Schwellington trims down before his next bulk - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Schwellington trims down before his next bulk

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Yea I'm pretty my digestion is shot. I take four super enzymes from now with every meal and I take systematic enzymes between meals.
    dang dude..........well ur doing what you can..........if would stay away from maybe lactose if you are intolerant

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PVL

dang dude..........well ur doing what you can..........if would stay away from maybe lactose if you are intolerant
    Hehe. I'm also lactose intolerant. I'm 75% Asian so we just don't do well with milk. I take non lactose non gluten protein powder and stay as far as I can away from casein.

Back to the OP, how's the body comp energy and pumps at the gym? I notice a loss of pumps without the carbs. But meh, don't need pumps to grow.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Legs was good. Warmup for five minutes

Squats ass to grass (below parrelel)
    315x8x7x5 superset with barbell curls90lbsx 7x6x6
    Leg extensions 250x8 265x8x8 concentration curls 30x8 35x7x6
    Hamstring curls 110x6x8x6 superset with crucifix curls 60x7x7 7
    Was absoluty beat so running later wAsnt an option so I slammed five grams of bcaa and walked on incline for ten minutes and was beat
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    Legs was good. Warmup for five minutes

Squats ass to grass (below parrelel)
    315x8x7x5 superset with barbell curls90lbsx 7x6x6
    Leg extensions 250x8 265x8x8 concentration curls 30x8 35x7x6
    Hamstring curls 110x6x8x6 superset with crucifix curls 60x7x7 7
    Was absoluty beat so running later wAsnt an option so I slammed five grams of bcaa and walked on incline for ten minutes and was beat
    Damn. Legs ss with biceps. Nice work man.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Damn. Legs ss with biceps. Nice work man.
    i was thinking the same thing.........youngster is impressing me..........he will be a beast in no time...........

to OP, look into b6 before workouts, i got an awesome pump today on an empty stomach just doing pulls up and chins........something about that stuff man..........try it
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Diets been good hit about 35 grams of carbs- I hope this keeps me in ketosis

I'm trying man I'm so determined to get shredded
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Anyways tomorrow is going to be cheat super set with abs I will be playing some basketball afterwords will make sure and hit the bcaa because it's going to be right after weights
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Chest*
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  9. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Chest*
    for me its legs tomorrow...........be careful with the basketball man.......last thing u need when cutting is a rolled ankle

thats why i dont play pickup ball anymore.....too many people undercut you at the park and i wont sacrifice my gym time for a few games
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Had an absolutely **** workout. Remember how I said my shoulder has been bothering me? Well I've finally concluded that I need to rest off shoulders and chest for about three weeks. I'm still going to hit back biceps triceps and legs it's just I gotta listen to my body. I won't even list the cheat workout it was okay but it was frustrating to have my shoulder limiting my exertion. Cardio later today pics in three days
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Had an absolutely **** workout. Remember how I said my shoulder has been bothering me? Well I've finally concluded that I need to rest off shoulders and chest for about three weeks. I'm still going to hit back biceps triceps and legs it's just I gotta listen to my body. I won't even list the cheat workout it was okay but it was frustrating to have my shoulder limiting my exertion. Cardio later today pics in three days
    Man I understend what you going thru, I used to wake up on hte middle of the night almost crying from the pain,since then ,I always make sure i warm warm up before my chest or shoulders workouts with at lot of rotator cuff excersices ,and trust me i am way better now ,no shoulder pain in the last 2 years.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

So how many days are u at with >40g of Carbs. How many lbs have u lost since the first day trying to enter ketosis?

Im just wondering cause ill be starting day 4 in a couple hrs, I've lost roughly 2lbs/1.0% BF with no cardio! Besides a g here and a g there, only carb intake has been from my protein shakes 8g and broccoli 8g. Def >40 ED for 3 days, lol got me backed up though.

My energy was so bad day 2, but I worked 14hrs and had to skip the gym. I feel like I entered ketosis by the articles I've read, I wish I had a tester. Maybe you should pick ip a tester? Hopefully I can keep a good pace today doing legs. Keep up the good work bro!!!
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Also you've listed your cal #'s, are u sure your counting all your Carbs, my thought is maybe your Carbs have been too high still. Have u logged all food intake for a couple days or do you count in your head? I don't think your body is messed up bro, just everyone is different. We gotta find what works for you, I think im really on to something with this keto plan.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

I haven't weighed myself but body composition is without a doubt improving. I haven't taken a dump since I started lol. Time for some broccoli and digestive enzymes though. I don't drop fat that quick I wish I could lol. I would guess I have shed about .5lbs
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

No I log them in my phone the only carbs I get is from peanut butter Which I'm cutting out just because I want to stick to olive oil cheese nuts and beef fat (my protein has 1g of carbs per serving.
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Hmmm ok, yeah im on digestive enzymes and I always eat broccoli. How's your hunger throughout the day. My stomach had felt pretty empty all the time. But the hunger is very manageable. I feel like im burning off fat when my stomach is empty. Especially when I go to bed man in the morning I feel like my body had no choice but to feed on itself lol. Also how's your energy throughout the day? And you didn't say what day your on since u cheated last.

Funny thing last 3 days, I take benydrl before bed each night so I get a solid sleep. Last 3 days I woke up after 5-6 hours ready to get up no problem. Empty stomach, not really hugry, just fine.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Hunger is very manageable not empty at all. It has been four days since I cheated I'm not going to cheat again I'm going to have a carb up day but only 150 grams of good clean carbs
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Why have a carb up day right now, im gonna at try to make it 6 days at least. Well see how the gym treats me today, but also I've read if u eat like 25g of Carbs right at the start of a big workout that u don't have to count them.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

No carb up day today I will have one in about four to five days
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

This has been diet
    Breakfast 2servings whey 2 tablespoons PB
    Workout
    2 more servings whey post workout
    Meal three 6 whole eggs some cheese
    Bcaa(during cardio)
    Meal four 1lb top sirloin
    Meal five lean ground beef(8oz) one serving whey and 2 servings almonds
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Puts my macros at
    Protein 290
    Fat 133
    Carbs 18
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  22. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

This has been diet
    Breakfast 2servings whey 2 tablespoons PB
    Workout
    2 more servings whey post workout
    Meal three 6 whole eggs some cheese
    Bcaa(during cardio)
    Meal four 1lb top sirloin
    Meal five lean ground beef(8oz) one serving whey and 2 servings almonds
    where are the veggies?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    You gonna do intermittent fasting?
    Currently on week 6 of my cycle. how will fasting effect my BF%. Tes E 500 mg week, ending week 6 winny 50mg/day. I have been sticking to low cal but not getting the results I am looking for. Needing vet advise. current stats 5'7" 210 16% BF.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PVL

where are the veggies?
    I asked myself the same question. I was lazy on them greens which is no excuse going to stock up on broccoli and bell peppers I need some fiber in my diet. Bad.
    Okay so update guys. I shaved tonight( just my upper torso) can actually tell a nice difference abs are more noticeable, I can start to see my rib bones near my lats, I can see some stritations in my chest
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by toofat
    Currently on week 6 of my cycle. how will fasting effect my BF%. Tes E 500 mg week, ending week 6 winny 50mg/day. I have been sticking to low cal but not getting the results I am looking for. Needing vet advise. current stats 5'7" 210 16% BF.
    Don't jack the thread, but I don't mind helping. First thing when you come off the Winnie add an ai- I prefer aromasin. Second of all. Look into fasting but I'm not a fan. Thirdly how long have you been lifting? Your stats are t the greatest at 210@16% that puts you at 177lbs of lbm which means you don't have a lot of muscle mass honestly man you shouldn't even be cycling steroids sounds to me like you depend on them instead of hard work. Not trying to be a dick bro just calling it how i see it(with a very minimal amount of knowledge of your circumstances). **** I'm beat guys of y'all wanna help him I don't mind don't worry about clogging the thread. I'm out for the night. No lifting for the next two days my body and CNS need a little break I will be doing cardio both days though and will be dropping 20 grams of fat too- protein will remain the same. Later ****ers
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  26. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

I asked myself the same question. I was lazy on them greens which is no excuse going to stock up on broccoli and bell peppers I need some fiber in my diet. Bad.
    Okay so update guys. I shaved tonight( just my upper torso) can actually tell a nice difference abs are more noticeable, I can start to see my rib bones near my lats, I can see some stritations in my chest
    right on bro!!!! i knew u would step up!!!

her with the shaving, lol.........u know i gotta give u **** pretty boy..........

when u see the striations in ur obliques then u know ur the ****!!!

right now i just have ab outlines at around 250........hope to keep it that way til i get to 270..........27 years old at 270 with abs?

FO GET A BOUT IT!!!
  27. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Don't jack the thread, but I don't mind helping. First thing when you come off the Winnie add an ai- I prefer aromasin. Second of all. Look into fasting but I'm not a fan. Thirdly how long have you been lifting? Your stats are t the greatest at 210@16% that puts you at 177lbs of lbm which means you don't have a lot of muscle mass honestly man you shouldn't even be cycling steroids sounds to me like you depend on them instead of hard work. Not trying to be a dick bro just calling it how i see it(with a very minimal amount of knowledge of your circumstances). **** I'm beat guys of y'all wanna help him I don't mind don't worry about clogging the thread. I'm out for the night. No lifting for the next two days my body and CNS need a little break I will be doing cardio both days though and will be dropping 20 grams of fat too- protein will remain the same. Later ****ers
    that jackass can ask someone else, lol!

he needs to read and lay off the donuts and muscle milk...........LMAO!
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Keep up the hard work Schwelly. Learning from your log as always, and at very least I will learn what NOT to do
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  29. Senior Member

broccoli is good ****, i buy a bag and eat the whole thing for the day.

i would recommend looking into pecans and macadamia nuts as they are mainly just fiber in terms of carbs.

you can get a decent amount of fiber from those if you have what you have. 2 -3 servings will get you about 6-10g of fiber.

broccoli is good, put some EVCO on it with salt, tastes amazing!

fasting.... there is so much science behind it. it works well, but im not one to try and change your mind about it.

however you will see a noticable difference in body comp going from 5-6 meals a day to 2-3. that i will assure you. space meals about 5 hours apart.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Pecans and macadamia- ok that and some broccoli- pvl sounds like your a beast I hope to be there when I'm 27! I got three years maybe I cAn pull it off. Flex- you are wise to learn from schwelly- from his mistakes and from his experiences- yuh

Okay so today is a take it easy day- calories will be around 2200 to 2300 I'm just goin to chill- I am going to do some Low intensity long distance cardio today and tomorrow though. Will keep y'all posted- only alarming thing to me is I should find away to make myself sh1t, and that's about it- otherwise things seem to be going very nicely as I enter day five of keto
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Dude im starting day 5 also and I have no ****, I don't even remember last time I **** lmfao. This is not good, o well huh ill probably drop another lb when I do lol

That's alot of just protein shakes too why not eat some chicken or something, I know making food is not fun though.

Keep up the good work bro, most I cheated was one tootsie roll lol im doing pretty well. My appetite has been so suppressed its awesome!!!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

I finally pooped today. I try to get half my protein from whole foods. I'm a college student so supplementing a quarter of my protein intake from whey is good for me to keep some coin in my pocket. Today was good going to lift tomorrow I just can't stay away
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

so when i did the math for 2400cal a day, 65-35-5 i got this

1560cal fat - 173g
    840cal pro - 210g
    120cal carb - 30g

if thats the number your shooting for your protein is too high right? and i think PVL is right....everything im reading says we need to incoorperate working out into the BMR equation. which means my cal intake should be around 2400, this is 400 deficient from my BMR. yours should be higher at your bodyweight, correct? too little and we dont lose, which i think why most of us get stuck at 12-14%
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

? I didn't eat that much protein I don't think lemme check again brotha

My typical goals are 300g protein (1200 calls) 150 grams fat (1350 cal) putting me at 2550 calories a day. I'm not active at all aside from gym and cardio in the evening. I will be waiting tables though when school starts back.

I would say to maintain my current weight I would need to eat about 2700 calories a day .

I'm actually starting to lean out very nicely and I think in about three weeks time I will drop about 2-2.5 % bf
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

**** i messed up math anyway i did 65, 35, 5 lol thats 105%

anyway i just thought maybe 100g over was alot, you also left out carb cals thats a 100 there too. actually i read theres different % you can do it i guess, like 45,45,10...

glad to hear your slimming up, im just getting the hang of this ketosis lol been learning alot for sure. keep it up!!!
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Back was epic eac set was ss with triceps.
    Warmup and minor stretches.(5min)
    Barbell rows 205x7x7x7 ss tricep rope pull down 100 x8x8x8
    Tbar rows 100x7x7x6 ss with skull crushers 80x8x8x6
    Lay pull downs wide grip 185x6 175x5x5 ss with dips

So I weighed myself at the gym one scale said 217 the other said 236 considering I started keto at about 222 I'm guessing the 217 is much more accurate
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  37. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

doing good i see, keep it up bro!!!!
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Did some low impact cardio tonight. I have finally found what works for me keto all the way I can clearly see my abs when I flex I'm leaner harder an fuller.
    I want to have a refeed day tomorrow as its leg day but I mAy hold off another two or three days
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Someone say flex?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Someone say flex?
    lmfao
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 08:35 AM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 02:28 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 12:09 AM