Schwellington trims down before his next bulk

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    i just started dips on my chest day yesterday, def recommend...

    how do you like that reverse grip barbell? i have problems with barbells no matter what i do it kills my shoulder, db im good though, put up the 90's this week!!!
    honestly all I do for chest is pushups of different grips........im naturally big in my chest..........arms on the other hand.......lol

  2. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    My shoulder has been bothering me so I didn't do dips. I'm not Gunna lie guys it's Christmas I'm eating anything and everything but I have set a goal for the next thirty days. I want to grind it out. Fat loss is slow for me painfully slow. I'm going to switch it up see if this works better. Going to up calories to 2400 going to incorporate Keto with a refeed once every tenth day going to continue to do weights AND cardio cardio is going to be a bit different though

    Day one long distance
    Day two Fifteen minutes of HIIT
    Day three a 45 minute low intensity walk
    Repeat
    My fat loss is insanely slow for how tight my diet has been these last sixty days I'm starting to wonder if I have a defunct thyroid...... Not sure but by the end of January I want to have abs clearly visible- and I'm going to do whatever the fock I have to to get them.
    Period
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  3. New Member
    counterspy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  144 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    1064
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    16.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I'm going to do whatever the fock I have to to get them. Period
    Now, that is the spirit. Get 'er done.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by counterspy View Post
    Now, that is the spirit. Get 'er done.
    if your shoulder is bothering you, try deep deep pushups done really slow. it may sound like it will hurt, and it does, but it breaks up the nerves and ligaments, usually its from sleeping messed up or just tweakin something.
  5. Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    My shoulder has been bothering me so I didn't do dips. I'm not Gunna lie guys it's Christmas I'm eating anything and everything but I have set a goal for the next thirty days. I want to grind it out. Fat loss is slow for me painfully slow. I'm going to switch it up see if this works better. Going to up calories to 2400 going to incorporate Keto with a refeed once every tenth day going to continue to do weights AND cardio cardio is going to be a bit different though

    Day one long distance
    Day two Fifteen minutes of HIIT
    Day three a 45 minute low intensity walk
    Repeat
    My fat loss is insanely slow for how tight my diet has been these last sixty days I'm starting to wonder if I have a defunct thyroid...... Not sure but by the end of January I want to have abs clearly visible- and I'm going to do whatever the fock I have to to get them.
    Period
    honestly, it sounds like your adrenals AND thyroid are shot man. ephedrine does that to people, and if you just got off a large cycle.........you are in for a rude awakening, as it takes 4-5 months to feel "normal". then you can think about another run of the orange juice, lol!
  6. Advanced Member
    Srt4Muscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    792
    Rep Power
    1523
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    4.69%

    what would mess up his adrenals and thyroid?

    he only been on ECA stack for a little while right, i dont get why were jumping to these conclusions right now. is this the most cut youve ever been?
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
  7. Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    what would mess up his adrenals and thyroid?

    he only been on ECA stack for a little while right, i dont get why were jumping to these conclusions right now. is this the most cut youve ever been?
    that could be his case honestly........we have to wait for his reply

    but honestly ephedrine is bad news in the long run........i would rather run DIM and t2 than that crap.......just destroys your adrenals and makes u smell like ass.
  8. Advanced Member
    Srt4Muscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    792
    Rep Power
    1523
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    4.69%

    lol i dont know what you been taking i dont smell on ephedra haha i guess i need to do some research about this affected adrenal area. also how long is long or are you talking even using it short times it will affect you later?
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
  9. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    No I've been more cut than this look at my profile pic ( was also using a lot of masteron and nandrolone so I look extra good) but I'm going to get my thyroid tested I think my adrenals are ok I have energy now I think I just went through a rough patch or something lol
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  10. Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    No I've been more cut than this look at my profile pic ( was also using a lot of masteron and nandrolone so I look extra good) but I'm going to get my thyroid tested I think my adrenals are ok I have energy now I think I just went through a rough patch or something lol
    you gotta let your body rest sometimes man........stick to some vitamins and minerals with proper PCT and stay off long enough.
  11. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Agreed completely multi whey fish oil and bcaa are what I'm into right now
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  12. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Name:  image-1513382726.png
Views: 107
Size:  854.4 KB

    Yuh
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  13. Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Name:  image-1513382726.png
Views: 107
Size:  854.4 KB

    Yuh
    (in Borat voice)

    "very nice...........how much?"

    lol
  14. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ive gone ahead and cut all carbs out. Now on keto of I have like a couple (no more than 15 grams) of carbs coming from my nutrapro or the odd carb from veggies or nuts I should still be in ketosis right?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  15. Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Ive gone ahead and cut all carbs out. Now on keto of I have like a couple (no more than 15 grams) of carbs coming from my nutrapro or the odd carb from veggies or nuts I should still be in ketosis right?
    yes, stay under 50g a day and you are good dude............
  16. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ok good I figured as much but wasn't sure tomorrow is back day with some HIIT
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  17. Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Ok good I figured as much but wasn't sure tomorrow is back day with some HIIT
    right on man...........just be careful about low blood sugar and try not to push it too much on cardio..........take it a few more minutes at a slow pace.........and you will like the results.......
  18. Advanced Member
    Srt4Muscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    792
    Rep Power
    1523
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    4.69%

    so when you run a keto diet your calories can be higher right.
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
  19. Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    so when you run a keto diet your calories can be higher right.

    not exactly bro........you still gotta keep a mental picture of how much food you need to consume each meal. try breaking each meal down by cals, such as 600, and eating 6 times a day puts u at 3600...........
  20. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yep my diet is 2300 calories
    300 grams protein and 120 grams fat a day
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  21. Advanced Member
    Srt4Muscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    792
    Rep Power
    1523
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    4.69%

    he says 3600 you say 2300, and im 55lbs lighter than you lol. see what im getting at? i guess nothings in black and white, gotta find what works!!
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
  22. Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Yep my diet is 2300 calories
    300 grams protein and 120 grams fat a day
    dude ur too big to be eating so lil cals..........

    increase cals with nuts.........avocados......... fat isnt bad
  23. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Agreed its kind of low. Maybe with an increase in calories the metabolism will speed back up. I will try it for two weeks and see what happens
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  24. Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Agreed its kind of low. Maybe with an increase in calories the metabolism will speed back up. I will try it for two weeks and see what happens
    thank you...........maybe you will start listening a bit? lmao

    u need to eat to keep muscle man.........thats probably why you stay the same weight right?

    i had the same problem when i was cycling dude, thats why i quit, i was overly concerned about not getting fat that i didnt gain ****, just stayed the same size, despite being on all sorts of ****...........make sense? BTW, not trying to sound like a smart ass......i just am
  25. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Don't take it as a smart ass I'm still figuring out my body and will be for years. When I bulk I gain quick too with some fat of course it's when I cut I get overly anal. So I'm doing this for two weeks and reassessing. Tomorrow will be back with deads
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  26. Advanced Member
    Srt4Muscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    792
    Rep Power
    1523
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    4.69%

    looky what i found, i remembered how to search on my own... thanks to PVL lmao
    calculator for your daily intake goals, thought you might wanna see how your numbers look
    http://www.phlaunt.com/lowcarb/DietMakeupCalc.php

    or take your weight x 16 subtract 20% (# x .80) then enter it into this calculator. you can choose the preset keto setting, 10x45x45 percents or enter your own ex. 5x35x60
    http://www.freedieting.com/tools/nut...calculator.htm

    heres my numbers
    2050 cal
    200g protein
    50g carb
    100g fat
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
  27. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    On IPhone now I will check that when I get to a pc. Today's back workout was good really worked up a sweat as I added ECA back in. I'm going to get some yohimbine too as this blocks alpha receptors.
    Here was the workout
    Warmup and stretching 5mins
    Wide grip Pulups body weight+10lbs x6x5 x5 super set with tricep pull downs 80x8x8x8
    Wide grip row(machine) 160x8x8x8 superset with French press 70x8x8x8

    Tbar closegrip row 80lbsx8x8x8 super set with underhand pull downs 50x8x8x8


    Going to do about twelve minutes of HIIT now. Tomorrows cardio will be a 45 minute walk with a weighted pack
    Diet is at 2500 calories today with 300 grams of protein and 150 grams of fats
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  28. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Did the HIIT. Diet has been spot on a little over on protein but that's ok. Fat is at about 95 grams right now so I gotta shovel some more down but a couple shots of olive oil plus some nuts and I will be good.
    Tomorrow is legs should be hittin some squats to really fire up the metabolism.
    Pics will be up in one week.
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  29. Senior Member
    ssbackwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3030
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    98.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    im subbed but late.

    interesting read

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21659488

    i would like to read through this whole thing at some point to catch up.
  30. Senior Member
    ssbackwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3030
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    98.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    no both clen AND ephedra hit the beta recpetors, which beyndril refreshes, i will pick some of that up too. Im more worried about the adrenal glands- but those are pretty resilant
    wouldnt necessarily say they reset them.

    Beta agonist increase histamine in the brain which in turn can blunt appetite giving the effect leptin usually has on appetite, but the increase in catecholamines with depress leptin levels.

    what this essentially means is he antihistamine will reduce histamine receptors, increase your hunger a little, and when you do start up again on the beta agonist they will be able to work by increasing histamine levels.

    the sensitivity to it (not burning more fat) happens at the fat cells them selves, in essence a resistance to the action of adrenaline. Which is more of a reason to take a break. this happens more with clen due to half life then with ephedrine.

    you can damage your adrenal glands by over use of any stimulant. your adrenal glands are what secrete the hormones. thus over stimulation, increased stress. depressed leptin = increase glucocorticoids (cortisol) and and end up making you worse for wear if taken for too long.



    in essence the
  31. Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    wouldnt necessarily say they reset them.

    Beta agonist increase histamine in the brain which in turn can blunt appetite giving the effect leptin usually has on appetite, but the increase in catecholamines with depress leptin levels.

    what this essentially means is he antihistamine will reduce histamine receptors, increase your hunger a little, and when you do start up again on the beta agonist they will be able to work by increasing histamine levels.

    the sensitivity to it (not burning more fat) happens at the fat cells them selves, in essence a resistance to the action of adrenaline. Which is more of a reason to take a break. this happens more with clen due to half life then with ephedrine.

    you can damage your adrenal glands by over use of any stimulant. your adrenal glands are what secrete the hormones. thus over stimulation, increased stress. depressed leptin = increase glucocorticoids (cortisol) and and end up making you worse for wear if taken for too long.



    in essence the
    much props for this post dude..........seriously, you impressed me with your education on the subject
  32. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I know three days is to soon to tell if something is effective or not but I can tell some minor changes mainly that I'm not holding a lot of water. Energy remains good despite staying under 25grams of carbs a day. Today is legs with squats lookin at 315x6 ass to grass plus some other stuff. I don't normally do cardio on leg day but I might go out on a walk for thirty minutes or so
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  33. Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I know three days is to soon to tell if something is effective or not but I can tell some minor changes mainly that I'm not holding a lot of water. Energy remains good despite staying under 25grams of carbs a day. Today is legs with squats lookin at 315x6 ass to grass plus some other stuff. I don't normally do cardio on leg day but I might go out on a walk for thirty minutes or so
    dude, thank you for listening a bit man!!!!

    i promise you your problems were glucose related.........most people think they have to take something, when really all they need to do is cut down on the carbs and increase light cardio for 30 min a day
  34. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm not so hard headed.... I'm open to try new things with my body- helps me learn! I KNOW they where glucose related I have insulin resistance. My body hates complex carbs I have known this for about 6 months. Then i tried all simple carbs like fruit milk etc which worked better but fat loss was still very slow. This seems so far to work the best so far
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  35. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Man I wish ,I can loose weight or Bf % like you ,I am 39 years old now and the older you get the hard it is, it seems like I gain weight just by breathing air !!!lol
  36. Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I'm not so hard headed.... I'm open to try new things with my body- helps me learn! I KNOW they where glucose related I have insulin resistance. My body hates complex carbs I have known this for about 6 months. Then i tried all simple carbs like fruit milk etc which worked better but fat loss was still very slow. This seems so far to work the best so far
    just stay on your grind dude.........dont worry about what others do, because most of the time they are bull****tin u
  37. Senior Member
    ssbackwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3030
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    98.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Man I wish ,I can loose weight or Bf % like you ,I am 39 years old now and the older you get the hard it is, it seems like I gain weight just by breathing air !!!lol
    There are so many factors which correlate to these problems. your not alone in it. Its all about natural balance. Getting your body to into a rhythm so that it functions how you want it to.

    if youd like to discuss we can do some via PM so we do not hijack the thread and il be more then happy to help you figure out where to start or how to speed up current plan.
  38. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    I'm not so hard headed.... I'm open to try new things with my body- helps me learn! I KNOW they where glucose related I have insulin resistance. My body hates complex carbs I have known this for about 6 months. Then i tried all simple carbs like fruit milk etc which worked better but fat loss was still very slow. This seems so far to work the best so far
    I find my body had a very very low threshold for carb consumption, well and food consumption lol. I can get away with carb intakes of fruits only when I drop protein out almost completely. Bodycomp wise I look leaner and fuller but I feel like death all day. This works well for looking lean. I drop almost all long sessions of lifting and do a 5x5 type full body with cardio. Then I have to ramp back up protein in about 5 days of this or my body gets really mad and I notice my body starts to eat only muscle as I start looking flatter and feeling weaker.

    Anyhow, I am glad the keto is working for ya so far. Gotta get lean so you can hit the next cycle hard and eat up!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  39. Banned
    PVL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I find my body had a very very low threshold for carb consumption, well and food consumption lol. I can get away with carb intakes of fruits only when I drop protein out almost completely. Bodycomp wise I look leaner and fuller but I feel like death all day. This works well for looking lean. I drop almost all long sessions of lifting and do a 5x5 type full body with cardio. Then I have to ramp back up protein in about 5 days of this or my body gets really mad and I notice my body starts to eat only muscle as I start looking flatter and feeling weaker.

    Anyhow, I am glad the keto is working for ya so far. Gotta get lean so you can hit the next cycle hard and eat up!
    you might have a digestion problem bro..........and thats why fruit does your body good........look into digestive enzymes with you normal diet.
  40. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by PVL

    you might have a digestion problem bro..........and thats why fruit does your body good........look into digestive enzymes with you normal diet.
    Yea I'm pretty my digestion is shot. I take four super enzymes from now with every meal and I take systematic enzymes between meals.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 10:35 AM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 04:28 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 02:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in