Unwrap Your Abs For Christmas! Annual Holiday Weight loss self challenge thread.

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Nice pic bro! good luck!
    RecoverBro ELITE


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Excellent, specific goal? Beginning pics?

    Good deal lets see some before pics.

    You mean this


    Wow you are not hairy!!!!

    You put [img] then the link and then [/img]

    Lets see some beginning pics.


    Oh no! I am not even sure which one of those two would be better. If it has to be one I hope you have the one with the quickest recovery. Pulling for you brother!
    Wrapping up my AM + AH log today and will have the pre-post pics to go along too!
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  3. Good stuff this is quite a turn out so far!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
    •   
       


  4. GOT THAT FINAFLEX G8 BABY CHECK THIS OUT...PLEASE!
    Green's sweet dreams with FINAFLEX G8!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  5. Small, pale & hairy, but i am in!

    1,5 weeks in and little over 6 weeks to go..

    i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/Noobba/zzzzzzz/llbs-1.jpg

    If Kleen or someone else would be nice enough to post it as img i would appreciate

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Folkmetalhead View Post
    Small, pale & hairy, but i am in!

    1,5 weeks in and little over 6 weeks to go..

    i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/Noobba/zzzzzzz/llbs-1.jpg

    If Kleen or someone else would be nice enough to post it as img i would appreciate

    Name:  llbs-1.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  73.0 KB
    RecoverBro ELITE

  7. I'm jumping in on this too. My goal is 10lbs of fat loss and 1-2lbs of lbm gain. I'll throw up some starting pics tonight. If I dont achieve my goal, ive got some pretty embarrassing pics to throw up.
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html
  8. Before Pics


    Name:  1320779141791.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  5.0 KBName:  1320779025224.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  6.1 KBName:  1320779077359.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  5.7 KB
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

  9. Good stuff Aaron you should look like a BEAST with 10 lbs off from that starting point. Lots of muscle and already pretty lean.

    Folk Metal you are already looking pretty lean too with some good musculature. Great starting points Gents!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  10. Thanks kleen, that's the plan. Oh, and current bodyweight is 205. so i'm looking to end up right around 197 at 7-8% bf.

    Good luck to everyone.
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

  11. Anyone care to post up how they plan to achieve their goals?

    For me, I'm lifting two to three times a day, 2 days on, 1 day off. Averaging about 15 workouts a week. Diet wise i'll be doing fairly high carb and high protein, low to moderate fats. I will be doing pulse fasts, pulse feasts, and regular eating days. Pulse fasting, is just pulsing protein/ bcaas only throughout the day. Pulse feasting is similar to Lean Gains except with a really short eating window, and pulsing protein/bcaas throughout the day. Should be pretty effective.
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

  12. Sure!

    Atm i am lifting 3 days a week and doing active recovery daily (narrow push-ups, pull-ups and lunges PLP style). Diet is pretty much leangains style fasting whenever i can ( i am chef so it messes things up little bit), training days high carb and protein little bit over maintance and offdays high fat and high carb 1700kcal daily. Starting cardio next week.

    2,5 Weeks from this moment i start lifting 4 days a week and make my diet go over maintance on training days and offdays are little bit under 2000kcals daily. Active recovery la PLP stays, im just switching to chin-ups and wide push-ups elevated.

    Im aiming to hit something like 78-80kg, i am 83,3kg on picture posted above, and on pictures inside my photobucket profile.

  13. I trimmed my hair up this week and it is obvious to me that in order to get down to where I need to be not to end up in a diaper I will not be able to do any relaxed dieting. I am going to really have to keep better track of my intake and macros in order to succeed here. Today I will take some time to write up a few meal plans for myself and then stick to them pretty strictly only really allowing for some cheating on Thanksgiving. The fact I just found out I have to travel in mid December and my diet will be hindered is not going to make that easy either. I will be lifting 3 times a week 2 full body circuits and 1 DC Style lift on Saturday. I am doing the lean gains 16/8 split for eating and going to lower carbs not gone but a good bit from what they have been as of late. Macros willl look a little more like 40p 40 fat 20 carbs, and a higher carb day on Saturday after the DC lift. This is just a general idea of how I will run it except a few days here and there. May add my lunch time walks back in as well.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  14. Alright, here is the promised pic! As per final pic of my log. My goal is to get the bottom Abs to hop on the same train as the top abs, arms and whatnot!

    Name:  after.png
Views: 137
Size:  204.7 KB
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  15. These will be my macro and caloric targets per meal. On burn days I may not reach these numbers but will not go over them.

    Burn day
    Protein 180 - 60, 60, 60 = 720
    Fat 80 - 30, 25, 25 = 720
    Carb 100 - 35, 30, -25 = 75-100 300-400
    Calories Between 1740-1840
    Macros
    Protein @ 1740 41.5% @ 1840 39%
    Fat @ 1740 41.5% @ 1840 39%
    Carbs @ 1740 17% @ 1840 22%

    Build day
    Protein 200 - 80, 60, 60 = 800
    Fat 90 - 30, 30, 30 = 810
    Carbs -200 - 75, 75, -50 = 600-800
    Calories Between 2210-2410
    Macros
    Protein @ 2210 36.2% @ 2410 33%
    Fats @ 2210 33.7% @ 2410 33.6%
    Carbs @ 2210 27% - 33% @ 2410
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  16. Well, this past week and a half has been pretty much useless. I've had some pretty severe turf toe, that was really hindering walking, let alone lifting... Its almost completely healed up now, so i'm going to be back at it starting today. Still expecting 7-8 more lbs of fat loss and 1-2lbs of lbm gain.
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    Well, this past week and a half has been pretty much useless. I've had some pretty severe turf toe, that was really hindering walking, let alone lifting... Its almost completely healed up now, so i'm going to be back at it starting today. Still expecting 7-8 more lbs of fat loss and 1-2lbs of lbm gain.
    we all have bad runs... like the slump im in now. Just gotta truck through um!!

    Good luck man, and those are some good goals!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    These will be my macro and caloric targets per meal. On burn days I may not reach these numbers but will not go over them.

    Burn day
    Protein 180 - 60, 60, 60 = 720
    Fat 80 - 30, 25, 25 = 720
    Carb 100 - 35, 30, -25 = 75-100 300-400
    Calories Between 1740-1840
    Macros
    Protein @ 1740 41.5% @ 1840 39%
    Fat @ 1740 41.5% @ 1840 39%
    Carbs @ 1740 17% @ 1840 22%

    Build day
    Protein 200 - 80, 60, 60 = 800
    Fat 90 - 30, 30, 30 = 810
    Carbs -200 - 75, 75, -50 = 600-800
    Calories Between 2210-2410
    Macros
    Protein @ 2210 36.2% @ 2410 33%
    Fats @ 2210 33.7% @ 2410 33.6%
    Carbs @ 2210 27% - 33% @ 2410
    Just wondering, what are you eating for most of your carbs?

  19. Yeah it can be done. My roof was literally caving in back in 09 when I was prepping for my show. I didn't have money to pay someone to do it and had to do all of it make shift style on my own. Didn't get in anywhere near the amount of posing practice I needed and was basically unprepared for my peak weak but I showed up in kick as condition.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Just wondering, what are you eating for most of your carbs?
    On the burn days pretty much blueberries and whatever is in my almonds and green veggies during the day then some ranch style beans at night. On build days whole grain pasta or bread, oats, banana, sometimes rice, ranch style beans again cuz I love them. I also have some waxymaize I will use on occasion. On saturday it is just more of the same but i can cheat a bit. Saturdays I may even go up to 4000 calories. It is a heavier build day. The others are for my lighter circuit days but I am doing a full body DC Style workout on Saturdays and I eat to grow. Sundays I have all my carbs in the morning for the family pancake day. I will have like 2 big whole wheat pancakes with sugar free syrup, then eat pretty low carb the rest of the day.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    On the burn days pretty much blueberries and whatever is in my almonds and green veggies during the day then some ranch style beans at night. On build days whole grain pasta or bread, oats, banana, sometimes rice, ranch style beans again cuz I love them. I also have some waxymaize I will use on occasion. On saturday it is just more of the same but i can cheat a bit. Saturdays I may even go up to 4000 calories. It is a heavier build day. The others are for my lighter circuit days but I am doing a full body DC Style workout on Saturdays and I eat to grow. Sundays I have all my carbs in the morning for the family pancake day. I will have like 2 big whole wheat pancakes with sugar free syrup, then eat pretty low carb the rest of the day.
    Good info kleen!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    On the burn days pretty much blueberries and whatever is in my almonds and green veggies during the day then some ranch style beans at night. On build days whole grain pasta or bread, oats, banana, sometimes rice, ranch style beans again cuz I love them. I also have some waxymaize I will use on occasion. On saturday it is just more of the same but i can cheat a bit. Saturdays I may even go up to 4000 calories. It is a heavier build day. The others are for my lighter circuit days but I am doing a full body DC Style workout on Saturdays and I eat to grow. Sundays I have all my carbs in the morning for the family pancake day. I will have like 2 big whole wheat pancakes with sugar free syrup, then eat pretty low carb the rest of the day.
    Love pancake days, lol. Is unbleached enriched flour white bread(I always hear stay away from white bread) a type of bread you shouldn't eat?

  23. You know I don't know. I can't really stand white bread anymore. I don't even like the really airy wheat breads. If my loaf of bread doesn't feel heavy enough to hurt someone with I just don't care for it. Most of the breads I eat have 3-4 grams of fiber per slice. I go by that. Now my pancakes just are the Aunt Jemimah whole wheat ones.

    On another not I overtrained my leg and the back of my knee is messed up so I haven't been able to do cardio or legs this week. Not helping with my goals but I still seem to be leaning up a little just slowly. I have also decided to do drop sets instead of rest pauses while I am trying to cut. Keep the pace faster and will be less frustrated not concentrating a pure strength while trying to lean up.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  24. When is the last time you posted some update pictures?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  25. That would be post number 1, October 27th. I have lost some fat but I don't think you can tell in my abs. I will take some pics this Saturday. I have gotten some of my vascularity back in my arms and my waist is smaller but I don't think my abs look any better yet. I am 2-3 lbs lighter was going kind of slow at it thinking my hairy self was covering more fat than it was but I trimmed up and was not so happy with what was under the hair.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  26. Okay here are the pics from yesterday. Like I said I dropped some weight my waist is smaller my arms and legs are getting more vascular again but my abs haven't even budged. I will be dieting pretty hard and doing a lot of cardio over the next month but I kind of doubt that I will be able to achieve my goal. I do however have time to at least look really good doing it... Either way I need to start looking for a make shift diaper just in case... LOL
    Name:  Chris Progress 11-26-11 202.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  108.6 KB
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  27. no need for a makeshift diaper. Just go get a depends or men. lol... by the way guys and gals. I had the chance to get a small workout with kleen last week and he looks much leaner than what these pictures show.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    no need for a makeshift diaper. Just go get a depends or men. lol... by the way guys and gals. I had the chance to get a small workout with kleen last week and he looks much leaner than what these pictures show.
    If you think I am buying an entire box of depends to put on 1 you have lost you mind. LOL Thanks by the way. I am hoping that is some left over Thanksgiving food but either way I am on the way to the gym. Considering you have gained 4 lbs that means you need to drop 14 before Christmas... You buying depends??? By the way everyone who signed in on this is definitely getting a call out to honor it. Oh Yeah!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  29. Well its good to know that I'm not the only one having trouble on the way to their goal. Keeping my ABS by Christmas doesn't look like its going to be a problem. The more I have dried out the better I have been looking. The downside is trying go keep that 10 lb gain in there. I'm up 11 right now, but I'm sure to drop 3-5 lbs sometime into PCT. So I need a couple more security lbs by Christmas. Because of that I've added Cal's into rest days...we will see!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  30. **** it. I'll be 154 by Christmas and under 13% bf. Currently sitting at 144 at 12-13%. Got a lot of work. I'll be happy if I can hit 150+ in all honesty though lol.

  31. Fack how did I miss this! Great thread so far.

  32. You are making great progress Chris, keep up the good work man.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  33. Thanks Matt, It is hard for me to see much of anything but I notice the vascularity. I have a quad vein coming out and my arms too. Those pics are unfed on Saturday so not much vasclarity in them. That and the lack of a tan has me washed out. Yet I definitely have my work cut out for me. Lean Gains is an awesome lyfestyle diet but I am going to have to count the calories and what not now. I will still be using Lean Gain but just counting everything to make sure I don't go over my marks for the day now. I was just eyeballing things and recomping but I won't make it to my desired level of leanness without actually counting my calories. At least not in the speed I want too anyway. I can do it slowly without counting and doing lean gains but with any speed it is going to take actual attention to detail.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  34. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thanks Matt, It is hard for me to see much of anything but I notice the vascularity. I have a quad vein coming out and my arms too. Those pics are unfed on Saturday so not much vasclarity in them. That and the lack of a tan has me washed out. Yet I definitely have my work cut out for me. Lean Gains is an awesome lyfestyle diet but I am going to have to count the calories and what not now. I will still be using Lean Gain but just counting everything to make sure I don't go over my marks for the day now. I was just eyeballing things and recomping but I won't make it to my desired level of leanness without actually counting my calories. At least not in the speed I want too anyway. I can do it slowly without counting and doing lean gains but with any speed it is going to take actual attention to detail.
    The beauty of of it is, you don't really need to knock your "food selection" to boring status, just like you said, make sure you are hitting your calorie targets, macros, etc.

    You have made visible progress so far, and once you do that, the gains are going to be much more RAPID, no doubt about it.

    If I would have seen this I would have joined up just for the ride. I love little things like this, they tend to keep you on your "A" game.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Thanks Matt, It is hard for me to see much of anything but I notice the vascularity. I have a quad vein coming out and my arms too. Those pics are unfed on Saturday so not much vasclarity in them. That and the lack of a tan has me washed out. Yet I definitely have my work cut out for me. Lean Gains is an awesome lyfestyle diet but I am going to have to count the calories and what not now. I will still be using Lean Gain but just counting everything to make sure I don't go over my marks for the day now. I was just eyeballing things and recomping but I won't make it to my desired level of leanness without actually counting my calories. At least not in the speed I want too anyway. I can do it slowly without counting and doing lean gains but with any speed it is going to take actual attention to detail.

    With that plan you will be there Chris....I know it!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    The beauty of of it is, you don't really need to knock your "food selection" to boring status, just like you said, make sure you are hitting your calorie targets, macros, etc.

    You have made visible progress so far, and once you do that, the gains are going to be much more RAPID, no doubt about it.

    If I would have seen this I would have joined up just for the ride. I love little things like this, they tend to keep you on your "A" game.
    Exactly why I do them. When I slip into a B level physique I use something like this to call me out of it. I also tend to fast a little longer on my burn days. Let myself just go with 2 meals so I have better choices. Once used to the fast adding 4 hours to it is not a big deal at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    With that plan you will be there Chris....I know it!!
    Thanks Rick, I think I can get the job done but it will be a close call. Like I said to Frank I will be extending my fasts on burn days which is always better for me. I am also lowering overall carb content and cutting calories beyond my normal recomp levels. I am sure I will see some sudden changes over the first 2 weeks of this. I don't plan on cheating again until my Anniversay on the 15th of December then it will be clean eats until December 25th. I unwrap the abs that morning or Christmas Eve night in some pics then I feast for Christmas Dinner about mid day on Christmas! I have Nana already planning to make me my own personal home made pecan pie with fresh pecans. OH YEAH!!!!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  37. Congrats on the anniversary man!

    I ended up extended my fast a bit towards the end of my diet as well. I can't say it did much in the way for direct fat loss, but as you alluded to it just knocks that extra meal out, giving the same amount of calories now only needing to be split in 2 meals, which is nice for those of us who like to eat.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Okay here are the pics from yesterday. Like I said I dropped some weight my waist is smaller my arms and legs are getting more vascular again but my abs haven't even budged. I will be dieting pretty hard and doing a lot of cardio over the next month but I kind of doubt that I will be able to achieve my goal. I do however have time to at least look really good doing it... Either way I need to start looking for a make shift diaper just in case... LOL
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=48 269"/>
    What did you weigh in these pictures?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Congrats on the anniversary man!

    I ended up extended my fast a bit towards the end of my diet as well. I can't say it did much in the way for direct fat loss, but as you alluded to it just knocks that extra meal out, giving the same amount of calories now only needing to be split in 2 meals, which is nice for those of us who like to eat.
    Exactly, just a little more enjoyment. I don't know that it would do much else unless you added in a second fasted cardio session during that time to kick off more burn. Just had a shake some almonds and then may have a little more almonds before i get out of here and then will have probably 12 oz lean pork loin, a bunch of asparugus and 1 cup of cottage cheese with splenda and cinnamon for "dessert". I love cottage cheese with cinnamon and splenda!

    Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    What did you weigh in these pictures?
    202 lbs.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  40. Kleen... you will be fine Bro, I know if anyone has the will-power and dedication to make this happen it is you my friend!

    Also, I will be calling upon your help and Frank's help after the new year is up to set me up on a serious recomp via LG & IF protocols. In it to win it Baby!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Weight loss challenge help
    By aca007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 10:37 PM
  2. Best Holiday Fat Loss (Thanksgiving/Christmas)
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 04:55 PM
  3. weight loss challenge
    By olly in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 07:14 PM
Log in
Log in