Unwrap Your Abs For Christmas! Annual Holiday Weight loss self challenge thread.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. You have definitely not "failed" Chris. As your great wife pointed out, you just have your priorities in order. As a married father of 3 kids myself, I can relate and I have huge respect for the man that puts his family first and foremost. That definitely spells huge winner to me man. We have to stop and appreciate every moment we can with our families. There is always time to kill it later bro

    I have to admit though....I'm excited to see the diaper video!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"


  2. Yeah I think I am a winner to have her in my corner. So now I just have to embarress myself and we are good to go.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah I think I am a winner to have her in my corner. So now I just have to embarress myself and we are good to go.

    Chris in his younger years....

    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  4. Yeah I don't know that there will be that much dancing... LOL
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  5. Hey guys I wanted to be legit with you all. I didn't make the video this past weekend. Was celebrating. I probably won't make the video until next weekend because I will be working all weekend this week. Heck maybe by then I can even be back to what I was Christmas Day. I started packing food down from Christmas through New Years and swole up like a puffer fish with water.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Hey guys I wanted to be legit with you all. I didn't make the video this past weekend. Was celebrating. I probably won't make the video until next weekend because I will be working all weekend this week. Heck maybe by then I can even be back to what I was Christmas Day. I started packing food down from Christmas through New Years and swole up like a puffer fish with water.

    Oh well...guess we have to wait on the diaper dancing a little longer...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hey guys I wanted to be legit with you all. I didn't make the video this past weekend. Was celebrating. I probably won't make the video until next weekend because I will be working all weekend this week. Heck maybe by then I can even be back to what I was Christmas Day. I started packing food down from Christmas through New Years and swole up like a puffer fish with water.
    Take your time Bro, we all Trust ya!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hey guys I wanted to be legit with you all. I didn't make the video this past weekend. Was celebrating. I probably won't make the video until next weekend because I will be working all weekend this week. Heck maybe by then I can even be back to what I was Christmas Day. I started packing food down from Christmas through New Years and swole up like a puffer fish with water.

    Miss you babe. sad face.... I can't wait for this all to be over, it sux your working until 5 am, and gotta be back at 8am. I know ur not gonna read this until, well... whenever you can.. but i love you.



  9. TRIVIA is at 1:00pm Today Eastern Standard Time...
    REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  10. I have not given up on doing this video I was actually just at this site http://www.depend.com/products/get-samples when I get my sample in it is go time! I figure if I am gonna do it I better do it right. LMAO Lucky for everyone here my diet resolve has not improved as of yet so I will have some "baby fat" to make fun of. I know there is one other fella who didn't do the deed and he can get his sample at the same place I got mine. LOL
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    I have not given up on doing this video I was actually just at this site http://www.depend.com/products/get-samples when I get my sample in it is go time! I figure if I am gonna do it I better do it right. LMAO Lucky for everyone here my diet resolve has not improved as of yet so I will have some "baby fat" to make fun of. I know there is one other fella who didn't do the deed and he can get his sample at the same place I got mine. LOL
    Just ask for two samples. Lol
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

    Just ask for two samples. Lol
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Weight loss challenge help
    By aca007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 10:37 PM
  2. Best Holiday Fat Loss (Thanksgiving/Christmas)
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 04:55 PM
  3. weight loss challenge
    By olly in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 07:14 PM
Log in
Log in