Legs was good- i did not do squats due to nursing a lower back

here was legs-each set was super set with biceps
    (
    Warmup(bout 5 minutes)

hack squats 235x8 305x7 305x7 bicep curls 70lbsx8 80lbx6x6
    leg extensions 235x8 250x8x8 concentration curls 40lbsx6 35x6x5
    hamstring curls 110x8 120x7x6 crucifix curls 60x6x5x5

going to dig deep and hit the cardio today

on another note- veins are shwing in my biceps and quads- havent seen those since i was on cycle last
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

2. alright man, no lie just someone saying lets go gets me motivated. keep it up too...whats your cardio look like most days.
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
    •   

3. Yuhhhh wanna be fat??? Hell naw get on it!! Trust me I have to tell myself this too.

Cardio mostly is long distance high intensity for 25 to 30 minutes I find this works good for me. It always has so I don't switch it up. I keep my heart rate at about 165 to 180 for the whole time
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

4. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Yuhhhh wanna be fat??? Hell naw get on it!! Trust me I have to tell myself this too.

Cardio mostly is long distance high intensity for 25 to 30 minutes I find this works good for me. It always has so I don't switch it up. I keep my heart rate at about 165 to 180 for the whole time
    i can get on it at the gym, cardio and weights no problem. take away my food lol no i got a problem...im on it brother, theres actually a bb contest here in febuary, not that i think i will really compete but hey if i can really shred by then maybe i will.

5. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Yuhhhh wanna be fat??? Hell naw get on it!! Trust me I have to tell myself this too.

dude just do cardio is the main point, as long as you are moving forward literally, its cardio
    •   

6. i was more trying to get back on the subject of his log and off my own failures hahaha

7. Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    i was more trying to get back on the subject of his log and off my own failures hahaha
    lol.........ok in ur case chokin the chicken counts as cardio.......

8. Nice stash addition there. SD Extreme is really good bang for ur buck.
    I'm up to 7 superdrols now, preparing for ban.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

9. Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    lol.........ok in ur case chokin the chicken counts as cardio.......
    only reason that would be cardio is cause it would take me a hour, mofos out of order on my cycles. haha shutdown i am...

10. Did some cardio- ****ing shin splints out of nowhere these past two days- literally debilitating- I did everything I could to push through it only did 23 minutes of cardio and then my feet literally have out like it felt like I had 40 pound dumbells strapped to them.o well the BIGGEST factor in loosing body fat is diet which mine has been on point.(excluding that one cheat day) legs today was good worked up a sweat and cardio was decent diet is on point at 2200 calories

A rough estimate after I subtract cardio and lifting brings me in at 1650 calories that alone is almost an 800 calorie deficit of my maintenance so hey it's all gravy
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

11. I get shin splints really bad so I feel your pain! One thing i was taught that really helps is to work on your tibialus anterior muscle. Sit on a bench with your feet on a box and put a light weight on your toes and lift your toes toward your knees. 15 reps each side. I did these every day for a week until my shin splints were gone and I haven't had them since. Btw subbed for the ride bro!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    only reason that would be cardio is cause it would take me a hour, mofos out of order on my cycles. haha shutdown i am...

LMAO!!!! IM ****IN ROLLIN...................bwaha hahahahhaahhahahaha!

13. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Did some cardio- ****ing shin splints out of nowhere these past two days- literally debilitating- I did everything I could to push through it only did 23 minutes of cardio and then my feet literally have out like it felt like I had 40 pound dumbells strapped to them.o well the BIGGEST factor in loosing body fat is diet which mine has been on point.(excluding that one cheat day) legs today was good worked up a sweat and cardio was decent diet is on point at 2200 calories

A rough estimate after I subtract cardio and lifting brings me in at 1650 calories that alone is almost an 800 calorie deficit of my maintenance so hey it's all gravy
    bro, thats why i say LIGHT cardio............geez

do a light walk 2 times a day.........if you are at school take a walk in between classes..........if at work, do it on your lunch and grub when you get back. always do cardio before a meal, helps with blood glucose and keeping the fat at bay...........

also, do cardio and take a nap, it also helps with fat loss(whole fasted cardio thing). ive learned to take a nap later in the day if I need it, wake up looking 100x better........

14. The only point here I have to disagree on is that moderate cardio does nothing for me. Seriously I tried it. Normally I would be all for it but it doesn't net results for me. Neither does HIIT for some reason. Idk my body is weird. Im loving the cut though I may try to get to 8% which means I'm going to have to drop about ehhh 13 pounds of pure fat. I could accomplish this in two to two and a half months but I might wanna start the bulk up just depends.
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

15. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    The only point here I have to disagree on is that moderate cardio does nothing for me. Seriously I tried it. Normally I would be all for it but it doesn't net results for me. Neither does HIIT for some reason. Idk my body is weird. Im loving the cut though I may try to get to 8% which means I'm going to have to drop about ehhh 13 pounds of pure fat. I could accomplish this in two to two and a half months but I might wanna start the bulk up just depends.
    hmmmm.......never heard of this man........

what about riding a bike ?

you may think its doesnt do anything at first, but light cardio done for 45-1hr makes a huge difference after about 2 months. your body has to get used to it, then it turns into a fat burning furnace........just take it from me dude........lol!

if anything maybe start doing supersets and trisets to jack your heartrate up dude.........or drop carbs under 100g a day..........that works too..........

16. All my workouts consist of super sets brotha! And my carbs are NEVER above 100 except on a refeed day then they are probably around 400 but that's about once every two weeks I do that
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

17. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    All my workouts consist of super sets brotha! And my carbs are NEVER above 100 except on a refeed day then they are probably around 400 but that's about once every two weeks I do that
    well then everything sounds great man..........but some cardio is good for the heart and circulation ya kno? lol

18. I will pm you that Info you asked for today.
    So my shoulder has been bothering me for about a week. I still have full ROM and when I put it through the ROM I don't get excruciating pain.... Just a dull but very noticeable ache. Well I have been taking it easy on it and first thing I did today was put it through the ROM to see how it felt since its time for a chest workout. The pain has gone from a 3 down to a 1 so that's good. I'm going to go ahead and try some dumbbells but with a tweaked form sonata to keep as much strain off the shoulder as I can. If at any point I feel like it is not ok I will back off
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

19. yeah forward me that ****..........

20. Lethargy like a mother****er I don't know if it's cause I'm not working and sitting around more or if it's because I cut out ECA or what but damn I'm lethargic
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

21. why did you drop the ECA bro...I would run it until you get the results you want

22. Could be lack of carbs

23. i guess eca can be ran longer than clen??? I thought i needed to clense receptors- i will pick some more E .up tomorrow then

going to gym chest super set with abs fiddna go H.A.M. (hard as a muthafocka)
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

24. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    i guess eca can be ran longer than clen??? I thought i needed to clense receptors- i will pick some more E .up tomorrow then

going to gym chest super set with abs fiddna go H.A.M. (hard as a muthafocka)
    You could probably use some benadryl just to be on the safe side, if you felt like you were building a tolerance. Right? Or does that only work with clen?

25. no both clen AND ephedra hit the beta recpetors, which beyndril refreshes, i will pick some of that up too. Im more worried about the adrenal glands- but those are pretty resilant
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 09:35 AM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 03:28 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 01:09 AM