Wilpit attempts the "V Cut"

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

O really?! Lol the v cut is also referred to as the backside looking like a v, wide shoulders/Lats plus skinny waist= V that's y I mentioned those back exercises...

I don't want to discoursge you but the v cut you r after is genetic! Just like 6, 8 or 12 pack... It's muscle shape, it's pre determined... Like bicep length for example. There's only so much we can control. This isn't to say you cant cut down to the bf% needed to achieve that, but you potentially may NEVER get it if that's not how your body is designed! You could definitely benefit from doing hip dominant AB work like leg raises, hanging leg raises, and in weights to those too.. And also Swiss ball pikes! Those will make your hip flexors and lower abs pop thru once the bf is down!
    Yea I understood what you were saying by V cut. I will def try those back workouts to reach an "X" physique. I'm not discouraged about my goals and I actually didn't know that it was genetic. That is actually a relief. Either way I am going to keep going and see if I can rid this lower ab and back fat. Thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit

Yea I understood what you were saying by V cut. I will def try those back workouts to reach an "X" physique. I'm not discouraged about my goals and I actually didn't know that it was genetic. That is actually a relief. Either way I am going to keep going and see if I can rid this lower ab and back fat. Thanks
    For sure. Do ur thing!
    •   

3. I was able to take some new pics. I can see a difference especially in the back. I have tons of lower belly fat that I can't wait to get rid off. I'm still working on my flexing skills too lol

Name:  image-281544695.png
Views: 314
Size:  886.0 KB

Name:  image-3948002610.png
Views: 293
Size:  905.2 KB

Name:  image-1976224207.png
Views: 313
Size:  911.9 KB

Name:  image-3512342714.png
Views: 297
Size:  902.3 KB

Name:  image-212021966.png
Views: 300
Size:  896.3 KB

4. Well. Went to the gym Saturday for shoulders and it was a decent workout. I was able to keep my protein high Saturday and my carbs low. Saturday night I drank like crazy and today I am hungover like crazy. So today has been a very high carb day and not good carb sources. I'll be back into the swing of things tomorrow. Tomorrow is leg day with abs.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit
    Well. Went to the gym Saturday for shoulders and it was a decent workout. I was able to keep my protein high Saturday and my carbs low. Saturday night I drank like crazy and today I am hungover like crazy. So today has been a very high carb day and not good carb sources. I'll be back into the swing of things tomorrow. Tomorrow is leg day with abs.
    Well a carb day is not bad!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72

Well a carb day is not bad!
    I agree, it's just been a lot. Can't wait to start back up tomorrow.

7. Subbed for the ride bro!

8. SundY is usually my cheat day, and IF I drink, I do it sat night bc I haven't lifted saturday so the alcohol won't Be as catabolic.. Knowing I hace that one day to eat whatever really keeps me in check during the week! I usually don't abuse it though.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    Subbed for the ride bro!
    Thanks man. Appreciate it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    SundY is usually my cheat day, and IF I drink, I do it sat night bc I haven't lifted saturday so the alcohol won't Be as catabolic.. Knowing I hace that one day to eat whatever really keeps me in check during the week! I usually don't abuse it though.
    Yea I'm gonna try less abuse this weekend. Also keeping my drinking at 0 for the next couple weeks.

11. Leg day

First off I have felt horrible all day. No energy and just lazy. I procrastinated but eventually made it to the gym.

Started with 20 min of cardio lowest speed on treadmill was 7mph.

Squats: 135x15,185x15,225x15,275x12,31 5x10,365x6. All sets were below parallel. Tried to make butt hit ankles.
    One leg sideways leg press: 135x15,225x12,225x10. Then one two legged leg press to failure with 225.
    Leg extension: 110x15,150x15,190x12,230x10,27 0x8,310x6
    Leg curls: 70x15,90x12,110x12 went lighter due to slight cramping
    Abductors: 90x40,130x40,170x30,205x20
    Adductors: same as abductors

Then did about 20 minutes of various weighted ab work

Then finished with 25 min of cardio. Feeling better by end of workout. Hoping for a good workout week. Guys at gym are Starting to notice my weight loss which is scaring me lol . It's difficult to get small, it's a blow to the ego.

1,393 calories
    Macros for the day are
    Protein 217grams
    Carbohydrates 68g (27g fiber)
    Fat 28 grams

I'll probably have another protein shake by the end of the night if I stay up late enough. So that will put my protein at 257g. Calories are low but I have energy and I don't starve. May have to do with the OxyProElite .

Thinking about Logging OEP with this log. I am doing well and think a lot of my hunger suppression and energy comes from OEP.

12. Oep is the sh!t I use it for every cut and stack with another type of fat burner. Usually at2/shift/or a diuretic like animal cuts/2shredded

13. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Oep is the sh!t I use it for every cut and stack with another type of fat burner. Usually at2/shift/or a diuretic like animal cuts/2shredded
    Yeah it has been working good this last week. I'm seeing results in the mirror and the scale. I have been taking only 2 pills A day, 1/1. I'll eventually jump to 2/1. I may think about stacking something else with it as I get closer to my goal or if I hit a plateau.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit

Yeah it has been working good this last week. I'm seeing results in the mirror and the scale. I have been taking only 2 pills A day, 1/1. I'll eventually jump to 2/1. I may think about stacking something else with it as I get closer to my goal or if I hit a plateau.
    Sounds like a solid plan! I like the break up of pre/post lift cardio as well.. I do that too good to get nice n warm before hitting the weights

15. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Oep is the sh!t I use it for every cut and stack with another type of fat burner. Usually at2/shift/or a diuretic like animal cuts/2shredded
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    I only ran OEP on cycle but it was great. I dont know why too... lol. Never ran it again though... oddly. I guess so many new ones came out and I never got a chance to try it now that I'm leaner. But the feedback and ratings on this forum are quite good.
    RecoverBro ELITE

16. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

I only ran OEP on cycle but it was great. I dont know why too... lol. Never ran it again though... oddly. I guess so many new ones came out and I never got a chance to try it now that I'm leaner. But the feedback and ratings on this forum are quite good.
    Yeah. Don't feel jittery with it and i can't really feel any sensations while on it. But I do sweat more during my workouts and appetite isn't so crazy. I am losing weight to so I like it so far.

17. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Sounds like a solid plan! I like the break up of pre/post lift cardio as well.. I do that too good to get nice n warm before hitting the weights
    Yeah the pre workout cardio is a must for me. Its a great warm up for the body and it really kicks metabolism up. I can lift for an entire 90 minutes and hardly break a sweat if I don't do a pre workout cardio session. If I just do 10 minutes before I lift I sweat like crazy and leave a wet trail throughout the gym.

18. The FDA better not ban 1,3

There's been lots of chatter.. I already bought a 180 cap bottle for summer just in case lol.. I won't run it again til june/July

19. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    The FDA better not ban 1,3

There's been lots of chatter.. I already bought a 180 cap bottle for summer just in case lol.. I won't run it again til june/July
    yea that would be horrible....
    RecoverBro ELITE

20. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

yea that would be horrible....
    Yeah I have been reading about all that 1,3 drama. Soon there won't be any supps that really work on the market.

21. Your lower belly fat? Where... Ur well on your way I'm a good way man.

As far as these fat burners go... I've tried OEP too stim heavy. Not huge fan of many fat burners now a days. I think the diet and cardio is just as effective. I say that cause I believe that and I don't really like fat burners lol maybe I'll change my mind in the future.

Also I could give a damn about 1,3. I do use PWO, but I've tried the old school coffee method and 1-2 cups is definitely nice and natural
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

22. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Your lower belly fat? Where... Ur well on your way I'm a good way man.

As far as these fat burners go... I've tried OEP too stim heavy. Not huge fan of many fat burners now a days. I think the diet and cardio is just as effective. I say that cause I believe that and I don't really like fat burners lol maybe I'll change my mind in the future.
    Lol, the lower body fat is def there. I'm not a big supp guy other then my protein and creatine mono. But I figured using the OEP will help with my goals and I had it on hand. I am enjoying it and haven't felt that it is to stim heavy, for me at least. But I agree diet and cardio is 95% of it.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Lol, the lower body fat is def there. I'm not a big supp guy other then my protein and creatine mono. But I figured using the OEP will help with my goals and I had it on hand. I am enjoying it and haven't felt that it is to stim heavy, for me at least. But I agree diet and cardio is 95% of it.
    The stims just make me feel better on diet, and allow me to push harder in the workouts.
    RecoverBro ELITE

24. Subbin late
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

25. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

The stims just make me feel better on diet, and allow me to push harder in the workouts.
    Agreed

26. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Subbin late
    Thanks for joining. And mattrag I agree about the stims. In sure they come In handy for me big time especially since my calories are so low.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    What do you mean Re feeding? I eat every 2-3 hours and I'm hardly ever Hungry. I love pushing heavy weight. Used to be stronger when I was 285 lol but I can't get away from heavy training.
    I think he was referring to carb re-feeds, or carb cycling

28. Quote Originally Posted by indysoccer16

I think he was referring to carb re-feeds, or carb cycling
    I actually wasn't sure what a carb refeed was at the time. I usually refer to it as carb loading. But it looks like I need to get up on my lingo. Thanks for the input though, I just googled the term.

29. np man.
    I did the primal diet for a while and one of the best things that I did while I was on it was stacking 3 re-feed days in a row centered around my workouts. (I workout M-W-F) So I would refeed up 250-350g of carbs t/w/th and then the other 4 days I stayed under 150

I was doing re-feeds on the days I was working out because of some reading I had done that suggested it would work best. But a couple people I know who lift and stick to a strict primal diet said to put them together so I did and I was building quite a bit of mass, and dropping LBS at a decent rate. Then on M/F I saved most of my carbs for post workout and got them from a good starchy source like a sweet potato. the other carbs were pre workout but I kept them limited

Def started to trim the lower Belly fat and the love handles and helped me get the V you are working for.
    Then I took 7 months off of lifting and just ate and now I have to bust my ass to get it back haha.

*Should note that I went against what some people say, and no matter what day it was I DIDN'T eat my carbs until after 4-7 at night and ate all of them in a 2 hours window. After talking to some people that I trust getting advice from I made the switch to that method. (I workout in the evening
    It gave me almost a small fast because during the day when I was the most active, I was running off of mostly fat and protein during the day which I think is what really helped me to drop the weight I needed to to trim up. Then in the evning I would eat my carbs, and since my body was run ragged either from lifting or cardio so my body was eating the carbs up quickly and then while I was sleeping it was still repairing everything with the carbs and protein.

Not evenone will agree with me, a lot might not but it worked great for me and about 5 other people that tried it and you can't argue with results

30. IN. Nice work so far!
    :blindfold:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 09:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:32 AM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM