Weight loss

gonzalezpg71

gonzalezpg71

Awards
Hi, I am new to this forum and would like some help! I have been reading alot about intermitting fasting and was wondering what ya'll thought? And also was looking into getting some ephedrine??

Thanks in advance,
G

montesj88

Awards
I personally would never fast, i suppose it could be useful for some people that dont hit the gym, but id def look into just eating healthier and eating below maintenance. It'll take longer to lose the fat but you'll appreciate it in the end.

jared767

Awards
Anything about fasting is good depending on who's doing it. Some people gets grouchy when they get hungry. You might lose weight, but how will it affect your total being?

There are other ways to lose weight. You just have to find out what works for you, and it starts by understanding what causing you to gain more weight.

Hope this helps

montesj88

Awards
yah if you have a desk job and dont move a lot and never hit the gym....it would be great for you. I dont know anyone whose not grouchy when their fasting. I know i turn into a diva like those snickers commercials when i go more then 4 hours without eating. lol.