35 years young

1. 35 years young

Yes 35, I am 250, 6'1.5 Need diet. I like yogurt, chicken, way, raw eggs, I eat late at night. ?? Want to rip up. I would say my body fat is 17-19

2. http://www.leangains.com/

r
    ead/learn/give it a shot. I think it would fit your lifestyle well

Although i dont know many people who like eating raw eggs....

and im not sure what "way" is

but

thats my 2 cents

3. Haha, it was late when I posted that. Whey protein, and the raw eggs I mix up with my morning whey. It is great for energy till lunch. I work out hard. I just have a hard time getting my body fat down. Thanks tho, I will Check it out.
    •   

4. There is no way around this ,you have to expend more calories than you get in,what you eat is were the results are,there is a lot of supplements out there but what you eat is the diference,try something like eat every 2 or 3 hours small portions ,high protein,healthy fats and low carbs ,that will keep you going energyze all day.

5. Right, small meals. I am 245 pounds. What size is small? I really need to just sit down and do the math. Weight lifting isn't just lifting weights every day. That's the easy part!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Big boy D View Post
    Right, small meals. I am 245 pounds. What size is small? I really need to just sit down and do the math. Weight lifting isn't just lifting weights every day. That's the easy part!

if you like eating 3 big meals and eating late at night check out leangains.

7. Ya I have been reading it. I try to eat 5-6 meals a day. I think my portions are off and I haven't stuck to it strictly enuff. I know I have been making steps in the right direction, I think that site will help. Thanks.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Big boy D View Post
    and the raw eggs I mix up with my morning whey.
    You can buy pasteurized eggs now. They're a little more expensive, but also a lot safer.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 12:29 PM
  2. Who should get Cy Young?AL. and NL.
    By g29er in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 05:04 PM
  3. How young is too young for HRT
    By jonboy13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 04:45 PM
  4. HRT for a young guy