I need a good weight loss stack...

JdotAkil

JdotAkil

Awards
does anybody have any suggestions? I've had previous luck with a few different Burners, and CLEN and SARMS.. but seem to have plateaued... so now im lookin for somethin new to try to get ready for spring break.

Jarhead0724

Awards
How long did you take the clen for consecutively? If you went past the 14 day mark without Benadryl, then that's why you plateaued. Man, I don't know how you plateaued even on clen, that stuff makes me feel like a crackhead, & a couple cycles leans me out nice after winter bulking!!

JdotAkil

JdotAkil

Awards
yea i did the 14 day on and then took 14 day off on unisom.. i did it from about january to about july, and then i've just been on burners, fish oils and MRP's since then, and i just dont seem to be having the same loses that i had with them before i took the Clen and SARMS... i leaned up a lot on the clen. i just took some time off of it, because i didnt want my body to get used to it being in my system too much.. i have another cycle of it that im going to start in January.. just looking for some injectables and other options that i can take with it that wont kill me lol... cause the clen already had me shaking out of my skin..so i was looking for somethin to even that out.

montesj88

Awards
what were you eating the entire time? were you following a specific diet or meal plan?

JdotAkil

JdotAkil

Awards
not really a specific plan.. just lots of fish, lightly seasoned lean grilled chicken breast, brown rice, fruits, and green veggies

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
not really a specific plan.. just lots of fish, lightly seasoned lean grilled chicken breast, brown rice, fruits, and green veggies
You may be eating clean but it comes down to calories...too many = weight gain and possibly water retention (if having an abundance of carbs)
One trick I used a while ago was cutting carbs after 5pm...

montesj88

Awards
- then the next step taken should be coming up with a meal plan. After you've seen what that can do then re-adress your goals from there