How can be a active man?

Eberly

Banned
Awards
Actually I am very lazy person.Recently my weight is increase randomly.I try to control it.But I am fail to control it.My height is 5"9'. And weight over 80kg. I have not like fat.And also avoid carbohydrate.

Now anyone can advice me, How can i reduce my over weight?

Jentry07

Awards
Working out is going to be your best bet! I have my own personal treadmill and have found I am not as lazy with the convenience of having my own treadmill in the next room. I would always use the excuse of not wanting to pay for a gym pass, or when I would give in and buy one, not wanting to make the drive there. Drive there and back, just no time for that! ha Having one in my house, I will now jump on whenever I have just 15 mins or so, doing this a couple times a day really begins to add up! If you think that could be help you, I got mine off nordictrackcoupons.com for pretty cheap, if you are interested!
Also try doing more engaging workouts, if boredom is your problem. Try boxing, sports with your friends or something that will keep your attention and make the workout fun! If you enjoy it, you'll want to do it more!
Hope this helps! Good luck to ya!

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
*sigh* Working out is NOT his best bet. Tracking one's precise caloric and macronutrient intake (yes, that means measuring out everything you're eating) is the key to altering your body composition. Your second step should be resistance training, which will build muscle mass and will in turn result in a faster metabolism. The third step (and least important in terms of fat loss) is cardio, which you can use to fine tune your caloric deficit as you are trying to lose fat.

If you are too lazy to do any of this, you shouldn't be surprised by sub-par results.

Working out is going to be your best bet! I have my own personal treadmill and have found I am not as lazy with the convenience of having my own treadmill in the next room. I would always use the excuse of not wanting to pay for a gym pass, or when I would give in and buy one, not wanting to make the drive there. Drive there and back, just no time for that! ha Having one in my house, I will now jump on whenever I have just 15 mins or so, doing this a couple times a day really begins to add up! If you think that could be help you, I got mine off nordictrackcoupons.com for pretty cheap, if you are interested!
Also try doing more engaging workouts, if boredom is your problem. Try boxing, sports with your friends or something that will keep your attention and make the workout fun! If you enjoy it, you'll want to do it more!
Hope this helps! Good luck to ya!

napalm

napalm

Awards
Hi, there's only one answer to your question:

get off the couch, start walking a bit and ease into training. when you do start training, focus focus on the big compound movements

at the same time, decrease your calories

recipe for success

good luck...