What gives you your kickstart when your feeling lethargic?

tommyboy

Awards
I heard green tea helps.... (has caffeine?) Is there a certain brand I should get and how many ounces 16, 8? Also feel free to add in anything else!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
A couple grams of ALCAR works pretty well stacked with some caffiene. I usually take 2 grams when I wake up then have my 2 cups of coffee.

If I'm really dragging I smear on some Lipoderm Y that I added an additional 4 grams of caffiene anhydrous to.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I have had good luck with chromium picolinate. It wakes you up without giving you the jitters.

sawastea

Awards
PowerTrain is a supplement that helps me during the post-lunch 2-3pm timeframe. If I'm home and ready to hit the gym, then an EC stack is helpful

tommyboy

Awards
PowerTrain is a supplement that helps me during the post-lunch 2-3pm timeframe. If I'm home and ready to hit the gym, then an EC stack is helpful
where is the best site to get this stuff cheap?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I mixed 100g caffeine powder with 5g yohimbine HCL powder, giving me about a 20:1 ratio. So for every 200mg caffeine I get 10 mg Y-HCL. 1/4 teaspoon of the caffeine powder is 690mg caffeine, according to the label from 1fast. So I then "eyeball" 1/3 of my 1/4 teaspoon, dump that in my mouth and swish some water around, then proceed to lick the spoon, making sure I'm not wasting any. After rinsing the measuring spoon and wiping it dry, I proceed to eat a Vasopro tab.

Then I go and put on my blue tights and red cape, and go fight crime. :run: :lol: :whip:

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
When I start to feel lethargic I love to take 6g of Citrulline malate (stamin-02) and 100mg of caffeine. Stacking a mild CNS stimulant with a non-stimulant gives me energy w/o feeling nervous.

Body Octane + caffeine would work even better, but I'm waiting for the price to come down a bit.