Fat burner...any suggestions?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.52%

Fat burner...any suggestions?

I've been reading many threads on here about fat burners and stacks etc. I have 3 in mind in which I'm thinking about purchasing.
    Alpha T2
    Oxy elite pro
    N2burn

I'm a female, 5'3 and about 165lbs. I lift 5x a week/ 6 days cardio. I'm currently on the eca stack twice a day but not seeing results after 2 weeks. Diet is clean workouts are challenging. Thanks for your opinions!!!

2. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

is it safe to assume you count your calories? and also, you have staples i.e multi vitamin, fish oils?

may need to cycle carbs...deplete body of carbs then have a refeed. alpha t2 and oxy are good combos but you may need to assess tolerance...potent.
    i am also going to go out on a limb and suggest an o2 enhancer like cordygen v02 ultra by MST. Allows for more oxygen to be utilised allowing better work output.couple that with a complementary fat burner (t2 and oep) and mod-high protein, mod fat, low carb, can yield wonders.

on a carb refeed day, drop fats to low end around 15% mark.
    any question, ask away
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.79%

ECA is the most powerful and studied fat burner available without prescription. If you are doing cardio 6 days a week and taking ECA without results then your calories are too high.

I am unfamiliar with the products you mentioned but I am quite certain that none of them would compare to the ECA stack. Over the counter fat burners are very closely regulated and anything that works is closely scrutinised by the FDA and usually recalled as the ephedra was. If its on the market for longer than 6 months and its not recalled by the FDA this is usually a good indication that it doesn't work.

You should also appreciate that the ECA stack has been very closely studied. The ECA stack increases the bodies metabolism by approximately 250 calories a day when dosed 25mg ephedrine and 200 mg caffeine 3 times daily. This is a very large deficit for simply taking pills and anything stronger is likely to be unsafe.
    •   

4. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Alpha T2 and OEP are a pretty decent combo
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.89%

Oxyelite Pro seems like the way to go however it is a very potent Thermogenic, which some people like and some dont. Although it is possible to lose a very small percentage of weight on OXePro being a couch potatoe, to maximize results a good diet plan and fitness/cardio plan is key. Also try adding more fiber in your diet plan. Yes fiber is overshadowed but it reduces blood sugar by letting the liver not produce as much glucose which keep insulin levels down, and it also allows you to fill fuller, which is always a plus when trying to lose weight

-MShreder
    Dont Karate Slap my post plz ^.^
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by muscleshreder
    Oxyelite Pro seems like the way to go however it is a very potent Thermogenic, which some people like and some dont. Although it is possible to lose a very small percentage of weight on OXePro being a couch potatoe, to maximize results a good diet plan and fitness/cardio plan is key. Also try adding more fiber in your diet plan. Yes fiber is overshadowed but it reduces blood sugar by letting the liver not produce as much glucose which keep insulin levels down, and it also allows you to fill fuller, which is always a plus when trying to lose weight

-MShreder
    Dont Karate Slap my post plz ^.^
    I don't like OEP. drys ya out and kills appetite but I feel "cloudy" when using it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.32%

Something with raulowsine HCL, and no 1,3 and NO appetite suppression. Something to really cut and dry out lower extremities like ulva ursi with Raul HCL with dioo 3,3 and 3,5 for thyroid boost and a mild stim to get the blood flowing...rpm with alpha yohimbine and alpha t2...wow
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

I only breezed through the responses so far.

As has been said, ephedrine + caffeine is intense (and good) as it gets with fat-burning. The 3 products you listed are all solid, but I think EC trumps them. Would you mind laying out your daily diet along with your specific workout routine (e.g. type of lifting, type of cardio, length of cardio, etc.)?

I used EC back before I even understood nutrition that well and shredded up pretty nicely. I was just doing a lot of cardio along with my lifting and just ate smart and less (didn't know macronutrients, caloric maintenance level, etc. back then).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  9. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.32%

Some people around the world like
    Australia do not have access to ephidrene...thoughts on a sub that is legal?
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.89%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I don't like OEP. drys ya out and kills appetite but I feel "cloudy" when using it.
    Yea as i said before some people like it some people dont.

To reply do some of your sides:

...drys ya out...
    This is a normal feature of I think any thermogenic fat burner would obtain.
    Although i dont know the exactly "dried out" feeling you have whether its skin, mouth, or fatigue, but as in most fat burners it causes an excess amount of sweat (more then what you usally sweat). When you sweat it is a mixture of salt (Sodium Chloride) and water and other toxins that your body is getting rid of through your skin. Even when you normally sweat you skin dries out but maybe not to a noticeable point as with this fat burner with a potent thermogenic component.

Dry skin, or simple xerosis, is commonly experienced when using fat burners becuase is contantly wiping away all the oils, salt and toxins while trying to keep it self cool (ie thermogenic product). The term “dry” implies that the basic defect is a lack of water, but in reality causes of xerosis are multifactorial. As the water percentage in the top layer of epidermis—the stratum corneum—drops from a normal level of 15% to 20% to below 10%, signs of xerosis such as scaling appear. Skin barrier damage causes an increase in evaporative water loss through a defective stratum corneum.

If your "dry" feeling is in your mouth, it could be a sign of lack of proper hydration. Dry mouth is also a common side effect of many prescription and nonprescription drugs, including drugs used to treat obesity (i.e. OxyElite Pro)

If it is a fatigued "dried" feeling, might be due to lack of sleep, improper diet, or defficiency in Vitamin B (Arguments can be made here)
    If this is the case try relieving yourself from the product for a few days and see it that is the case or one of the cases above. If not modify the times that you dose OxyElite Pro or you can experiement with the times by dosing in half hour incriments either earlier or later.

With killing appetite, thats what their product does as it should say in you research on the product.
    Your supressed appetite might be do to the compound Rauwolfia Canescens (Rauwolscine) found in OxyElite Pro which blocks off and deactivate Alpha-2 receptors

I hope this helped out a bit on why you had those side effects although this is not 100% it might just been how your body reacted to the ingredients itself. If anyone have further questions about this let me know ....

-MShreder
    Dont Karate slap my post
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeah I don't use OEP anymore I used it after a cycle I did and put on a nice 10lbs and some water and I took a few OEP to break it up. Too intense for my liking. I found that with a lot of fat burners a lot of them have over 150mg of caffeine in 1 pill...
    If I try and lose weight I just monitor cals and what I eat and do some cardio.
    I admit I was looking for a new one to try and I may try em again in the future but for now I dont really need it.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.89%

Agreed!

Caffeine is put into fat burners for its euphoric effects. Or simply a way to reach out to the target market of those that always want to feel something when they take it, so they dont get labeled as "non working"

Dont give in to the marketing hype of how Caffeine increases the effects of their other ingredients and has the ability to increase resting energy expenditure, while also increasing lipolysis and lipid oxidation. Just a way to put the their target market (ppl who dont want a caffenianted component in their fat burner) at rest. :P

-MShreder
    Dont Donkey Slap my post plz
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Quote Originally Posted by muscleshreder
    Agreed!

Caffeine is put into fat burners for its euphoric effects. Or simply a way to reach out to the target market of those that always want to feel something when they take it, so they dont get labeled as "non working"

Dont give in to the marketing hype of how Caffeine increases the effects of their other ingredients and has the ability to increase resting energy expenditure, while also increasing lipolysis and lipid oxidation. Just a way to put the their target market (ppl who dont want a caffenianted component in their fat burner) at rest. :P

-MShreder
    I believe you. People think they can take a fat burner eat the same way and things they been eating and expect to see a weight loss??? Won't happen. A person should already be losing weight and incorpate that in if they plateau or need more help down the road.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  14. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    rpm with alpha yohimbine and alpha t2...wow
    Alpha T2 already has alpha yohimbe in it (rauwolscine = alpha-yohimbine) no need to add extra IMO

Quote Originally Posted by muscleshreder View Post
    Agreed!

-MShreder
    With regards to the ECA stack specifically, caffeine is much more. Caffeine main function (in the ECA stack) is to inhibit phosphodiesterase (PDE) and adenosine activity while also prolonging and enhancing thermogenesis. ECA is no where near as effective without the caffeine.

I believe you. People think they can take a fat burner eat the same way and things they been eating and expect to see a weight loss??? Won't happen. A person should already be losing weight and incorpate that in if they plateau or need more help down the road.
    Agree, supplements arent magic pills. They are their to supplement an already around diet and training plan. Even something as strong as clen or eca isnt going to be effective if you dont have a control of your diet and arent training optimally. This is true of ALL supplements.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by iheartprotein View Post
    I've been reading many threads on here about fat burners and stacks etc. I have 3 in mind in which I'm thinking about purchasing.
    Alpha T2
    Oxy elite pro
    N2burn

I'm a female, 5'3 and about 165lbs. I lift 5x a week/ 6 days cardio. I'm currently on the eca stack twice a day but not seeing results after 2 weeks. Diet is clean workouts are challenging. Thanks for your opinions!!!
    1.Try taking it on an empty stomach
    2. Take with a generic antihistamine (walmarts equate is 100ct for $4 diphenhydramine hcl)
    3. Bump ephedrine dose

What ephedrine are you taking? Hopefully bronkaid or primatene
  16. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.39%

We had a group of female competitors who recently all used Alpha-T2 pre contest and are now hooked. Many women hate the massive stimulant feeling of high caffeine and 1,3 products, and find Alpha-T2 to be the only way to take a hardcore fat burner without feeling cracked out
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  17. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.84%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We had a group of female competitors who recently all used Alpha-T2 pre contest and are now hooked. Many women hate the massive stimulant feeling of high caffeine and 1,3 products, and find Alpha-T2 to be the only way to take a hardcore fat burner without feeling cracked out
    Alpha T2 is by far my favorite fat burner on the market! I just got some OEP to try out after reading so many good reviews on the combo. Targets both alpha and beta adrenergic receptors, boosts thyroid production and has multi faceted stims included.
    On paper it seems like a killer stack.. Cant wait to try it out for myself
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.52%

@judo ...Awesome let me know what you think of the new stack!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fat burner
    By koryclaws19 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 11:18 PM
  2. best fat burner
    By grigs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 09:30 PM
  3. Best fat burner
    By musclor5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1