Hazelnut Coffee Protein Shake

S

SinOrSlim

Banned
Awards
Here’s another awesome low carb coffee high protein shake recipe to help keep you going through the day! I had been trying to figure out how to make a hazelnut coffee shake without all that unnecessary sugar and stumbled upon Splenda’s line of sugar-free coffee flavored packets. I must say the hazelnut one is fantastic! I will be trying out the french Vanilla the next time! The hazelnuts in the shake give it a little bit of a grainy texture that tastes great!

Ingredients:

1 Scoop Vailla Protein
1 Cup Unsweetned Almond Milk
1 Shot of Expresso
1 Serving (28g) Hazelnuts
2 Packets Splenda Hazelnut Sweetneer
2 Packets PureVia
2 tsp Benefiber
1 tsp Vanilla Extract (No Corn Syrup!)

Directions:

1. Make Expresso and let cool

2. Add all of the ingredients to a blender and add ice little by little until desired thickness/consistency is reached

3. Pour in a cup and enjoy! (I garnished mine with a bit of Cinnamon and it was delicious!)

Like what you see? For more daily personally made low carb and keto recipes check out sinorslim.com

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
8 oz unflavored soy milk
1Tbs instant coffee (keep mine in the freezer to help keep my shake cold, and the coffee from going stale since I buy everything in bulk)
2 packets of sucralose
1tsp psyllium husk (unflavored/organic)
1 scoop vanilla protein
1Tbs unsweetened cocoa

The arginine in the soy milk, phytochemicals in the cocoa, and stimulants in the coffee make this a great preworkout shake.