Unwrap Your Abs For Christmas! Annual Holiday Weight loss self challenge thread.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well the time has come for my Annual Unwrap Your Abs for Christmas thread.
I always challenge everyone to lose weight or improve their physique through out the holidays. I like to start it prior to Halloween and carry it on through Christmas.
This year the challenge for me is to improve on my abs. I still have a tiny bit of them left but I got carried away with eating all of the yummy stuff recently and have added about 3% body fat. So now I am definitely not as lean as I prefer to be. About a month ago I took some pics for one of my logs and my goal is to get back to about that point as far as being lean. Now this is not a huge undertaking for me; but is still a pretty big undertaking with the holidays saturating this time of year and my horrible sweet tooth. So I figure I better get started.

So as with most years I put a risk factor to this so if I am not pretty much as lean as I was in those pictures, I will post a video of myself in a diaper doing the Oogachucka Dancing Baby jig on youtube.

Here are some starting pics and will post up some updates along the way.
Montage.jpg

This is the shape I need to be in or better than in order to not have to do the Oogachucka Boogie! It may not look like a lot but there is a 6 lb difference and I intend to be in better shape!!!

Now as usual, I challenge anyone with the guts to do something to battle the Holiday Bulge to take this challenge with me. Nothing like a little bit of emberrassment on the line to get you to stick to your guns. Come on guys and gals don't let the holidays strip away or bury all that hard work you did the entire year this year.

This will not be a daily update type of thread but one to keep you all abreast of my progress, and a place for those of you with the balls to join me to post up your own before pics and updates. We can all support each other here!

You do not have to be able to actually get abs just set a goal in here and if you don't meet it OOGACHUCKA! OOGACHUCKA! OOGACHUCKA!!!!
Join me and let Unwrap those abs for Christmas!!!

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Well the time has come for my Annual Unwrap Your Abs for Christmas thread.
I always challenge everyone to lose weight or improve their physique through out the holidays. I like to start it prior to Halloween and carry it on through Christmas.
This year the challenge for me is to improve on my abs. I still have a tiny bit of them left but I got carried away with eating all of the yummy stuff recently and have added about 3% body fat. So now I am definitely not as lean as I prefer to be. About a month ago I took some pics for one of my logs and my goal is to get back to about that point as far as being lean. Now this is not a huge undertaking for me; but is still a pretty big undertaking with the holidays saturating this time of year and my horrible sweet tooth. So I figure I better get started.

So as with most years I put a risk factor to this so if I am not pretty much as lean as I was in those pictures, I will post a video of myself in a diaper doing the Oogachucka Dancing Baby jig on youtube.

Here are some starting pics and will post up some updates along the way.
View attachment 46884

This is the shape I need to be in or better than in order to not have to do the Oogachucka Boogie! It may not look like a lot but there is a 6 lb difference and I intend to be in better shape!!!

Now as usual, I challenge anyone with the guts to do something to battle the Holiday Bulge to take this challenge with me. Nothing like a little bit of emberrassment on the line to get you to stick to your guns. Come on guys and gals don't let the holidays strip away or bury all that hard work you did the entire year this year.

This will not be a daily update type of thread but one to keep you all abreast of my progress, and a place for those of you with the balls to join me to post up your own before pics and updates. We can all support each other here!
Join me and let Unwrap those abs for Christmas.

YOU GO BOY, I AM NOT DOIN IT...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL I didn't expect you too. LOL

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I will do this as well. Lets see if billy blob can lose the skin chub and make a good hard run at this. Except I won't dance I will let you take that one. I will just take the challenge to be able to see some abs

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this Chris, if I was closer to single digits I would get in on this but alas I am too far away... dancing the ugachuka is not part of my December plans!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this Chris, if I was closer to single digits I would get in on this but alas I am too far away... dancing the ugachuka is not part of my December plans!
Oh come on I am no where near single digits. If a biggin like me is willing to try it so can you. Lol

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not dancing in a diaper, but I too typically recomp or cut through the holidays. Makes the occasional splurge more meaningful and provides effective damage control.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well that is just the name for the thread. What ever the goal is basically. If say you want to lose 2-3 inches or belt holes by then, then that is your goal that you use against the Oogachucka shuffle.

Oh come on I am no where near single digits. If a biggin like me is willing to try it so can you. Lol
How many lbs do you want to lose by then? Make it an acheivable goal post it up and see if you can meet it.

I'm not dancing in a diaper, but I too typically recomp or cut through the holidays. Makes the occasional splurge more meaningful and provides effective damage control.
Oh C'Mon Resolve! You can do it!

Yeah that is why I chose not to go on a full on shred fest. I want to allow myself a little leniency. The shape I was in for the previous pics is however the minimum acceptable. I figure a lb a week for 8 weeks is 8 lbs, and will keep me from losing muscle mass. Then giving myself a week or so of wiggle space due to the Thanksgiving and all of the other Holiday mess. I am 6 lbs heavier than those pics right now. Assuming I have as much muscle mass now as then I have 6 lbs to lose without losing any muscle. If I lose muscle in the process who knows how much it will take for me to look leaner than I did there.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At the rate I have been going. I will say 10 lbs. Obviously I want more but I have averaged 1-2lbs a week this whole time.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I could unwrap my abs for Christmas :(

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Josh... You can unwrap your way closer to them. Say 2 inches. No problem. You can do it!!!

Meister

Meister

Awards
Check out my starting pick from my log. Is it possible?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. Damn. I'm on a lean bulk.... But For the sake of competition I might wanna do this... Haha. We shall see... I'm pretty fat though. :(

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I'm game Kleen. My current goal is a little different than what is advertised, but for the sake of motivation and competition I will do it. Since I have my ABS for now, my goal is to pack on 10 lbs to my frame while keeping those ABS by Christmas!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I'm game Kleen. My current goal is a little different than what is advertised, but for the sake of motivation and competition I will do it. Since I have my ABS for now, my goal is to pack on 10 lbs to my frame while keeping those ABS by Christmas!
Sounds like something i'd be interested in... mass gain plus bf reduction. A great lean bulk... Since my abs are still kinda under wraps this'll get me motivated. Xmas you say? 8 weeks and 2 days? I think I can make amazing things happen in that time ;)

Count me in Kleen.

P.S. I dont even know what I'm in for... (I need to reread the first post lol)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im down for this bad boy!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
In to follow...for now need to get to the MAC so I can actually read the whole OP. Looks like a good challenge and god knows I won't be doing any bulking...this may be just the motivation I need. BTW did someone post something about dancing around in a diaper? I think I'd rather play ring around the roses with Doc wearing a pink tutu and combat boots LOL

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to follow...for now need to get to the MAC so I can actually read the whole OP. Looks like a good challenge and god knows I won't be doing any bulking...this may be just the motivation I need. BTW did someone post something about dancing around in a diaper? I think I'd rather play ring around the roses with Doc wearing a pink tutu and combat boots LOL
dancing in a diaper?! OH NOES, I better read that damn first post! What did I sign up for?!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Im in. At about 12%ish bf at the moment, AND on cycle for another 6 weeks. If i dont get at least 10% by then i will shake it like an epileptic at a techno concert.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out my starting pick from my log. Is it possible?
Absolutely! It looks very doable to me. You are pretty close as is.

Sounds AWESOME Rick! I have no doubt you will succeed!

Sounds like something i'd be interested in... mass gain plus bf reduction. A great lean bulk... Since my abs are still kinda under wraps this'll get me motivated. Xmas you say? 8 weeks and 2 days? I think I can make amazing things happen in that time ;)

Count me in Kleen.

P.S. I dont even know what I'm in for... (I need to reread the first post lol)
I love the confidence!

Im down for this bad boy!
You watching or participating?

Yeah that is the whole point of it. NOT WANTING TO BE IN THAT DIAPER ON YOUTUBE! If it were something we didn't mind having to do it wouldn't be much motivation. I thought to myself...
A. What is something that would be pretty humiliating to me but I would still stick too.
B. It needed to be something that would garner some attention from others and get them to want to be involved.

In the end it is all about self improvement and fun.

dancing in a diaper?! OH NOES, I better read that damn first post! What did I sign up for?!
Oh yeah you signed up for the Oogachaka Shuffle Player! Don't worry there it is a personal commitment only You, a diaper, and all the good people on youtube will be involved. ;)

Im in. At about 12%ish bf at the moment, AND on cycle for another 6 weeks. If i dont get at least 10% by then i will shake it like an epileptic at a techno concert.
LMAO! Love it!

Alright guys, help yourself make this stick. I am going to get on youtube and let everybody know what I am doing and have planned. The more people who know the more likely it is I won't have to wear that damn diaper. Get your family and friends involved, when you are about to do something that will mess up your goals. Have them say Oogachaka, Oogachaka, Oogachaka!!! LOL You will put down the donut...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 weeks, Im down. The bulk can wait. Im starting on monday. But first Im going to enjoy this weekend lol.

illriginalize

illriginalize

Awards
Good luck fellas!

This winter I'll be on dat der clen + Lean Gains

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not in a position to improve my abs much but I am behind you guys cuz nobody wants to see you guys dancing in a diaper....at least I don't lol

quigley

Awards
  • Established
I'm in... at about 18-19% now. 8 week goal: 12% :D

Just startin some PES erase too, good timing

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I'm in as well.

Just got out of an AM + AH cycle and want to shred the fat off before Xmas so that I can go to the tropicals!

Jentry07

Awards
I am in! I sure hope you can achieve your goal, but I would love the see the dance! ha
Around the holiday's is such a hard time for dieters, but no better time to get started than the present! This will really be a true test of motivation and determination!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Oh, forgot to mention... my goal is to stand pretty at either 10 or 11% BF by Christmas.

Sitting at about 14-15% now I would guestimate.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ill participate!
Excellent, specific goal? Beginning pics?
I'm in... at about 18-19% now. 8 week goal: 12% :D

Just startin some PES erase too, good timing
Good deal lets see some before pics.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47062&d=1320070206

oddly its not workout for me... lol

But here is the pic I want to get abs with hahah
You mean this

Wow you are not hairy!!!!

You put

Oh, forgot to mention... my goal is to stand pretty at either 10 or 11% BF by Christmas.

Sitting at about 14-15% now I would guestimate.
Lets see some beginning pics.

Well, I was planning to participate, but I've either got appendicitis, a hernia, or both. Waiting on CT scan results. :/
Oh no! I am not even sure which one of those two would be better. If it has to be one I hope you have the one with the quickest recovery. Pulling for you brother!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cleaned it up so that my results would actually show through lol. Im getting all set to hit this HARD!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Before pic. Taken 10/31/11

This will be my start. I think i am currently around 11%
am before.JPG

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
im about 6 days into stanodrol/11oxo. i don't want to put up a before yet :D lol. i might put a ''before'' in a week or two. i am addicted to peanut M&Ms and the past two weeks ive relapsed, so there's been some damage lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im about 6 days into stanodrol/11oxo. i don't want to put up a before yet :D lol. i might put a ''before'' in a week or two. i am addicted to peanut M&Ms and the past two weeks ive relapsed, so there's been some damage lol.
Your before would look even better next to your after pic though... ;)

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Your before would look even better next to your after pic though... ;)
but my pride won't allow me to actually admit i've let myself get this out of shape lol.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Excellent, specific goal? Beginning pics?

Good deal lets see some before pics.

You mean this

Wow you are not hairy!!!!

You put

Lets see some beginning pics.

Oh no! I am not even sure which one of those two would be better. If it has to be one I hope you have the one with the quickest recovery. Pulling for you brother!
Wrapping up my AM + AH log today and will have the pre-post pics to go along too!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff this is quite a turn out so far!

Folkmetalhead

Folkmetalhead

Awards
Small, pale & hairy, but i am in!

1,5 weeks in and little over 6 weeks to go..

i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/Noobba/zzzzzzz/llbs-1.jpg

If Kleen or someone else would be nice enough to post it as img i would appreciate :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Small, pale & hairy, but i am in!

1,5 weeks in and little over 6 weeks to go..

i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/Noobba/zzzzzzz/llbs-1.jpg

If Kleen or someone else would be nice enough to post it as img i would appreciate :)

llbs-1.jpg

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I'm jumping in on this too. My goal is 10lbs of fat loss and 1-2lbs of lbm gain. I'll throw up some starting pics tonight. If I dont achieve my goal, ive got some pretty embarrassing pics to throw up.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Before Pics

1320779141791.jpg
1320779025224.jpg
1320779077359.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Aaron you should look like a BEAST with 10 lbs off from that starting point. Lots of muscle and already pretty lean.

Folk Metal you are already looking pretty lean too with some good musculature. Great starting points Gents!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Thanks kleen, that's the plan. Oh, and current bodyweight is 205. so i'm looking to end up right around 197 at 7-8% bf.

Good luck to everyone.