What am I doing wrong? - AnabolicMinds.com

What am I doing wrong?

1. Senior Member
    Answers

What am I doing wrong?

Different question.

Diet isnt working for me. Im around 12 %..

Thus cardio may have to be an option.

Is 3 x 30 mins cycling alright per week? + 2 Hitt sessions per week?

I need to turn my body into a fat burning machine, under eating and eating clean doesnt do s**t for me1

Thanks

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Whats your diet really look like? And no that's not enough im having the same problem right now, u need 4x40 mins sessions at least, I think, plus probably less than 1800 calories a day
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

If you follow a sensible diet you will lose weight. Don't let frustration convince you that nothing works.

Follow a diet with between 1200-1600 calorie with 70-100g of protein and 15-30g of fibre. If you prefer a low carbohydrate diet restrict carbs to 30-50g a day or if you prefer a low fat diet restrict fat to 30-70g a day. Begin at the higher end of the ranges for calories and move towards the lower end of the ranges as your progress stalls.

Don't be afraid to include cardio training everyday. Something as simple as a 1 hour brisk walk is very good as a daily routine provided you have the time. Jump rope and climbing stairs are great cardio for home at night.

Don't cheat also. Whenever you cheat you need to consider how this stalls your progress. A typical piece of cake is 500 calories and if you are strict with your cheating and only have this once a week you have effectively increased your daily calorie allowance by approx 75 calories! Have a second piece of cake and it's 150 calories and you have made a big differance in your progress! Remember 3500 calories per a pound of fat!

•   

4. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rethink
    If you follow a sensible diet you will lose weight. Don't let frustration convince you that nothing works.

Follow a diet with between 1200-1600 calorie with 70-100g of protein and 15-30g of fibre. If you prefer a low carbohydrate diet restrict carbs to 30-50g a day or if you prefer a low fat diet restrict fat to 30-70g a day. Begin at the higher end of the ranges for calories and move towards the lower end of the ranges as your progress stalls.

Don't be afraid to include cardio training everyday. Something as simple as a 1 hour brisk walk is very good as a daily routine provided you have the time. Jump rope and climbing stairs are great cardio for home at night.

Don't cheat also. Whenever you cheat you need to consider how this stalls your progress. A typical piece of cake is 500 calories and if you are strict with your cheating and only have this once a week you have effectively increased your daily calorie allowance by approx 75 calories! Have a second piece of cake and it's 150 calories and you have made a big differance in your progress! Remember 3500 calories per a pound of fat!
    Didn't know that. 3500 = 1lb of fat.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I found it helpful to do 15 of cardio at the beginning and 15 at the end all decked out in layers. The harder your body has to work to cool down or even heat up the more fat gets burnt, also two or three days a week I keep everything on when i go to lift, Its not the most comfortable thing in the world but its effective
    Tibi ipsi dic verum. ( to thy own self be true)

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

I've lost 90+ pounds in 100 days. Big thing I learned is once a week to have a day where you slightly go over calories to keep the metabolism up high. Sounds crazy but it has worked. Blazing on down to goal weight! Keep at it man!

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Just simpilize everything and you'll see results, calories in vs calories out if the calories out are more then calories in you will lose weight its really that simple. Now cardio is just a way to increase the calories out you can lose weight by either eating less or running more simple as that. Now eating clean does has some effect since if you just eat McDonalds every day but only 1500 calories you'll lose weight but also lack any nutritional benefits from a well rounded diet.

8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903
    Just simpilize everything and you'll see results, calories in vs calories out if the calories out are more then calories in you will lose weight its really that simple. Now cardio is just a way to increase the calories out you can lose weight by either eating less or running more simple as that. Now eating clean does has some effect since if you just eat McDonalds every day but only 1500 calories you'll lose weight but also lack any nutritional benefits from a well rounded diet.
    Before I strarted lifting and when I was around 21. I ate fries with every meal just about and Mc Ds quite often & at that time I was working nights at a factory and I was doing cardio type activities (running a machine and running up & down steps for 8 hours) I was vascular and pretty in shape.
    Now I'm 27 work an office type job and lift. I just need to cut some baby fat as I like to call it. I'm trying to get my cals on the up side to build muscle and do my cardio in my work out, but I may have to start doing running type of cardio to shed this fat because I can't seem to shake it....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

9. Pro Virili Parte
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Different question.

Diet isnt working for me. Im around 12 %..

Thus cardio may have to be an option.

Is 3 x 30 mins cycling alright per week? + 2 Hitt sessions per week?

I need to turn my body into a fat burning machine, under eating and eating clean doesnt do s**t for me1

Thanks
    Whats your current diet? Can you give us a sample daily menu for you?

No cardio is not an option if you dont have your diet nailed down. You are going to be running in circles if your diet is bad and your during tons of cardio. All your going to accomplish is burning yourself out. Diet is key, figure that out first.

3 thirty min cycling per week is fine. 2 HIIT sessions are also fine, just make sure you are eating enough to maintain that amount of work.

Under eating and eating clean is the only way to really do it.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Am I doing it wrong?
    By 1ArmMan in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 12:03 AM
  2. Where did I go wrong in my PCT?
    By stankyleg in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 10:00 AM
  3. Anything Wrong..