i need help with a clean diet plan to see my abs, ive failed on my own

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
my avatar is pretty current, i might be a % or so more cut than that....

below are my attemps at low calories during the last couple weeks, i have failed. it doesnt help that i gave cutting a shot while on a SD cycle lol and the lathargy/hungry killed me. i was so exhausted and hungry all the time, this was the best i could do. my cardio definitely suffered and im left thinking. if i cut down to >1400 calories a day, basically egg whites, chicken and veggies. no cheating i do not think i can maintain any sort of cardio workouts. i know i need to get my calories lower, im 5 10 about 10-11% BF plus once i drop another % ill need to cut down to probably >1200 a day. i deperately want to see all my abs. i need help my food selection but im basically limited to whats below, because of my current location. i need a end all diet/cardio program to follow...help me see my abs. if i can do it without cardio great, if thats not possible please show me the way. i realize everyones body is different so this is a ridiculous thing for me to ask but maybe with some help from everyone i can get on the right track.

i also relize i have chocolate and cookies in here, im sorry i was honest though. and they were free at work. like i said i have failed...if i have to starve i will, im ready to make the commitment. no more sweets!!

should i build a plan at 1600 cal for one week and then 1500 and then 1400. i have til the first week of april to acomplish my goals. i dont need a quick fix or a miricle. i will do the work i just need some help laying it out. i dont need variety, the same thing everyday would be easier.

oatmeal packet 150
nutrigrain bar 120
2 eggs, 2 eggs whites, 2 sausage links 350
nutrigrain bar 120
5oz chicken breast, squash, biscut 400
oatmeal cookie 150
protein shake 150
2 tuna sandwiches 350

total >1950
oatmeal packet 150
nutrigrain bar 120
small bannana 70
4 eggs whites, 2 turkey bacon 270
beef and veggies, biscut, milk 500
protein shake 150
nut mix 200
chocolate bar 200
beef stew 280

total >1850
protein 150
beef, veggies, rolls, jello, milk, yams est. 550
protein 150
turkey, ham, veggies, roll est. 450
bologna slice 90
pastacios 150
protein 150

total >1550
protein 150
4 egg whites, turkey bacon, rice 350
tuna sandwich, apple 250
chicken and rice 250
tuna sandwich, apple 250
4 egg whites, rice 250

total >1550
protein 150
4 egg whites, turkey bacon, rice 350
tuna sandwich, apple 250
chicken and rice 250
tuna sandwich, apple 250
4 egg whites, rice 250

total >1850
half tuna sandwich 100
4eggs whites, turkey bacon, milk 350
m&m's for free 150
apple 75
nuggets, pulled pork, greens, fruit mix 500
apple 75
nutribar 120
chicken 150
chicken, roll 200
nutribar 120

total >2050
2 x protein shakes 300
4 egg white, turkey bacon 300
2 nutribars 240
enchilada, carrots, corn, lima beans 400
apple, meal replacement 300
1 tuna sandwich, extra tuna can 300
peanut butter 200

diet >2100
meal replacement shake 250
apple, nutribar 200
4 eggs white, bisket, milk 400
apple 75
turkey chunks, patotoes, veggies, apple juice 500
meal replacement 250
1 bread, PB, honey, 1.5 protein shake 400

protein bar----------------300
nutrigrain baR-------------120
steak, carrots, corn-------500
chocolate-----------------120
4eggs whites, bananas-----300
ill probably snack before bed, i did good today
total----------------------<1350 (probably eat a protein bar for +300)

this is basically what i ate today, i try and be honest...
protein bar 300
shredded chicken 400
5oz chicken, 2 piece corn 400
apple, chocolate 250
shake, nutribar, 250
wheat, honey, nuts 200

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
i can build my own plan and stick too it, i guess something like this. i dont mean to ask everyone to do all the work. i will be so hungry on a plan like this though. is this good enough, do i still need cardio cause i dont think ill make it lol

i work from about 1600-0100 (workout 1200-1400)
1100 protein drink, oatmeal----------------260
1300 protein drink, fruit-------------------200
1730 6oz chicken breast, 1 cup veggies----250
2000 6oz chicken breast, apple-------------220
2300 6 egg whites-------------------------300
0100 2 cans tuna, o cal mayo/relish--------220
total 1450

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
i can build my own plan and stick too it, i guess something like this. i dont mean to ask everyone to do all the work. i will be so hungry on a plan like this though. is this good enough, do i still need cardio cause i dont think ill make it lol

1100 protein drink, oatmeal----------------260
1300 protein drink, fruit-------------------200
1730 6oz chicken breast, 1 cup veggies----250
2300 6 egg whites-------------------------300
0100 2 cans tuna, o cal mayo/relish--------220
total 1450
Sounds good, just stick to it, no cheats (ever), and no refeed until you're sub 8-10%
Train hard, take high doses of BCAA

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
so no cardio needed hopefully, ill be lifting solid, 6 days a week 1 off.

Ill be taking about 10 grams 2:1:1 bcaa, 5g taurine, 2 one adays, extra potassium, and other cycle support needed while ON.

Im waiting on my yohimbine to get here for a ECY stack. The ephedra will keep me going and keep my hungry down and hopefully the yohimbine will help target the hard to lose areas.

I bought a new scale with all the bells and whistles last night. Ill get current weight and BF up on here ASAP. I been eating more calories for about 5 days now so ill be ready to start back after tomorrow. Gained 4 lbs in 3 days off from the gym, it was my last week of SD so not worried about the weight at all.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Ok I can admit when im a idiot and my new scale says im 13.5%BF so yes im embarrassed but hey im here do it better.
So hopefully I get a couple more good to goes for my current plan that I made up in about 5 mins lol and ill be on my way to 10%.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
1,400 cals and you weigh how much?

I think you're borderline starving yourself and thats why you're having trouble cutting.

if you're deficit is too large, you'll stall quickly...and feel like crap

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Ok I can admit when im a idiot and my new scale says im 13.5%BF so yes im embarrassed but hey im here do it better.
So hopefully I get a couple more good to goes for my current plan that I made up in about 5 mins lol and ill be on my way to 10%.
Dont go by those scales they arent accurate Ive had several body fat tests done and the more reliable ones that measure body density were below any number a scale bf test showed me. Try to get a reliable person to use calipers at a gym and go back to the same person every 6 weeks that is the best way to track bf loss since it is consistent

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
I've had a good experience with the BF scales, at my gym at home the have a bod pod. U sit in this egg and its very accurate. My scale at home was only off by .5 for me and my friend. To me that was fairly accurate.

I weigh 176 right now and I agree that I been bored line starving. That's why I asked about cardio, I think with the calories I burnt with cardio and lifting I was too deficient. So here I am what do u recommend??? Should I add 300 calories to the above plan and taper 100 off each week and see how it goes? I have 3.5 months to figure this out but I need a real plan or some help along the way.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
It depends. Can't be stated for sure until he tries
all im saying is if thats you in your picture....show me the way. god damn!!!

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
hows this week 1
1000 protein drink, oatmeal----------------260
1230 protein drink, nutrigrain bar-----------250
1500 2 can tuna, 0cal mayo/relish----------210
1730 6oz chicken breast, 1 cup veggies-----250
2300 6 egg whites, orange juice------------410

total 1600

week 2 can just subtrack orange juice? thats like 110cal at least...
week 3 no nutrigrain bar? thats 120cal...
but then i have hardly any carbs??

or maybe

week 2 minus 2 eggs at dinner
week 3 minus 1 can of tuna

i feel like either way here im gonna starve here, is this a successful plan IDK???

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I've had a good experience with the BF scales, at my gym at home the have a bod pod. U sit in this egg and its very accurate. My scale at home was only off by .5 for me and my friend. To me that was fairly accurate.

I weigh 176 right now and I agree that I been bored line starving. That's why I asked about cardio, I think with the calories I burnt with cardio and lifting I was too deficient. So here I am what do u recommend??? Should I add 300 calories to the above plan and taper 100 off each week and see how it goes? I have 3.5 months to figure this out but I need a real plan or some help along the way.
Yeah I have access to a bop pod that is the way to go but it was not anywhere close to the scales I have used. How much bf are you trying to lose here? What's great about adding in some cardio is it might let you eat a little bit more. If you feel starving at that level you could up the calories and do some hiit a few days a week.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
hows this week 1
2300 6 egg whites, orange juice------------410

total 1600

week 2 can just subtrack orange juice? thats like 110cal at least...
week 3 no nutrigrain bar? thats 120cal...
but then i have hardly any carbs??

or maybe

week 2 minus 2 eggs at dinner
week 3 minus 1 can of tuna

i feel like either way here im gonna starve here, is this a successful plan IDK???
personally if you are going to go that low carb I would cut out the orange juice and put in something else...and also save your carbs for just pre and post workout.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all im saying is if thats you in your picture....show me the way. god damn!!!
David's feeding plan will get you ripped if you don't kill yourself from how restrictive it is first. Why only stick to one meticulous style of eating when you can combine several and make it 10 times as hard lol.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
**** same goes for you there sir, if thats you in your picture. ill take those abs anyday!!!

bigdavid's plan or davids plan, who are we talking about here lol

as far as cardio goes, i guess if i fail and cheat a little ill do cardio. but cardio makes me so hungry i would like to avoid it if possible for the simple fact it wears me out. granted like i said i been on SD for a couple weeks and the lathargy was really taking its toll.

the only carbs in the plan above is oatmeal prior to workout and a nutrigrain bar during. i guess i have veggies and a apple later in the day for some natural sugar. the OJ just sounded really nice, something sweet like a treat, plus i figure it would fill me up and get some extra vitamin C.

still open to suggestions here...

Rethink

Awards
Your diet looks adequate to make progress, it could be that you are being impatient.

However if you want to improve your diet you can try the following suggestions.

1. Eliminate all foods besides meat, eggs, cheese, fruit, vegetables and low-carb mayonnaise/dressing.
2. Get 2 serves of fruit (300g) and 5 serves of vegetables (375g).
3. Spread the carbohydrate servings throughout the day.

You shouldn't decrease your calories below your basal metabolic rate because this tends to slow your metabolism making your efforts more difficult. If you keep your calories at BMR and want to accelerate your progress then increase your level of activity. Perhaps strenuous cardio is too exhausting at the moment but you should be able to manage an hour long walk each day provided you can make the time. Skipping rope or climbing steps are other exercises you can try which aren't too exhausting.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
tomorrow i have class in the morning so it will be a extra long day since ill have to stay up late because i work nights on tuesday like normal.
im throwing my protein bar in there early when i wake up, for one because i need to eat them and two i want to be successful with this diet and not set impossible goals. currently without the protein bar the diet is at 1500cal per day, day 1 ill be at 1800. i will keep these one protein bar on me just in case for the first week. if for some reason i cant take the hungry this will be my last resort. still at 1800 and what i would consider a clean diet. i def got in my last meal tonight. cheated like a mofo this weekend cause i knew this was coming. it was not the best idea but i know how serious this is about to get :) lets get started...
0800 protein bar------------------------------300
2300 4 egg whites, 1 cup veggies------------310

HodgeFitness

Awards
1600 calories is low. I also have trouble losing weight. Even though I am a certified nutritionist and trainer with good results with people I have worked with theres something about my own body that doesnt allow me to drop fat easily. One thing I have learned is if I go under 2000 calories my body stops doing anything and my composition doesnt change. What goals are you trying to accomplish? What weight and body fat are you at now and if you know your blood type that would help too. If I get that info I would be more than happy to shoot some tips your way. And even though Im a trainer I dont charge or nothing so dont think Im trying to suck you into giving me money. I just want to help people. One thing I can tell you now is fruits need to be extrememly limited. With veggies you cant go wrong with green beans or brocolli. Those calories come from fiber which will help digestion and dont have to count towards your overall calorie count or carb count. Corn and others tend to have some sugars in them. You may want to try taking gluten out as well for some people (myself especially) have bad reactions to gluten like gas, bloat, and water retention. Send me your stats on here and Ill see what I can do for you man. Also what is your workout like? That may be something else you have to tamper with.

HodgeFitness

Awards
Sorry man my dumbass didnt see the other posts before I replied. But still I want to help. Still let me know what weight and bodyfat you are at right now and Ill shoot something back ASAP.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
So here's a picture from today so u can see my body type and current BF% on camera.

ForumRunner_20111219_041626.png

Pretty much two abs when I flex good, no too much fat on my lower body either

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Side view and back for better perspective

ForumRunner_20111219_042020.png

ForumRunner_20111219_042031.png

ForumRunner_20111219_042040.png

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
so far today
0730 protein bar-------------------------------300
0930 protein drink,----------------------------150
1230 10oz chicken breast, 1 cup veggies----450
1530 protein drink-----------------------------150
2000 2 can tuna, 0cal mayo/relish------------210

its 2200 right now, this is the plan for the evening
2300 4 egg whites, 1 cup veggies-------------290
0100 4 egg whites, bananna-------------------300
total est.1850

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
If you wanna cut imho, you're way too high.
Drop the cals, lose the bars
ok im gettin so many mixed opinions, i think i agree i guess i was trying to take it slow this week because i been cheating too much. but i finished up my SD yesterday and my hunger wasnt bad at all today. i can skip the snack before bed. hows this cause im not even hungry right now
0730 protein bar---------------------------300
0930 protein drink,------------------------150
1530 protein drink-------------------------150
2000 2 can tuna, 0cal mayo/relish----------210
2300 4 egg whites, 1 cup veggies-----------290

o and i will lose the bar i only have 3 left, once there gone theyre gone

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
ok im gettin so many mixed opinions, i think i agree i guess i was trying to take it slow this week because i been cheating too much. but i finished up my SD yesterday and my hunger wasnt bad at all today. i can skip the snack before bed. hows this cause im not even hungry right now
0730 protein bar---------------------------300
0930 protein drink,------------------------150
1530 protein drink-------------------------150
2000 2 can tuna, 0cal mayo/relish----------210
2300 4 egg whites, 1 cup veggies-----------290

o and i will lose the bar i only have 3 left, once there gone theyre gone
Much better.
Make sure you get your BCAA, 10gr won't do anything,
you need to boost the dose, go for 30gr at least.
Stuff yourself with water, cheapest and effective appetite
suppressor.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Much better.
Make sure you get your BCAA, 10gr won't do anything,
you need to boost the dose, go for 30gr at least.
Stuff yourself with water, cheapest and effective appetite
suppressor.
ok i have a kilo of bcaa on the way and im waiting on my yohimbine/taurine too, do you have any experiance with the ECY stack.