Best Fat Burner?

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.28%

Best Fat Burner?

This thread is for my mom. She is pretty skinny about 45 yrs old. Goes to the gym all the time does a **** ton of cardio and workouts with small weights etc. She just has a tiny bit of belly fat (not a lot) she wants to get rid of but is having a problem with and she asked me what a good fat burner would be so i figured id ask you guys

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.44%

If your mom can handle the stimulating effects of the 1,3-DMAA and caffeine in Oxyelite Pro, I'd say the Oxyelite Pro and Alpha-T2 combo on Nutraplanet is pretty unbeatable, and easy on the wallet for what you get out of it.

Unbeatable, that is not including EC as an option.

Plus the Bacopa Monnieri in the OEP has great benefits for the brain including purportedly repairing damaged neurons with extended use, along with reducing anxiety on a supposedly Rx level (help for those sensitive to stims). Something someone at 45 might benefit greatly from.

Of course you shouldn't take my word for it, plug the ingredients into pubmed and see for yourself.

If your mom is down with the stims, I've heard that dexaprine is the way to go for energy, haven't used it myself though.

Best of luck.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.52%

N2Burn by ****; one of the best products I've taken n a while. One pill prior to her workout should be nice addition.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.44%

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed904 View Post
    N2Burn by ****; one of the best products I've taken n a while. One pill prior to her workout should be nice addition.
    What was your experience with N2Burn? It's an interesting product, been thinking about giving it a try down the road.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

In my opinion Phen375 is one of the best fat burner.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.28%

i greatly appreciate the feedback bros
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman View Post
    This thread is for my mom. She is pretty skinny about 45 yrs old. Goes to the gym all the time does a **** ton of cardio and workouts with small weights etc. She just has a tiny bit of belly fat (not a lot) she wants to get rid of but is having a problem with and she asked me what a good fat burner would be so i figured id ask you guys
    Before looking at supplementation, look at changing the base (and most important) factors of nutrition and/or training. Re nutrition, make sure she's eating enough and not "starving" herself in an effort to lose fat. Re training, she's better off dropping quite a bit of the cardio (you don't need cardio for fat loss) and start lifting HEAVIER weights (heavier weights for lower reps are going to be better for fat loss than light weights for higher reps). Once she's made the necessary adjustments and doesn't make any progress, then maybe consider adding in something else.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.52%

@rambo: I'll take 3 15-30 minutes before my workout out and sweat like there's no tomorrow and get a good energy and pump from it. I recently added taking 3 with two scoops of N2KTS which was AWESOME.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.44%

Word, sounds good to me, might give it a try down the road.
  10. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

chronic cardio is a physique killer.
    lift heaving things 3-4 times a week. sprint all out for 20 minutes 1-2 times on NON workout days, walk and stay active the rest. keep it simple. low carb, mod protein and mod-high fats. fats from omega 3 sources so wild caught fish, grass fed ruminants etc and fish oils and lots of leafy greens. DO NOT worry about eating saturated fat because, when on low carb, it will provide the energy and fuel source. on days with a carb re-feed, drop fats low so you do not cause a rise in palmatic acid.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed904 View Post
    the reviews on this one were very very solid.def a nice choice here.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35%

Have you ever tried body wraps?it is not a bad choice. Body wrap mainly enhances your body texture and helps you to keep your skin moisture naturally.
    Apart from giving a natural and glowing look to your skin, some of the additional advantages of body wraps include skin tightening, detoxification, temporary inch loss, skin softening, and body contouring. It also boosts the lymphatic system and metabolism process in your body.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%

I am personally running Oxyelite pro and I am pretty happy thus far but I am only 3 days in. Noticing extra energy, a much smaller appetite and a increased amount of sweating. Am I saying its the best? No. Am I saying I am happy with it? Yes.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.08%

Quote Originally Posted by rambofireball
    If your mom can handle the stimulating effects of the 1,3-DMAA and caffeine in Oxyelite Pro, I'd say the Oxyelite Pro and Alpha-T2 combo on Nutraplanet is pretty unbeatable, and easy on the wallet for what you get out of it.

Unbeatable, that is not including EC as an option.

Plus the Bacopa Monnieri in the OEP has great benefits for the brain including purportedly repairing damaged neurons with extended use, along with reducing anxiety on a supposedly Rx level (help for those sensitive to stims). Something someone at 45 might benefit greatly from.

Of course you shouldn't take my word for it, plug the ingredients into pubmed and see for yourself.

If your mom is down with the stims, I've heard that dexaprine is the way to go for energy, haven't used it myself though.

Best of luck.
    I actually saw better results with alpha t2 and oep at 2 caps 2x ed each then I did with eca @25/200/80 3x ed....

Its not only a stimulant type burner and appetite suppressant and not only hits beta adrenergic receptors but alpha ones too all the while boosting thyroid activity in multiple ways.... It really is a very well rounded and powerful fat burning stack.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  15. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%

Caloric Deficit
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I actually saw better results with alpha t2 and oep at 2 caps 2x ed each then I did with eca @25/200/80 3x ed....

Its not only a stimulant type burner and appetite suppressant and not only hits beta adrenergic receptors but alpha ones too all the while boosting thyroid activity in multiple ways.... It really is a very well rounded and powerful fat burning stack.
    I've never used ECA simply because ephedrine is illegal and I'm not trying to wreck my liver with a bucket of cough medicine, I just assumed it was the end all be all of fat burning.

However, I have experimented with OEP/AT2 (I'm actually on it right now lol) after looking into the various MOAs and had great fatloss, mental and physical stimulation, and appetite suppression.

I've read a couple of your supp logs and knowing someone of your experience had such success on the stack is only that much more impelling.

Similar Forum Threads

1. best fat burner
    By grigs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 08:30 PM
  2. Fat Burner
    By SlickG3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 10:43 AM
  3. Should i add a fat burner?..
    By ANelson524 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2