im trying to cut but i feel like im losing muscle and little fat

ninjahuber04

ninjahuber04

Awards
Just wonderring if anyone had anny suggestions on how i can lose fat im at about 10.6% with calipers but still want to keep my muscle mass im taking animal cuts .universal sterol complex concret creatine monster amino isopure zero carb fiber choice fiber tabs and mega men vitamins...taking in 200 g protein a day mostly from supps and chicken breasts hard boiled eggs tuna tilapia..what should be the least amout of calories i should be taking in? My weight is 190 lbs...and i workout at least 4 time a week and do 30 mins cardio 3 times a week kinda stick need help.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Everyone one here will tell you to life 3 times a week, but I don't know.

Try messing with the macros, especially the protein intake. What's your calorie count? I know it's not to much help but I'ma give you what I can.

BigRed904

Awards
I don't know if you've used any PH's before but a H-Drol clone would help. I love the stuff because there are minor sides and you can maintain low carbs without getting lethargic throughout the day.

ninjahuber04

ninjahuber04

Awards
Calories are maybe around 1800... if that and then whats the name of a good hdrol clone?... so i can do some research...and ive tried ph before like methyl 1-d

ninjahuber04

ninjahuber04

Awards
And most of my calories are coming from whey and casein supps and if i feel like i havent or am not gonna get enough calories in the day i take a hyperbolic mass gainer from gnc...700 calories 115g carbs and 50 g protein but really only taking that because i want to make sure my calories arent super low during the day

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're undereating/overdieting. It's that simple.

ninjahuber04

ninjahuber04

Awards
How many cals should i be taking in per day then?carbs?

ninjahuber04

ninjahuber04

Awards
So i should be eating what 2000 to 2500 a day..calories

Rethink

Awards
I don't like criticising people but I don't think you are getting very good advice here.

Firstly I can assure you that you are not losing muscle. This is because it has been scientifically documented that people on 800 calorie a day diets who resistance train don't lose a significant amount of fat free mass even over 12 weeks.

That irrational feeling that you are getting smaller is contagious and the reason why everybody is anxious about losing muscle while losing weight. A diet starts at a 30% calorie deficit and can increase from there depending on the progress you are making. A 10% deficit would be just spinning wheels without any significant progress.

Secondly prohormones really aren't worth it, especially when you are trying to lose weight. If prohormones have a use its to make people gain weight rapidly. I would personally advise against taking them altogether but if you do take them don't take them when trying to lose weight.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
I don't know if you've used any PH's before but a H-Drol clone would help. I love the stuff because there are minor sides and you can maintain low carbs without getting lethargic throughout the day.
Dude this is horrible advice.

BigRed904

Awards
If he's old enough and does his research, a compound like that would do wonders. They don't sell like they do for no reason.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Workout Logs 8
Weight Loss 12
Weight Loss 6
Weight Loss 37
MsHulk Training Forum 28