Schwellington trims down before his next bulk

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

  1. Damn you on a mean supp regime now!!
    Let's see this stuff shred you up!
    RecoverBro ELITE


  2. I payed cash it's about 100 bucks a vial each vial contains 2000mgs
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  3. Yeah my thyroid is supposed to be around 1 it was at like 4.79 so doc gave me synthroid. But no refills if my TSH is around that much I am going to supplement myself 50mcgs t4 a day with 25mcgs t3 a day
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    I payed cash it's about 100 bucks a vial each vial contains 2000mgs
    Wow. Is that normal for script test?
    RecoverBro ELITE

  5. thats what i figured, might as well shop black market bro. way cheaper!!!
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle
    thats what i figured, might as well shop black market bro. way cheaper!!!
    Seriously.. Here I thought scripts were going to be my savior. Only gonna be my legal reason to pin. And moral or whatever for the wife and family.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  7. No black market for me anymore
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  8. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    10 ml without insurance is around $70 at sams club, $10-25 with most insurance. I pay $25 for 13 1ml vials
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  9. 25 for 13ml sounds way better lol got me confused with the price he was saying. Im used to hearing $100-140 for 40ml. So when he said 100 for 10ml I was like : -O
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...

  10. But I like pharmaceutical grade better- I never once bought bad but I prefer medical gear- stuff is fire
    Today was legs I thought I was going to do heavy squats but I slept on my back wrong so I kept it light

    Squats 2 sets of 225x12 135x12 as with decline skull crushers 80x9x8x8
    Leg extensions 250x8 270x8x8 ss with tricep rope pull down 70x8x8x8 ss with hacks for three sets
    Hamstring curls 110x8x8x8 as with cgbp 135x10 165x8x8
    Did calves and hip flexes as well no cardio rising a train bak to az for 28 hours
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    Well I said I create this thread to help me be accountable- I refed two nights ago( it wasn't clean but it wasn't too bad) then tonight I slipped and had a whole pan of brownies-wtf?!?!!! I may just cut refreshing out
    Someone's about to go on a 12 week bulk...I can feel it...

  12. Hahahahahahaha
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  13. Na I saw his recomp plan in another thread, I was gonna say hi and then I lost it somehow lol

    Def cycle coming up though, might as well spill the beans in here where all the homies are lol
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...

  14. Cycle is at end of march
    Weeks 1-10 test cyp 400mgs a week
    Week 1-4 SuperDrol 20mg a day
    Week4-8 trenazone 2mls a day
    Week 4-10 epi 50mgs a day
    25mcg t3 everyday
    150mcg t4 Ed
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Cycle is at end of march
    Weeks 1-10 test cyp 400mgs a week
    Week 1-4 SuperDrol 20mg a day
    Week4-8 trenazone 2mls a day
    Week 4-10 epi 50mgs a day
    25mcg t3 everyday
    150mcg t4 Ed
    Why not some Tren Ace? That stuff seems like it's magic... and reps for running the Sdrol! I love it!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  16. For two reasons: I'm all legal now no black market for me
    And
    I have used tren ace in the past never ever again will I touch trenbolone- ever that is THE only steroid that ever made me rage- I had such a short fuse it was nuts
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    For two reasons: I'm all legal now no black market for me
    And
    I have used tren ace in the past never ever again will I touch trenbolone- ever that is THE only steroid that ever made me rage- I had such a short fuse it was nuts
    Ah, that's legit reasoning. Have fun with that cycle though. Regardless it looks GREAT!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  18. I will also have igf-1 LR3 in there too.

    Fock that's an expensive cycle lol
    2bottles trenazone=90 after shipping
    3bottles epi 90 dollars after shipping
    1mg igf 80
    2vials test 200
    Total=460
    I wish trenazone was cheaper fml
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    I will also have igf-1 LR3 in there too.

    Fock that's an expensive cycle lol
    2bottles trenazone=90 after shipping
    3bottles epi 90 dollars after shipping
    1mg igf 80
    2vials test 200
    Total=460
    I wish trenazone was cheaper fml
    Hahaha maybe for you guys in the states that might be expensive but that will only buy one and a quarter vials here in Australia! My next cycle going to cost over $1500!

  20. damn
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Hahaha maybe for you guys in the states that might be expensive but that will only buy one and a quarter vials here in Australia! My next cycle going to cost over $1500!
    omg you need a better hook up, i would never run gear in AUS. you cant even get ephedrine either huh so ****ty
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle

    omg you need a better hook up, i would never run gear in AUS. you cant even get ephedrine either huh so ****ty
    Yeah tell mr about it! I know four different guys and they're all within $50 per vial of each other no ephedrine sucks! No ECA stacks for me! Makes cutting abit harder lol but with enough dieting, lifting smart, cardio and commitment we all get there in the end!

  23. Ok I don't know of anyone who charges that much that's just insane but whatever lol


    Yesterday was good did chest with some cardio the ostarine is kicking in and t4 is working wonders along with a tight keto diet- I have been on test cyp for about a week now- medical grade sure is different than black market- I'm starting to feel it- no bs


    Today is back no more super sets as of now. I will be going to ten reps on everything including dead lifts

    Will do traps today too

    And of course cardio
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  24. Had a great back day
    Deadlifts super set with Arnold's
    315x8 375x6 375x5 Arnold's 60x8 50x8x8
    Tbar rows superset with lateral raises
    90x10x10x10 20x8x8x8

    Phillips to failure got about 8 ss with rear delts


    I took it easy on shoulders but blasted my back to hell

    Went and did 20 minutes of cardio also did some hiking so an active day

    Pics will be up in about 4 days
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  25. Pics up day after tomorrow - working on a tan too. Leaning out very nicely. Today is legs and arms- the sweating on ostarine ECA AND t4 is out of this world
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    Pics up day after tomorrow - working on a tan too. Leaning out very nicely. Today is legs and arms- the sweating on ostarine ECA AND t4 is out of this world
    God I would kill for a tan, no beds where im at. Heated bed after the gym should help you stay loose and healthy : )
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...

  27. I just jog outside with my shirt off sluts love it. Legs was brutal I'm going to be incorporating new things into my workout as I feel my body is to adjusted to what's going on I don't know the last time I had a reefeed but I feel like one is due in about ten days. I won't post up workout to tired but I will say a chick I know who just got out of a relationship asked me to train her and we are doing it again tomorrow(what she says I will believe it when I see her as of now I don't trust women I think they are all liera ) she is hawt
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  28. ***s
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  29. It's not letting me post pics for some reason.....
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  30. Keep up the hard work bro, your about a week out from your goal date correct?
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...

  31. Nah around the second week of February I will start my next cycle lemme see of I can post
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  32. Name:  image-856892940.png
Views: 85
Size:  811.7 KB

    Here
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  33. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Nah around the second week of February I will start my next cycle lemme see of I can post
    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington 01-02-2012 08:17PM
    And no I do not plan on using steroids again
    Going to see doctor tomorrow for low t what to expect?
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  34. Lol damn Dunn YOur GOOD bro!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  35. Hey that was was 2 weeks ago that comment has expired.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    cardio- 30 minutes (unless shin splints occur again)
    I get em' EVERYTIME i jogg, ****s no joke.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

  37. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Lol damn Dunn YOur GOOD bro!
    lol! I remember this. It's okay schwell, i'd do the same thing if my doc gave me TRT... I'd be like... wait.. NO MORE PCT FOR LIFE?! Time to run some GOOOD stuff!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  38. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    lol! I remember this. It's okay schwell, i'd do the same thing if my doc gave me TRT... I'd be like... wait.. NO MORE PCT FOR LIFE?! Time to run some GOOOD stuff!
    You're enabling him.lol


    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

  39. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    lol! I remember this. It's okay schwell, i'd do the same thing if my doc gave me TRT... I'd be like... wait.. NO MORE PCT FOR LIFE?! Time to run some GOOOD stuff!
    sorry matt, i dont think i would be all over TRT at the age of 24. i mean i would save up my doses and run a huge cycle but i would def PCT. i would also try everything in the world to get my natural test back up before running any more PH's or real gear cycles. TRT for the rest of my life, no thank you, not only would i get expensive but just plain annoying i think lol

    schwellington i really hope you can find a way to get your natural test back up and running bro. please exhaust all resources, im surprised your doc didnt make you jump through hoops to get on TRT so early. it sounds fun right now but 40 more years of TRT, man i would not be looking forward to that. best of luck though
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    sorry matt, i dont think i would be all over TRT at the age of 24. i mean i would save up my doses and run a huge cycle but i would def PCT. i would also try everything in the world to get my natural test back up before running any more PH's or real gear cycles. TRT for the rest of my life, no thank you, not only would i get expensive but just plain annoying i think lol

    schwellington i really hope you can find a way to get your natural test back up and running bro. please exhaust all resources, im surprised your doc didnt make you jump through hoops to get on TRT so early. it sounds fun right now but 40 more years of TRT, man i would not be looking forward to that. best of luck though
    Test scripts from the doc are something like $25 for 12ml. I doubt it'll be expensive, aside from maybe the injection, and if you chose to take the injection at the docs office. ( I hear they will let you do it at home). Many times getting the natural test back after cycles that are hella suppressive don't work and require not only HPGA clearance but estrogen pathway clearance through the liver, Gut rehabilitation, and sleep modification. All throughout this time you cannot be taking anything to help build muscle. Some people cannot deal with that. I for one would be pretty sad if I got on TRT now as I don't plan on going on TRT till either 1. I have my kids. or 2. My wife divorces me and such I can no longer have kids. Other than that whilst TRT is not really THE answer, it is a very very valid choice for people who have dedicated much of their life and time to this sport. Granted it is up to the individual, having to pin every week/other day etc. is a pain. And to do it forever as a choice.. hmm.. not really right? Insulin shots are given after EVERY meal. But yet MANY people still drive their body down the path of insulin resistance. Either way, I was just voicing my opinion as I don't PLAN on going on TRT asap, but if that's what I end up doing, it is a consequence I am willing to accept.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 09:35 AM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 03:28 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 01:09 AM
Log in
Log in