Unwrap Your Abs For Christmas! Annual Holiday Weight loss self challenge thread. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Unwrap Your Abs For Christmas! Annual Holiday Weight loss self challenge thread.

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Followed by:
    Froent squat: #
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Followed by:
    Front squat: 95x10, 145x8, 165x8, 185x8, 205x8
    Sled push: 300x250 yards
    Jump lunges:10,10,10
    Leg ext: 185x15 drop 150x20 drop 115x50
    Leg curl: 110x20 drop 90x15 drop 60x30
    High incline treadmill: walk 30 min
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Sorry about all those messed up posts. My phone freaked out on me...
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great work everyone. I am going to go ahead and put it out there. This is the first year I have definitely failed to meet my own challenge. I am looking for something around the house to make look like a diaper. LMAO! I am happy I did this anyway because it has kept me in check but with no cardio and what not my resolve on the diet has not been as good as it needed to be to keep leaning up further. I am not sure how different I look at this point but I feel I am a little bigger and MAYBE a little leaner. GO figure how things workout. Oh well I will have fun with the video regardless.

Now for a little BPS Repping...

Final Promo with in a promo here at this link!!!

BPS PROMO OF ALL PROMOS!!! YOU WANT FREE SWAG?? WE GOT IT!!

Sexiest Christmas Photos!

Get them in and let's see who can find the best!

Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

You still have a couple days left. Do some protein only fasts. You can still make it
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Haven't come close man. I am not saying I don't look good just nothing.like the pics I posted up. Also not far enough away to need to work hard to get down either. So I. Am still happy.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Well my real goal was to be as lean as you by the end of this contest, so I need you to post up a pic anyway, lol. I had to take two weeks off from any lower body work. So I figure we should be pretty close
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Up to 150! WOooooooooooo
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I will have my pic up on Saturday. My goal of gaining 10 lbs while keeping my ABS is good just as I don't drop more than 1 lb over the next 2 days.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.

I'll post a pic on Saturday as well. Last minute effort of cardio twice a day from today.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Going to post mine up tomorrow. The weight loss has fallen into place, going to let everyone else decide whether the quality is there
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Not quite the visual effect I was hoping for. But it was about 5lbs of weight loss, and my shoulders and arms appear bigger, so I probably gained the 1 or 2lbs of lbm I was hoping for. You all decide.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Apparently simple math is too difficult for me... I weighed 197 today, so 8 lbs lost..
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.

Well I've gone from 203 down to 176 in 5 weeks.......

Name:  image-3882882529.png
Views: 122
Size:  760.2 KB
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Impressive guys!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    Not quite the visual effect I was hoping for. But it was about 5lbs of weight loss, and my shoulders and arms appear bigger, so I probably gained the 1 or 2lbs of lbm I was hoping for. You all decide.
    So, did you meet your goal? It sounds like you did, but I am not sure of the specifics of what it was. Abs look much better than previously. Nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Mactash View Post

Name:  image-3882882529.png
Views: 122
Size:  760.2 KB

That is downright amazing man. You really cut p well in a relatively short amount of time. Nice job blowing past the goal!
    Recoverbro Elite
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.

@ RickRock13,

Thanks bro. I was inspired by all the other guys on here and the great work that they had already put in. I think everyone on here did a great job.

I started late into it so for the first two weeks I lived of nothing but chicken and white fish. It sucked like hell but the results I think were worth it?!

My gym is closed now for 3 days so time to enjoy Christmas.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Well guys, my goal was to gain 10 lbs to my frame without losing my ABS, and i feel I have accomplished that. I started at 165 @ 8% bodyfat and today's weight was 175.5 @ 9-9.5% bodyfat.

Name:  ForumRunner_20111224_231958.png
Views: 88
Size:  265.5 KB
    Recoverbro Elite
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mxer657 View Post
    **** it. I'll be 154 by Christmas and under 13% bf. Currently sitting at 144 at 12-13%. Got a lot of work. I'll be happy if I can hit 150+ in all honesty though lol.
    Weighed in at 157.2 lbs today at roughly 13-14% BF. Stoked as **** right now. I'm convinced the scale was wrong. Will check again to verify though lol
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

First off, andy that progress is insane. Congrats man. Rick congrats on meeting your goal, you are definitely looking much more jacked. Your progress since april has been great.

I have a question though.. does it look to anyone else like I'm lacking muscle maturity. Its hard to describe, but I dont feel like my muscles have that hard look. Any ideas? I've been lifting consistently for about 7 yrs now Im only 22 though. Anything I can do about this?
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter
    First off, andy that progress is insane. Congrats man. Rick congrats on meeting your goal, you are definitely looking much more jacked. Your progress since april has been great.

I have a question though.. does it look to anyone else like I'm lacking muscle maturity. Its hard to describe, but I dont feel like my muscles have that hard look. Any ideas? I've been lifting consistently for about 7 yrs now Im only 22 though. Anything I can do about this?
    Thanks for the compliments bro! I think that hard look comes from dropping bodyfat and that's about it IMO. I know I've just gained a little (maybe 1-1.5%) and I feel I look a little softer. A lot of it is mental too I'm sure. You look great IMO bro. If you were to continue dropping fat, I think you would get that look that you are searching for
    Recoverbro Elite
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

I think I wrapped my abs this Christmas!
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I will be posting up a video this weekend of me a diaper and some sexy moves... Great jobs guys. You all be the judge of whether or not you honestly hit your goals. I know I did not. I made it worse over Christmas. Ha! Probably going to make it a little worse tonight because it is date night with the wife. Either way I will do my video over the weekend.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    Not Bad Bro, not bad at all, I definitely think you gained a few LBM Lbs while dropping some Body Fat, for sure, solid, noticeable improvement!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Mactash View Post
    Yeah... and we can all see that Shiz too, Great work, seriously, outstanding I can see a noticeable change with each progress picture, this one especially, Props!

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Well guys, my goal was to gain 10 lbs to my frame without losing my ABS, and i feel I have accomplished that. I started at 165 @ 8% bodyfat and today's weight was 175.5 @ 9-9.5% bodyfat.
    Loving the Veins Bro, I've never been the most vascular guy, even when I'm super-lean, I mean not compared to a few of my friends that have more veins in their fore-arms than I have in my entire body... I always just point at their arm and then say **** like, "Ok, to get my my house in New Orleans from here in Atlanta, ya gotta get on I-85 S, then get off here (pointing to a vein intersection) and then onto I-65 S, then finally continue all the way following I-10 W into New Orleans!" I'm serious, Smurfers like you are so veiny and vascular I can literally give them directions to just about anywhere using their own damn Veins! So I guess what I'm really trying to say is, Looking good bro, the weight gain is obvious with no sacrifice to your body fat as far as I can see, Great job Bro!
    www.finaflex.com
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I will be posting up a video this weekend of me a diaper and some sexy moves... Great jobs guys. You all be the judge of whether or not you honestly hit your goals. I know I did not. I made it worse over Christmas. Ha! Probably going to make it a little worse tonight because it is date night with the wife. Either way I will do my video over the weekend.
    Babe,
    I am so sorry you have to do this. I wasn't a huge motivator in this area and making you go to the gym while I had to deal with my face issues. You were so awesome to stay by my side darn near the entire 3 weeks, and lost out on many times of gym times. You are truly the best husband a woman could ask for. It does suck we have to deal with thanksgiving, our Anni, Christmas, and My Bday all at once and get stuck with all the goodies. You did so great on the times you pushed for it, and do look good. Your not where you wanted to be, but I think you are. I love you.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    Babe,
    I am so sorry you have to do this. I wasn't a huge motivator in this area and making you go to the gym while I had to deal with my face issues. You were so awesome to stay by my side darn near the entire 3 weeks, and lost out on many times of gym times. You are truly the best husband a woman could ask for. It does suck we have to deal with thanksgiving, our Anni, Christmas, and My Bday all at once and get stuck with all the goodies. You did so great on the times you pushed for it, and do look good. Your not where you wanted to be, but I think you are. I love you.
    Now that is what I am talking about... Great post Jo, you have an incredible wife there Chris, that post alone makes you the winner in my book Brotha!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    Babe,
    Thanks My Love! I agree , I also better do this video quick, I am inflating as we speak. LMAO I lost it this week guys. When I had time to stay in bed with the wife this week I just did. I have totally let the diet go this week too so you all will see me in all my chubby, carb and water inflated glory!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Now that is what I am talking about... Great post Jo, you have an incredible wife there Chris, that post alone makes you the winner in my book Brotha!!!
    I agree, she is my queen and I love her. I don't blame her for me not getting to my goal, just I chose my priorities based on my situtuation as it changed. Good thing is my joints and stuff feel as though they are not as stiff after the week off.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks My Love! I agree , I also better do this video quick, I am inflating as we speak. LMAO I lost it this week guys. When I had time to stay in bed with the wife this week I just did. I have totally let the diet go this week too so you all will see me in all my chubby, carb and water inflated glory!

I agree, she is my queen and I love her. I don't blame her for me not getting to my goal, just I chose my priorities based on my situtuation as it changed. Good thing is my joints and stuff feel as though they are not as stiff after the week off.

Were back on top of it as of this coming Tuesday babe!! I can go back with you!! WHOO-HOOO, just no sauna for me.. BOOO, sad face
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    SD, I have my friend wanting to try the log i was doing out. She was impressed at how well i responded even on top of my bs i dealt with.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

You have definitely not "failed" Chris. As your great wife pointed out, you just have your priorities in order. As a married father of 3 kids myself, I can relate and I have huge respect for the man that puts his family first and foremost. That definitely spells huge winner to me man. We have to stop and appreciate every moment we can with our families. There is always time to kill it later bro

I have to admit though....I'm excited to see the diaper video!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah I think I am a winner to have her in my corner. So now I just have to embarress myself and we are good to go.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Yeah I think I am a winner to have her in my corner. So now I just have to embarress myself and we are good to go.

Chris in his younger years....

www.finaflex.com
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah I don't know that there will be that much dancing... LOL
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Hey guys I wanted to be legit with you all. I didn't make the video this past weekend. Was celebrating. I probably won't make the video until next weekend because I will be working all weekend this week. Heck maybe by then I can even be back to what I was Christmas Day. I started packing food down from Christmas through New Years and swole up like a puffer fish with water.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Hey guys I wanted to be legit with you all. I didn't make the video this past weekend. Was celebrating. I probably won't make the video until next weekend because I will be working all weekend this week. Heck maybe by then I can even be back to what I was Christmas Day. I started packing food down from Christmas through New Years and swole up like a puffer fish with water.

Oh well...guess we have to wait on the diaper dancing a little longer...
    Recoverbro Elite
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Take your time Bro, we all Trust ya!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Miss you babe. sad face.... I can't wait for this all to be over, it sux your working until 5 am, and gotta be back at 8am. I know ur not gonna read this until, well... whenever you can.. but i love you.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

TRIVIA is at 1:00pm Today Eastern Standard Time...
    REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    www.finaflex.com
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I have not given up on doing this video I was actually just at this site http://www.depend.com/products/get-samples when I get my sample in it is go time! I figure if I am gonna do it I better do it right. LMAO Lucky for everyone here my diet resolve has not improved as of yet so I will have some "baby fat" to make fun of. I know there is one other fella who didn't do the deed and he can get his sample at the same place I got mine. LOL

Similar Forum Threads

1. Weight loss challenge help
    By aca007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 09:37 PM
  2. Best Holiday Fat Loss (Thanksgiving/Christmas)
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 03:55 PM
  3. weight loss challenge
    By olly in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 06:14 PM