concered

stephen1324

Awards
how can I tell if it just fat that needs to be lost or if it is gyno? and also would ur muscle growing under the fat make the fat seem to stick out more? because I know that my chest has gotten bigger and as the muscle grows the fat seems to get pointy? help please

ForumRunner_20111207_230229.png

ForumRunner_20111207_230257.png

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Why does everyone around here and their cousin think they have gyno? I doubt it's gyno, but take a full shirtless picture so we can get a judgment of your bf%.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
That honestly does not look like gyno to me it looks like a small fat padding

stephen1324

Awards
I dont actually think I have gyno. but since my chest has gotten bigger but the fat is starting to come to a point and my nipples look big as hell the thought just entered my mind so figured id ask... according to the clamps im around 9% but it seems all my fat is on my stomach and the nipple area. my upper chest is alot tighter.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity why dont you see a Dr if you seriously think you have gyno they could tell you for sure with a physical exam.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Posted my second comment before seeing your last comment. Some people just have fat around the chest area but there is really no way for us to tell without feeling your chest. That is how a dr will tell if you get a physical.

stephen1324

Awards
I read somewhere if it feels the same as the fat in other others it is just fat, so im prety sure its not gyno. I just wanted some opinions, so thanks for the input.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Gyno feels more lumpish not really like fat on your stomach would feel. and no problem.

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
Gyno starts as a small lump and grows from there.
Example: during the stages of colds/sore throat your lymps get swollen in your neck area (small lumps) similar to "gyno".
It's most likely fatty tissue. No worries, unless you've been running gear that would promote it.

stephen1324

Awards
all I have takin is creatin and protien. and the only thong I feel under my skin is the same thing I feel in my arm after I work my bis it feels like muscle tissue. is that a possibility? and I no I have fat bc 1 I can see itbit I used to be 5 4 180pounds...

stephen1324

Awards
does muscle or fat tissue have a feel to it? I dont feel lumps but it feels like strings...like muscle fiber maybe?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Muscle you can flex and it will be hard... lol. so flex your chest and pinch what is left that is not hard..that is all fat tissue. Clear difference in feeling.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
how can I tell if it just fat that needs to be lost or if it is gyno? and also would ur muscle growing under the fat make the fat seem to stick out more? because I know that my chest has gotten bigger and as the muscle grows the fat seems to get pointy? help please

View attachment 48902

the best thing for you to do is to go to a local gym, take a body fat test. Takes all of 30secs then compare your % to that of a Body Fat Chart. Usually organized by Age, M/Fm and tells you different ranges for you like (Very Good,Good etc all the way to Health Rish and Dangerous) check your results, that will give you a good start to tell the difference.

View attachment 48903
^^
the best thing for you to do is to go to a local gym, take a body fat test. Takes all of 30secs then compare your % to that of a Body Fat Chart. Usually organized by Age, M/Fm and tells you different ranges for you like (Very Good,Good etc all the way to Health Rish and Dangerous) check your results, that will give you a good start to tell the difference.

LdLax236

Awards
Id say go to the doctor if you honestly think its that, doesnt hurt to get it checked out

stephen1324

Awards
ok, last question for you guys. this lump that u would feel. can u feelit by just pushing on the skin or do u need to squeeze? or both? bc I dont feel anything by just pushing

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 3