What gives you your kickstart when your feeling lethargic?
- 08-30-2004, 04:05 PM
- 08-30-2004, 04:09 PM
A couple grams of ALCAR works pretty well stacked with some caffiene. I usually take 2 grams when I wake up then have my 2 cups of coffee.
If I'm really dragging I smear on some Lipoderm Y that I added an additional 4 grams of caffiene anhydrous to.
08-30-2004, 04:50 PM
08-30-2004, 05:20 PM
PowerTrain is a supplement that helps me during the post-lunch 2-3pm timeframe. If I'm home and ready to hit the gym, then an EC stack is helpful
08-30-2004, 06:05 PM
08-31-2004, 04:35 AM
I mixed 100g caffeine powder with 5g yohimbine HCL powder, giving me about a 20:1 ratio. So for every 200mg caffeine I get 10 mg Y-HCL. 1/4 teaspoon of the caffeine powder is 690mg caffeine, according to the label from 1fast. So I then "eyeball" 1/3 of my 1/4 teaspoon, dump that in my mouth and swish some water around, then proceed to lick the spoon, making sure I'm not wasting any. After rinsing the measuring spoon and wiping it dry, I proceed to eat a Vasopro tab.
Then I go and put on my blue tights and red cape, and go fight crime.
09-05-2004, 07:51 PM
When I start to feel lethargic I love to take 6g of Citrulline malate (stamin-02) and 100mg of caffeine. Stacking a mild CNS stimulant with a non-stimulant gives me energy w/o feeling nervous.
Body Octane + caffeine would work even better, but I'm waiting for the price to come down a bit.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dramallama in forum Training ForumReplies: 75Last Post: 02-16-2012, 11:43 AM
- By fruitpunch24 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 33Last Post: 09-10-2010, 05:33 PM
- By mafxeoso in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-12-2010, 08:43 PM
- By dedication in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 12-19-2009, 06:34 PM
- By bombBoogie in forum General ChatReplies: 21Last Post: 02-21-2007, 03:19 PM