intake is as low as urs and I'm burning it all off.. It's usually rare to have consistent or satisfying bm...
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Jeezus... 135x10 on barbell curls... You are a beast!
    Lol, there is some body english on these curls but the weight gets up and the burn is def there
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

My fiber has been pretty high but I'm doing ok now.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I'd go nuts.

I think u r burning too much cals to really go.. When you're in a constant deficit your body will hold on to everything. U mean need to have an early cheat day and reset ur system if u don't Go by wed... Just eat as much as u can of healthy stuff like fibrous beans, chicken, veggies, etc. Smooth move tea works great too. But whenever my caloric intake is as low as urs and I'm burning it all off.. It's usually rare to have consistent or satisfying bm...
    I think you may be right as far as my body holding onto everything. I actually went to the bathroom last Night and this Morning and they were good sessions, lol. But I'll make sure I'll keep my fiber high from here on out. I may throw a cheat meal in sometime soon as well.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Back day with abs

Started with 3x10 xtra wide grip pull ups followed by 3x10 inside reverse grip pull ups
    Wide grip bent over rows 135x15,185x12,225x10,275x8,315 x6 (superset the first 3 sets with wide grip pull ups)
    One arm barbell (against wall) rows
    115x15,150x12,185x10,220x8, 255x6
    Close grip Tbar row 180x15,225x12,270x8,360x6(last set the 45lb plates have to go in the back of the t-bar row so the weight isn't as true in my opinion)
    Finished with a a giant set circuit x3. Consisted of close grip lat pull downs , low pulley and standing wide grip lat pull downs (think that's what's its called)

Then did 20 min weighted abs. Started with 13 min cardio and ended with 20 min cardio.

Also, Took my OEP this morning on empty stomach. Same uneasy feeling and it didn't go away after my first meal but that's prob bc first meal today was a protein shake due to time constraints. I took the pull about 3.5 hours before my workout and I still has a crazy sweat during my entire workout. Felt good the entire workout as well. Will take second pill later today.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Macros for the day:
    1,797 calories
    51g fat
    148g carbs
    214g protein

Calories and carbs are a little higher then they were last week. I like to keep my carbs under 100. They aren't high so I'm ok with it and my protein intake is still good. It's late but I may have another shake if I stay up so that will put me over 250g or protein for the day. Higher carbs today bc of a work get together. Eventually gave into the finger foods. I'll make up for it with a lower carb day tomorrow and try to hit some more cardio. Cardio has been good this week but starting Friday it may have to slow down due to going back to work (vacation this week). But once again not sweating less cardio. If I keep my diet clean I will still lose and save more muscle.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit
    Macros for the day:
    1,797 calories
    51g fat
    148g carbs
    214g protein

Calories and carbs are a little higher then they were last week. I like to keep my carbs under 100. They aren't high so I'm ok with it and my protein intake is still good. It's late but I may have another shake if I stay up so that will put me over 250g or protein for the day. Higher carbs today bc of a work get together. Eventually gave into the finger foods. I'll make up for it with a lower carb day tomorrow and try to hit some more cardio. Cardio has been good this week but starting Friday it may have to slow down due to going back to work (vacation this week). But once again not sweating less cardio. If I keep my diet clean I will still lose and save more muscle.
    *But once again not sweating less cardio. If I keep my diet clean I will still lose and save more muscle*

I lost weight on my cruise Christmas day to new years. I worked out on the boat but my sessions were short and intense . Cardio was half of what I normally do. They key? Eating right! That week really helped solidify that in my mind that less is more and nutrition is paramount! Looking forward to more results for u
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

*But once again not sweating less cardio. If I keep my diet clean I will still lose and save more muscle*

I lost weight on my cruise Christmas day to new years. I worked out on the boat but my sessions were short and intense . Cardio was half of what I normally do. They key? Eating right! That week really helped solidify that in my mind that less is more and nutrition is paramount! Looking forward to more results for u
    The less is more theory is one that has always scared me but it has proven to work. I'm just going to continue to do whatever cardio I can but keep my workouts intense while watching my diet. Hoping that within the next couple weeks I see some progress that I can take pics of and post.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Took my OEP this morning and didn't have that uneasy feeling. I guess I'm getting used to it. If I continue to not get that uneasy feeling in the morning I'll think about upping my intake to 2 pills in the morning.

Today was a chest day. I started with 17 min of cardio and again obtained a great sweat.

Flat barbell bench 135x40,185x20,225x12,275x8, 315x4 spot on last rep
    Incline dumbbell bench 100x12,110x10,120x4 w/ little spot then drop set to 65 until failure. 100x8 drop set to 75 until failure then another drop set to 50 until failure
    Barbell decline bench 135x40,185x17,225x8, 135x30
    Machine fly 90x15,150x12,190x10,230x4 then drop set to 110 until failure.
    Dumbbell pull overs 85lbs 3x12
    One arm cable underhand flys (unsur of name) 15x10,20x10,25x10,15x10
    Push ups 3 sets until failure

Finished with 30 min moderate cardio. Took my second OEP midway between workout. Noticed an intense sweat during my cardio session at the end of the workout. It was a moderate cardio session so I was surprised at how much I sweat.

It was a short day so no time for another meal. Wish I could get note protein in. I may stay up a little late just to get a shake in before bed to put me over 200 on the day and get my calories a little higher.

Macros
    1,174 calories
    168g protein
    84g carbohydrate
    24g fat
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Hopefully u got that extra shake in. 168 is lowwww . Especially w the cardio and fat burners .. Gotta keep the body fueled just enough or u will retain fat! It's such a delicate balance!
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Hopefully u got that extra shake in. 168 is lowwww . Especially w the cardio and fat burners .. Gotta keep the body fueled just enough or u will retain fat! It's such a delicate balance!
    Very true I have tried dieting down with only like 2 chicken breasts a day with some brocolli and lost practically no weight... The body needs fuel to know it's not trapped in a well or something. But if you are seeing them results.....
    RecoverBro ELITE
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Very true I have tried dieting down with only like 2 chicken breasts a day with some brocolli and lost practically no weight... The body needs fuel to know it's not trapped in a well or something. But if you are seeing them results.....
    Mhmm I've done my fair share of crash diets. Thy work for like 4/5 days then I get flat, depressed, soft, and just a wreck physically and mentally.. No bueno.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Mhmm I've done my fair share of crash diets. Thy work for like 4/5 days then I get flat, depressed, soft, and just a wreck physically and mentally.. No bueno.
    I agree with you and mattrag . The one thing I like getting in is my protein. I did get the shake by the way. I am going back to work today so hopefully I can keep up with my meals. I cook 3-4 days in advance and pack so I should be ok.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Deadlifts traps

23 min cardio to start.

Deadlifts 135x15,225x12,315x10,405x8, 455x4
    Good mornings 45x15,95x12,135x10,185x8
    Leg curls 70x10,90x10,110x10
    Barbell shrugs 135x20,185x20,225x20,315x10,40 5x7,495x5
    Dumbbell shrugs 140lb 3x15

30 min weighted abs and finished with 20 min cardio.

Took my OEP this morning before work and no jittery feeling. Took my second before workout and had a great sweat like always. Starting to see a small change in my body fat around the midsection. Hopefully pics coming soon.

Also trying to make sure I get more protein. Today work was hectic and couldn't get all my meals In when I wanted.

Macros
    2,020 calories
    307g protein
    87g carbs
    53g fat

Feel much better about my macros today. Longer day so I could get more meals in.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 07:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 04:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 10:32 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 12:32 PM