Schwellington trims down before his next bulk - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Schwellington trims down before his next bulk

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

I'm counting calories AND logging all food I eat. My staples day in and day out: lean beef chicken whole eggs whey isolate. Skim milk, Naked Superfood. Organic peanut butter and olive oil my diet is built from these things day in and out current calories is 2k my maintence is about 2500 so I'm eAting 500 under maintence an ld lifting and doing cardio. Is it possible? Well I need to loose three percent Bodyfat I weigh 225 so let's see here that's 6.75 lbs of pure fat I need to loose in order to drop three percent of 225 so is it possible in 4 weeks? Easily
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Aight man I right there with u, 3% in 4 weeks. Im pretty bad about cheating so im taking it day by week by week. Im gonna run ECY stack once my taurine shows up, you take anything for appetite?
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Ha NM I thought I should go back and check your first post for supplements, I see the ECA stack now. I can run E with out 5g of taurine. my neck cramps so bad It gives me headaches without the taurine.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

I feel you on the cheating man but overtime I have disciplined myself. I have resigned myself to the fact that my metabolism sucks. My genes work great for packing on muscle. But fat comes with it easily too, the cut for me is the hardest part but I've snapped mentally and I'm going to reach it period I want it I have my eyes on the prize and it ain't to far out! Just grind hard! ECY is a great stack very synergistic. Today's back workout was great I supersetted triceps to keep the heart rate up

Close grip rows superset with tricep one hand pull downs
    175x8 185x8 185x6 pull downs- 65x8x8x8
    Pulups wide grip superset with skull crushers
    Pulup x 7x6 x5 70lbs x8x8x8

Tbar superset with French press
    90x8x8x8 50lbsx10x10x10

Ended the workout with underhand close grip pull downs for Lara
    160x8x8x8

Got cardio this afternoon
    These are my target macro for the day
    Protein300 fat 80 carbs 60
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Went a tiny bit over my target calories and sadly i did eat peanut butter but it was not natty (home with the family) so i got those nasty hydrogenated oils- but im going to the store tomorrow to stock up on the good stuff

cardio was 25 minutes long due to some insane shin splints that came out of no where- all in all it was a good day protein was about 260 grams, fat about 105 and carbs about 110

which puts me at about 2400 calories

considering i worked back super set with triceps and went heavy on everything for about 35 minutes total workout time- estimating at the least 300 calories burnt here
    and another 250 estimated burnt in cardio

putting me at a net of 1950 before just living(probably another 400 or more)

so it was ok, not what I want though

tomorrow is legs with biceps- i WILL hit 2200 calories period
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i hate cutting too... i feel ya on all front my friend
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    i hate cutting too... i feel ya on all front my friend
    I love cutting AND cardio....am I crazy?!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

no I have a love hate thing with cutting. I love seeing the progress but HATE doing the work- cutting is not easy for me with my genes- possible- oh yeah just no room for mistakes as a cheat day can set me back 3-4 days of hard work.

Diet goals for the day
    protein-275 grams
    fat-80 grams
    carbs-60 grams

Muscles being trained
    Legs and Biceps

Cardio in the evening

will not be doing squats- my lower back is still kinda sore-i do not want to over strain it- in its place i will be doing some leg press, hack squats, leg extensions, and some ham string work- all heavy

biceps will be in the 6 rep range heavy

cardio- 30 minutes (unless shin splints occur again)
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Christmas came early the folks supplied me with a bit of dough to do what I want with it(200) this is what schwell got
    1 bottle transform Sd Extreme
    1 bottle epi plex by hard rock formulations
    1 5 lb tube of nutrpro
    1 tub of scvation bcaa
    1 package of ostarine
    1 package of clomiphene

Hello more weapons in my arsanel
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Nice christmas lol I would put it all in a basket and take a neat picture just for fun haha

PS i relapsed too **** i cannot control myself...starting over for me good luck
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

lol get back on the wagon!!!
    I will once it gets here!

Legs was good- i did not do squats due to nursing a lower back

here was legs-each set was super set with biceps
    (
    Warmup(bout 5 minutes)

hack squats 235x8 305x7 305x7 bicep curls 70lbsx8 80lbx6x6
    leg extensions 235x8 250x8x8 concentration curls 40lbsx6 35x6x5
    hamstring curls 110x8 120x7x6 crucifix curls 60x6x5x5

going to dig deep and hit the cardio today

on another note- veins are shwing in my biceps and quads- havent seen those since i was on cycle last
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

alright man, no lie just someone saying lets go gets me motivated. keep it up too...whats your cardio look like most days.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Yuhhhh wanna be fat??? Hell naw get on it!! Trust me I have to tell myself this too.

Cardio mostly is long distance high intensity for 25 to 30 minutes I find this works good for me. It always has so I don't switch it up. I keep my heart rate at about 165 to 180 for the whole time
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Yuhhhh wanna be fat??? Hell naw get on it!! Trust me I have to tell myself this too.

Cardio mostly is long distance high intensity for 25 to 30 minutes I find this works good for me. It always has so I don't switch it up. I keep my heart rate at about 165 to 180 for the whole time
    i can get on it at the gym, cardio and weights no problem. take away my food lol no i got a problem...im on it brother, theres actually a bb contest here in febuary, not that i think i will really compete but hey if i can really shred by then maybe i will.
  15. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

dude just do cardio is the main point, as long as you are moving forward literally, its cardio
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

i was more trying to get back on the subject of his log and off my own failures hahaha
  17. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    i was more trying to get back on the subject of his log and off my own failures hahaha
    lol.........ok in ur case chokin the chicken counts as cardio.......
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice stash addition there. SD Extreme is really good bang for ur buck.
    I'm up to 7 superdrols now, preparing for ban.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    lol.........ok in ur case chokin the chicken counts as cardio.......
    only reason that would be cardio is cause it would take me a hour, mofos out of order on my cycles. haha shutdown i am...
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Did some cardio- ****ing shin splints out of nowhere these past two days- literally debilitating- I did everything I could to push through it only did 23 minutes of cardio and then my feet literally have out like it felt like I had 40 pound dumbells strapped to them.o well the BIGGEST factor in loosing body fat is diet which mine has been on point.(excluding that one cheat day) legs today was good worked up a sweat and cardio was decent diet is on point at 2200 calories

A rough estimate after I subtract cardio and lifting brings me in at 1650 calories that alone is almost an 800 calorie deficit of my maintenance so hey it's all gravy
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I get shin splints really bad so I feel your pain! One thing i was taught that really helps is to work on your tibialus anterior muscle. Sit on a bench with your feet on a box and put a light weight on your toes and lift your toes toward your knees. 15 reps each side. I did these every day for a week until my shin splints were gone and I haven't had them since. Btw subbed for the ride bro!
  22. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    only reason that would be cardio is cause it would take me a hour, mofos out of order on my cycles. haha shutdown i am...

LMAO!!!! IM ****IN ROLLIN...................bwaha hahahahhaahhahahaha!
  23. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Did some cardio- ****ing shin splints out of nowhere these past two days- literally debilitating- I did everything I could to push through it only did 23 minutes of cardio and then my feet literally have out like it felt like I had 40 pound dumbells strapped to them.o well the BIGGEST factor in loosing body fat is diet which mine has been on point.(excluding that one cheat day) legs today was good worked up a sweat and cardio was decent diet is on point at 2200 calories

A rough estimate after I subtract cardio and lifting brings me in at 1650 calories that alone is almost an 800 calorie deficit of my maintenance so hey it's all gravy
    bro, thats why i say LIGHT cardio............geez

do a light walk 2 times a day.........if you are at school take a walk in between classes..........if at work, do it on your lunch and grub when you get back. always do cardio before a meal, helps with blood glucose and keeping the fat at bay...........

also, do cardio and take a nap, it also helps with fat loss(whole fasted cardio thing). ive learned to take a nap later in the day if I need it, wake up looking 100x better........
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

The only point here I have to disagree on is that moderate cardio does nothing for me. Seriously I tried it. Normally I would be all for it but it doesn't net results for me. Neither does HIIT for some reason. Idk my body is weird. Im loving the cut though I may try to get to 8% which means I'm going to have to drop about ehhh 13 pounds of pure fat. I could accomplish this in two to two and a half months but I might wanna start the bulk up just depends.
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  25. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

The only point here I have to disagree on is that moderate cardio does nothing for me. Seriously I tried it. Normally I would be all for it but it doesn't net results for me. Neither does HIIT for some reason. Idk my body is weird. Im loving the cut though I may try to get to 8% which means I'm going to have to drop about ehhh 13 pounds of pure fat. I could accomplish this in two to two and a half months but I might wanna start the bulk up just depends.
    hmmmm.......never heard of this man........

what about riding a bike ?

you may think its doesnt do anything at first, but light cardio done for 45-1hr makes a huge difference after about 2 months. your body has to get used to it, then it turns into a fat burning furnace........just take it from me dude........lol!

if anything maybe start doing supersets and trisets to jack your heartrate up dude.........or drop carbs under 100g a day..........that works too..........
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

All my workouts consist of super sets brotha! And my carbs are NEVER above 100 except on a refeed day then they are probably around 400 but that's about once every two weeks I do that
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  27. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

All my workouts consist of super sets brotha! And my carbs are NEVER above 100 except on a refeed day then they are probably around 400 but that's about once every two weeks I do that
    well then everything sounds great man..........but some cardio is good for the heart and circulation ya kno? lol
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

I will pm you that Info you asked for today.
    So my shoulder has been bothering me for about a week. I still have full ROM and when I put it through the ROM I don't get excruciating pain.... Just a dull but very noticeable ache. Well I have been taking it easy on it and first thing I did today was put it through the ROM to see how it felt since its time for a chest workout. The pain has gone from a 3 down to a 1 so that's good. I'm going to go ahead and try some dumbbells but with a tweaked form sonata to keep as much strain off the shoulder as I can. If at any point I feel like it is not ok I will back off
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  29. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

yeah forward me that ****..........
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Lethargy like a mother****er I don't know if it's cause I'm not working and sitting around more or if it's because I cut out ECA or what but damn I'm lethargic
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

why did you drop the ECA bro...I would run it until you get the results you want
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Could be lack of carbs
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

i guess eca can be ran longer than clen??? I thought i needed to clense receptors- i will pick some more E .up tomorrow then

going to gym chest super set with abs fiddna go H.A.M. (hard as a muthafocka)
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    i guess eca can be ran longer than clen??? I thought i needed to clense receptors- i will pick some more E .up tomorrow then

going to gym chest super set with abs fiddna go H.A.M. (hard as a muthafocka)
    You could probably use some benadryl just to be on the safe side, if you felt like you were building a tolerance. Right? Or does that only work with clen?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

no both clen AND ephedra hit the beta recpetors, which beyndril refreshes, i will pick some of that up too. Im more worried about the adrenal glands- but those are pretty resilant
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  36. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

no both clen AND ephedra hit the beta recpetors, which beyndril refreshes, i will pick some of that up too. Im more worried about the adrenal glands- but those are pretty resilant
    or use nyquil........does the same........antihistamine is what refreshes the receptors
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Chest actually went very well. I superset each set of chest with abs. Warmup was about five minutes
    Dumbbell press 90lbs x7x7x7 decline abs three sets
    Dumbbell flys 50x8x8x8 weighted crunches three sets
    Reverse grip bench 175x8 200x8x8
    More abs
    Decline cables 60x8 70x6x6
    More crinchea
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

You could probably use some benadryl just to be on the safe side, if you felt like you were building a tolerance. Right? Or does that only work with clen?
    Thia ia good to know, good thing unit use benydrl to help me sleep huh, what refreshes A receptors
  39. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Chest actually went very well. I superset each set of chest with abs. Warmup was about five minutes
    Dumbbell press 90lbs x7x7x7 decline abs three sets
    Dumbbell flys 50x8x8x8 weighted crunches three sets
    Reverse grip bench 175x8 200x8x8
    More abs
    Decline cables 60x8 70x6x6
    More crinchea
    where are the dips?
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    where are the dips?
    i just started dips on my chest day yesterday, def recommend...

how do you like that reverse grip barbell? i have problems with barbells no matter what i do it kills my shoulder, db im good though, put up the 90's this week!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 08:35 AM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 02:28 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 12:09 AM