Schwellington trims down before his next bulk

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. I get shin splints really bad so I feel your pain! One thing i was taught that really helps is to work on your tibialus anterior muscle. Sit on a bench with your feet on a box and put a light weight on your toes and lift your toes toward your knees. 15 reps each side. I did these every day for a week until my shin splints were gone and I haven't had them since. Btw subbed for the ride bro!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    only reason that would be cardio is cause it would take me a hour, mofos out of order on my cycles. haha shutdown i am...

LMAO!!!! IM ****IN ROLLIN...................bwaha hahahahhaahhahahaha!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Did some cardio- ****ing shin splints out of nowhere these past two days- literally debilitating- I did everything I could to push through it only did 23 minutes of cardio and then my feet literally have out like it felt like I had 40 pound dumbells strapped to them.o well the BIGGEST factor in loosing body fat is diet which mine has been on point.(excluding that one cheat day) legs today was good worked up a sweat and cardio was decent diet is on point at 2200 calories

A rough estimate after I subtract cardio and lifting brings me in at 1650 calories that alone is almost an 800 calorie deficit of my maintenance so hey it's all gravy
    bro, thats why i say LIGHT cardio............geez

do a light walk 2 times a day.........if you are at school take a walk in between classes..........if at work, do it on your lunch and grub when you get back. always do cardio before a meal, helps with blood glucose and keeping the fat at bay...........

also, do cardio and take a nap, it also helps with fat loss(whole fasted cardio thing). ive learned to take a nap later in the day if I need it, wake up looking 100x better........

4. The only point here I have to disagree on is that moderate cardio does nothing for me. Seriously I tried it. Normally I would be all for it but it doesn't net results for me. Neither does HIIT for some reason. Idk my body is weird. Im loving the cut though I may try to get to 8% which means I'm going to have to drop about ehhh 13 pounds of pure fat. I could accomplish this in two to two and a half months but I might wanna start the bulk up just depends.
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    The only point here I have to disagree on is that moderate cardio does nothing for me. Seriously I tried it. Normally I would be all for it but it doesn't net results for me. Neither does HIIT for some reason. Idk my body is weird. Im loving the cut though I may try to get to 8% which means I'm going to have to drop about ehhh 13 pounds of pure fat. I could accomplish this in two to two and a half months but I might wanna start the bulk up just depends.
    hmmmm.......never heard of this man........

what about riding a bike ?

you may think its doesnt do anything at first, but light cardio done for 45-1hr makes a huge difference after about 2 months. your body has to get used to it, then it turns into a fat burning furnace........just take it from me dude........lol!

if anything maybe start doing supersets and trisets to jack your heartrate up dude.........or drop carbs under 100g a day..........that works too..........

6. All my workouts consist of super sets brotha! And my carbs are NEVER above 100 except on a refeed day then they are probably around 400 but that's about once every two weeks I do that
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

7. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    All my workouts consist of super sets brotha! And my carbs are NEVER above 100 except on a refeed day then they are probably around 400 but that's about once every two weeks I do that
    well then everything sounds great man..........but some cardio is good for the heart and circulation ya kno? lol

8. I will pm you that Info you asked for today.
    So my shoulder has been bothering me for about a week. I still have full ROM and when I put it through the ROM I don't get excruciating pain.... Just a dull but very noticeable ache. Well I have been taking it easy on it and first thing I did today was put it through the ROM to see how it felt since its time for a chest workout. The pain has gone from a 3 down to a 1 so that's good. I'm going to go ahead and try some dumbbells but with a tweaked form sonata to keep as much strain off the shoulder as I can. If at any point I feel like it is not ok I will back off
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

9. yeah forward me that ****..........

10. Lethargy like a mother****er I don't know if it's cause I'm not working and sitting around more or if it's because I cut out ECA or what but damn I'm lethargic
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    •   

11. why did you drop the ECA bro...I would run it until you get the results you want
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...

12. Could be lack of carbs
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

13. i guess eca can be ran longer than clen??? I thought i needed to clense receptors- i will pick some more E .up tomorrow then

going to gym chest super set with abs fiddna go H.A.M. (hard as a muthafocka)
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

14. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    i guess eca can be ran longer than clen??? I thought i needed to clense receptors- i will pick some more E .up tomorrow then

going to gym chest super set with abs fiddna go H.A.M. (hard as a muthafocka)
    You could probably use some benadryl just to be on the safe side, if you felt like you were building a tolerance. Right? Or does that only work with clen?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

15. no both clen AND ephedra hit the beta recpetors, which beyndril refreshes, i will pick some of that up too. Im more worried about the adrenal glands- but those are pretty resilant
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

16. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    no both clen AND ephedra hit the beta recpetors, which beyndril refreshes, i will pick some of that up too. Im more worried about the adrenal glands- but those are pretty resilant
    or use nyquil........does the same........antihistamine is what refreshes the receptors

17. Chest actually went very well. I superset each set of chest with abs. Warmup was about five minutes
    Dumbbell press 90lbs x7x7x7 decline abs three sets
    Dumbbell flys 50x8x8x8 weighted crunches three sets
    Reverse grip bench 175x8 200x8x8
    More abs
    Decline cables 60x8 70x6x6
    More crinchea
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

18. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

You could probably use some benadryl just to be on the safe side, if you felt like you were building a tolerance. Right? Or does that only work with clen?
    Thia ia good to know, good thing unit use benydrl to help me sleep huh, what refreshes A receptors

19. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Chest actually went very well. I superset each set of chest with abs. Warmup was about five minutes
    Dumbbell press 90lbs x7x7x7 decline abs three sets
    Dumbbell flys 50x8x8x8 weighted crunches three sets
    Reverse grip bench 175x8 200x8x8
    More abs
    Decline cables 60x8 70x6x6
    More crinchea
    where are the dips?

20. Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    where are the dips?
    i just started dips on my chest day yesterday, def recommend...

how do you like that reverse grip barbell? i have problems with barbells no matter what i do it kills my shoulder, db im good though, put up the 90's this week!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    i just started dips on my chest day yesterday, def recommend...

how do you like that reverse grip barbell? i have problems with barbells no matter what i do it kills my shoulder, db im good though, put up the 90's this week!!!
    honestly all I do for chest is pushups of different grips........im naturally big in my chest..........arms on the other hand.......lol

22. My shoulder has been bothering me so I didn't do dips. I'm not Gunna lie guys it's Christmas I'm eating anything and everything but I have set a goal for the next thirty days. I want to grind it out. Fat loss is slow for me painfully slow. I'm going to switch it up see if this works better. Going to up calories to 2400 going to incorporate Keto with a refeed once every tenth day going to continue to do weights AND cardio cardio is going to be a bit different though

Day one long distance
    Day two Fifteen minutes of HIIT
    Day three a 45 minute low intensity walk
    Repeat
    My fat loss is insanely slow for how tight my diet has been these last sixty days I'm starting to wonder if I have a defunct thyroid...... Not sure but by the end of January I want to have abs clearly visible- and I'm going to do whatever the fock I have to to get them.
    Period
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

23. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I'm going to do whatever the fock I have to to get them. Period
    Now, that is the spirit. Get 'er done.

24. Quote Originally Posted by counterspy View Post
    Now, that is the spirit. Get 'er done.
    if your shoulder is bothering you, try deep deep pushups done really slow. it may sound like it will hurt, and it does, but it breaks up the nerves and ligaments, usually its from sleeping messed up or just tweakin something.

25. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    My shoulder has been bothering me so I didn't do dips. I'm not Gunna lie guys it's Christmas I'm eating anything and everything but I have set a goal for the next thirty days. I want to grind it out. Fat loss is slow for me painfully slow. I'm going to switch it up see if this works better. Going to up calories to 2400 going to incorporate Keto with a refeed once every tenth day going to continue to do weights AND cardio cardio is going to be a bit different though

Day one long distance
    Day two Fifteen minutes of HIIT
    Day three a 45 minute low intensity walk
    Repeat
    My fat loss is insanely slow for how tight my diet has been these last sixty days I'm starting to wonder if I have a defunct thyroid...... Not sure but by the end of January I want to have abs clearly visible- and I'm going to do whatever the fock I have to to get them.
    Period
    honestly, it sounds like your adrenals AND thyroid are shot man. ephedrine does that to people, and if you just got off a large cycle.........you are in for a rude awakening, as it takes 4-5 months to feel "normal". then you can think about another run of the orange juice, lol!

26. what would mess up his adrenals and thyroid?

he only been on ECA stack for a little while right, i dont get why were jumping to these conclusions right now. is this the most cut youve ever been?

27. Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    what would mess up his adrenals and thyroid?

he only been on ECA stack for a little while right, i dont get why were jumping to these conclusions right now. is this the most cut youve ever been?
    that could be his case honestly........we have to wait for his reply

but honestly ephedrine is bad news in the long run........i would rather run DIM and t2 than that crap.......just destroys your adrenals and makes u smell like ass.

28. lol i dont know what you been taking i dont smell on ephedra haha i guess i need to do some research about this affected adrenal area. also how long is long or are you talking even using it short times it will affect you later?

29. No I've been more cut than this look at my profile pic ( was also using a lot of masteron and nandrolone so I look extra good) but I'm going to get my thyroid tested I think my adrenals are ok I have energy now I think I just went through a rough patch or something lol
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

30. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    No I've been more cut than this look at my profile pic ( was also using a lot of masteron and nandrolone so I look extra good) but I'm going to get my thyroid tested I think my adrenals are ok I have energy now I think I just went through a rough patch or something lol
    you gotta let your body rest sometimes man........stick to some vitamins and minerals with proper PCT and stay off long enough.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 10:35 AM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 04:28 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 02:09 AM