- 12-25-2011, 08:59 PM
- 12-26-2011, 01:28 AM
I personally would never fast, i suppose it could be useful for some people that dont hit the gym, but id def look into just eating healthier and eating below maintenance. It'll take longer to lose the fat but you'll appreciate it in the end.
12-27-2011, 11:07 AM
Anything about fasting is good depending on who's doing it. Some people gets grouchy when they get hungry. You might lose weight, but how will it affect your total being?
There are other ways to lose weight. You just have to find out what works for you, and it starts by understanding what causing you to gain more weight.
Hope this helps
12-27-2011, 02:44 PM
yah if you have a desk job and dont move a lot and never hit the gym....it would be great for you. I dont know anyone whose not grouchy when their fasting. I know i turn into a diva like those snickers commercials when i go more then 4 hours without eating. lol.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bbphato in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 06-05-2009, 10:55 AM
- By ftwrestler in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-30-2009, 12:55 PM
- By FemBot in forum Female FitnessReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2007, 10:37 PM
- By axekick in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 08-14-2006, 04:41 PM
- By Crotalus in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2004, 02:02 PM