Schwellington trims down before his next bulk

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up AM been awhile since I made a log have had a lot happen in the past two months...... Broke up with my fiancé and ran into some financial issues as well
Diet fell off hard for about three weeks I just said **** it but I've been back on track now for about a month Truro g to clean up and get really lean before I bulk back up I'm at about 225 @ 15% my goal before the bulk is to be at 205 so I got twenty lbs to loose I figure I can make that happen in two months maybe two and a half. This log is to create accountability for myself and to provide the classic laughs my logs are known for.
Diet is primal- meaning NO complex carbs my carbs come from fruit veggies and milk only fats are lean lipids and protein is high as always caloric target on training days is 2300 to 2400 depending on muscle group cardio will be long distance at the minimum three times a week I will lift five to six times a week I know my body and it responds very well to this regime. ECA will be in the mix two weeks on two weeks off I'm going to pick up some alpha t2 as well other shops will be bcaa about five to ten grams a day and a ore workout which is still to be determined
I rested today as I'm getting over a bug but tomorrow I think I should be ready to go! It will be heavy chest meaning I will do heavy bench as heavy compound movements really kick in fat burning cardio will be later in the afternoon follow along my next. I'll will consist of superdrol and mlmg but I gotta lean up first!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Breakfast was five whole eggs some cubed ham and a glass of superfood which is a bunch of greens and fruits mixed together going to hit the gym ahortlu still a little on the down side when it comes to energy but I'm motivated will post the workout later

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Well sorry to hear about your troubles we all go through them and they suck, no doubt. Glad to see your motivated, stay busy and kill it. Sub'd

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
you know i'm following....kill it man!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome sluts!!! Today was chest each set was super set with and to keep the heart rate up here is the workout
Warmup three sets
Bench press super set with weighted crunches 250x6 for three sets
Reverse grip bench press super set with leg raises 165 8 175x7x7
Decline dumbbell press super set with crunches 70x8
Cable flys 3 sets at 60lbs
Took the eca going to do some cardio here in about an hour and a half diet has been on point today

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This morning was okay I didn't sleep all that well but still really pushed myself in the gym. It was back super set with triceps exercises
Pull up wide wide grip bw x8 x 8 x 5 tricep pull down 150x8x8x6
Tbar rows 90lbsx8x8x8 French press 60x8x8x8
Seated rows three sets of 8 underhand tricep pull downs 50x8x8x8

Chin ups 3sets of 8

No cardio today as I had to go into work but I will cut fats but 20 grams to compensate making my caloric intake around 2200 today.

Abs are back very very blurry but at least I can see them again
Tomorrow is an off day but I will do cardio and will have absolutely no carbohydrates

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've missed ya BISH, so you know I'm in!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I take it that means ur subbed? I'm not chubby just soft and it's high time schwell gets down to ten percent I'm driven like a muddafocka

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear. Girls come and go but the gym is always there ;)

Taking bets on how many days schwell cuts for before he says **** it and bulks early lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I take it that means ur subbed? I'm not chubby just soft and it's high time schwell gets down to ten percent I'm driven like a muddafocka
i've still never really gotten below 11. Something always happens to derail me. Sitting at like 205 + 12% now

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Taking bets on how many days schwell cuts for before he says **** it and bulks early lol.
Put me down for 9 days and he says fock it!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Shut it slut it's high time schwell gets sub twelve percent I was around thirteen in my profile pic I plan on being that lean in about three weeks

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking I may cut calories to 2000 a day or do you guys think this would be too little for my metabolism? Maybe 250 grams protein 60grams fat and like 75 grams carbs? Let's leave catabolism out of the picture as I'm on hrt

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking I may cut my calories to 2000 maybe 250g protein 60 g fat and 75g carbs? Let's leave catabolism out of the picture as I'm on hrt anyways

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My vote is for 5 days, and 5000 calories on cardio days up to that point :p

OafMister

Awards
Subbd homie

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Werd I'm going to cut calories to two thousand a day should be fun I think it will work because my metabolism is slow therefore it breaks down nutrients slower so yeah we are about to find out

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You gonna do intermittent fasting?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No my schedule is to hectic to undertake that approach

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
huh, too bad you didn't live close by me, i'd put you through some functional w/o's that would kick your ass, and make the fat melt off quick.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
huh, too bad you didn't live close by me, i'd put you through some functional w/o's that would kick your ass, and make the fat melt off quick.
hmmm, nohomo?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I live like two hours from you jbryand don't you sass me

Today's macros are protein 250 fat at 80 carbs under 20 as it is not a weight training day that puts me under 2000 calories today going to do cardio too pics will be up next week....... ***s

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really put in work today diet was on point going to net about 2k cals so that should be good as I think my maintenance is around 2500

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did legs this morning
Squats super set with curls
365x7 x6x6 70lbsx8x8x8
Leg extension super set with concentration curls
230x8x8x8 35x6x6 20x8
Hamstring curls
110x8x8x8
Who wants a pic today?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-3835425791.png

Yuh

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey slut I told you I had a log like five days ago! Where Morrys bish ass be? Yuh
Today was heavy back superset with light shoulders switched routine up a bit to keep it fresh

Barbell rows super set with lateral raises
205x6 215x6(pr) 215x6 30lbsx6 25x6x6
Dead lifts 405x6x5x6 super set with behind neck barbell press 90x10x10x10
Lat pull downs super set with rear delt
230x6x6 220x6

Diet is good had some broccoli and cheese soup don't know how many carbs a
Where in that or f it was ok? Other than that been on point tomorrow is an off day calorie will be about 1800 with cardio thrown in

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As stated today is an off day protein will be at 300 grams fat at 80 grams and no carbs will be doing cardio today for thirty minutes

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picture again tomorrow seen some nice changes these past five days

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm having a refeed day it's been eight days of under 2300 calories and always 100 or less carbohydrates it's time three slices of pizza a home made burrito and a pumpkin muffin to refill the glycogen stores for another 8 to 10 days of madness

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Awesome thread so far subbed... funny mofos in here I love it. ****ed **** betting against him like that omg it was funny to read. Food luck man u can do it gos knows I can't lol stuck at 13% over here!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome guys yeah I'm at 13 right now in my profile pic I was about 11 I think I'm not NOT bulkin til I'm at ten percent just self defeating I think I went HAM all day on food (hard as a muthafocka) so yeah I will make up for it no cheating on Christmas my next targeted refeed day is going to be new years eve and new years day that gives me about two weeks of hard cutting now that I'm going to school and not selling cars anymore I got a lot more time back to weights AND cardio everyday 5-6 days a week HAM

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-2442357803.png

Pics abs are more visible than last week

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took the day off as I'm on a train home to texas tomorrow I will do back with some heavy dead lifts and cardio in the evening I'm looking to add in a low dose of ostarine but I wanted to know how toxic is it to the liver and lipids?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ate some McDonalds....... I have been on a train for 28 hours.... God I feel like a fat ass - wont let it hold me back though buckling back down at 13% will reach 10 by th end of January

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Ate some McDonalds....... I have been on a train for 28 hours.... God I feel like a fat ass - wont let it hold me back though buckling back down at 13% will reach 10 by th end of January
Is that realistic im at 13% also, I was curious how long quick at like 1700 cal it would take me to get to 10% or if I would need to go lower in calories than that. Im 171-174lbs

Are u counting calories or logging all food intake?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm counting calories AND logging all food I eat. My staples day in and day out: lean beef chicken whole eggs whey isolate. Skim milk, Naked Superfood. Organic peanut butter and olive oil my diet is built from these things day in and out current calories is 2k my maintence is about 2500 so I'm eAting 500 under maintence an ld lifting and doing cardio. Is it possible? Well I need to loose three percent Bodyfat I weigh 225 so let's see here that's 6.75 lbs of pure fat I need to loose in order to drop three percent of 225 so is it possible in 4 weeks? Easily

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Aight man I right there with u, 3% in 4 weeks. Im pretty bad about cheating so im taking it day by week by week. Im gonna run ECY stack once my taurine shows up, you take anything for appetite?

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Ha NM I thought I should go back and check your first post for supplements, I see the ECA stack now. I can run E with out 5g of taurine. my neck cramps so bad It gives me headaches without the taurine.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel you on the cheating man but overtime I have disciplined myself. I have resigned myself to the fact that my metabolism sucks. My genes work great for packing on muscle. But fat comes with it easily too, the cut for me is the hardest part but I've snapped mentally and I'm going to reach it period I want it I have my eyes on the prize and it ain't to far out! Just grind hard! ECY is a great stack very synergistic. Today's back workout was great I supersetted triceps to keep the heart rate up

Close grip rows superset with tricep one hand pull downs
175x8 185x8 185x6 pull downs- 65x8x8x8
Pulups wide grip superset with skull crushers
Pulup x 7x6 x5 70lbs x8x8x8

Tbar superset with French press
90x8x8x8 50lbsx10x10x10

Ended the workout with underhand close grip pull downs for Lara
160x8x8x8

Got cardio this afternoon
These are my target macro for the day
Protein300 fat 80 carbs 60

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went a tiny bit over my target calories and sadly i did eat peanut butter but it was not natty (home with the family) so i got those nasty hydrogenated oils- but im going to the store tomorrow to stock up on the good stuff

cardio was 25 minutes long due to some insane shin splints that came out of no where- all in all it was a good day protein was about 260 grams, fat about 105 and carbs about 110

which puts me at about 2400 calories

considering i worked back super set with triceps and went heavy on everything for about 35 minutes total workout time- estimating at the least 300 calories burnt here
and another 250 estimated burnt in cardio

putting me at a net of 1950 before just living(probably another 400 or more)

so it was ok, not what I want though

tomorrow is legs with biceps- i WILL hit 2200 calories period

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hate cutting too... i feel ya on all front my friend

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no I have a love hate thing with cutting. I love seeing the progress but HATE doing the work- cutting is not easy for me with my genes- possible- oh yeah just no room for mistakes as a cheat day can set me back 3-4 days of hard work.

Diet goals for the day
protein-275 grams
fat-80 grams
carbs-60 grams

Muscles being trained
Legs and Biceps

Cardio in the evening

will not be doing squats- my lower back is still kinda sore-i do not want to over strain it- in its place i will be doing some leg press, hack squats, leg extensions, and some ham string work- all heavy

biceps will be in the 6 rep range heavy

cardio- 30 minutes (unless shin splints occur again)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Christmas came early the folks supplied me with a bit of dough to do what I want with it(200) this is what schwell got
1 bottle transform Sd Extreme
1 bottle epi plex by hard rock formulations
1 5 lb tube of nutrpro
1 tub of scvation bcaa
1 package of ostarine
1 package of clomiphene

Hello more weapons in my arsanel

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Nice christmas lol I would put it all in a basket and take a neat picture just for fun haha

PS i relapsed too **** i cannot control myself...starting over for me :( good luck