Protein shake tip

W

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I am a big fan of using milk in my protein shakes (chocolate optimum whey) for taste.  Unfortunately, when cutting or if you prefer getting dextrose as your sugar for post workout, you might have to drink your protein with plain water.  While this is ok, some people find the taste of it to be gross.  I found that adding a packet of slenda to the mix makes the shake taste quite a bit better - more like chocolate milk.  If your a keto'er, you can even top it off with a little whip cream as it has minimal carbs.  Anyway, thought Id share

WYD

S

snakeman458

Awards
you can also add mango and papiya to the shake, really good for after w/o shake.

at night add cottage cheese and it tastes great even with water.
cottage cheese makes it nice and creamy and the protien in the cheese lasts longer in the system while you are sleeping.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
you can also add mango and papiya to the shake, really good for after w/o shake.

at night add cottage cheese and it tastes great even with water.
cottage cheese makes it nice and creamy and the protien in the cheese lasts longer in the system while you are sleeping.
very interesting tip with the cottage cheese,damn splendas so expensive though

W

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I only use splenda in coffee (if I drink it) and once in a while in a recipe..so it lasts quite a long time. What else do you put it in?

WYD