Wrestling season

jaffy

jaffy

Awards
In two weeks my wrestling starts. Any idea of what I should consume. How much carbs/protein/fats

jaffy

jaffy

Awards
I want to even add more muscle if possible or maintain muscle during these few months of wrestling. Will probably have to cut 5 lbs or less. How much protein, carbs and fats should i have

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
What weight you going? I cut 10 plus a week and maintain all my muscle..

jaffy

jaffy

Awards
So does anyone know how much protein carbs and fats I should consume

jaffy

jaffy

Awards
I want to even add more muscle if possible or maintain muscle during these few months of wrestling. Will probably have to cut 5 lbs or less. How much protein, carbs and fats should i have
So does anyone know how much protein carbs and fats I should consume

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Stats are needed to calculate that.
Height
bf%
current weight
To cut 5 lb in 2 weeks can be done.
1 lb of fat is 3500 calories you will have to cut that many calories per lb.
Methods I used in my wrestling career.
Colon purging you can find some natural product none really come to mind at the moment but look for something that is natural.
That can give you up to 5 lb of the bat.
Sweat oh yes. Water is a very big part of cutting weight (don't over do it). Dehydration can be a quick fix but drink a glass of water after weigh in.

Note to loss 5 lbs of fat in 2 weeks even with a very limited diet and obscene cardio is very hard. Especially at such an already low weight.

jaffy

jaffy

Awards
Stats are needed to calculate that.
Height
bf%
current weight
To cut 5 lb in 2 weeks can be done.
1 lb of fat is 3500 calories you will have to cut that many calories per lb.
Methods I used in my wrestling career.
Colon purging you can find some natural product none really come to mind at the moment but look for something that is natural.
That can give you up to 5 lb of the bat.
Sweat oh yes. Water is a very big part of cutting weight (don't over do it). Dehydration can be a quick fix but drink a glass of water after weigh in.

Note to loss 5 lbs of fat in 2 weeks even with a very limited diet and obscene cardio is very hard. Especially at such an already low weight.
I am 142 the weight I am going is 138 and I have around 8% body fat

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Bro I wrestle in college and 4 lbs should just be water weight that you rehydrate after so you have weight on your opponent. I weigh 143-145 and get to 133 every week. It's a big stretch.. but 4 shouldn't be To bad..

jaffy

jaffy

Awards
Bro I wrestle in college and 4 lbs should just be water weight that you rehydrate after so you have weight on your opponent. I weigh 143-145 and get to 133 every week. It's a big stretch.. but 4 shouldn't be To bad..
Do you think I can get to 132 or no? When you lose that much weight do you lose muscle

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
if you loose to fast you will FAIL your hydration test dude

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Meant to say how much muscle do you lose when you cut
Well I take bcaas. But I just throw it down my mouth to keep from getting a lot of water. And I think 32 would be ideal.. when I cut from 58 to 25 I had like coffee in the morning with a scoop of choco protein, then I had about a bottle of water with a sandwitxh, an apple, and a serving of baked lays. Then I had some sort of energy booster like caffeine before practice. Then I would have turky chilli at night do it all again the next day with few variations. But I also ran an hour in the morning. And after practice. If you just ran in the morning and kept a decent diet with easy small meals and wear stuff thatl let you swear more you'll be golden

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Oh and pre season weighing bout 148 I beat my PR on bench for 315, and trapbar deadlifted repmax for 420. Mid season I.can still do 285 but that's still during my diet and stuff so didn't have a lot of power so you can do it with a good diet.