Clen dosing

Justing2

Awards
This will come off dumb but I just got some liq clen from Russia and I cant read anything on it. I want to take 120mcg's a day.Its 100ml bottle but it says only 1mcg/ml. Does that mean that for every mcg equals 1 whole ml? That would be next to nothing. If anyone has a clue please help. I got this for free and it came from a pharmacy so I know I can trust it.Thanks

Jovee

Awards
Take .25 4x a day. Start 1 day take 2 off. Then go to 2 days on and 2 days off for 6 - 8 weeks. I go up to 1.5 a day.

Jovee

Awards
You may be a little shakey for the first week or so. Take or a allergy ned on your days off to clean your receptors.

androsoft

androsoft

Awards
This will come off dumb but I just got some liq clen from Russia and I cant read anything on it. I want to take 120mcg's a day.Its 100ml bottle but it says only 1mcg/ml. Does that mean that for every mcg equals 1 whole ml? That would be next to nothing. If anyone has a clue please help. I got this for free and it came from a pharmacy so I know I can trust it.Thanks
hmm that's odd, idk why the concentration is so low. it's usually around 200mcg/ml. dosing should be 40mcg the first day and work your way up to 100mcg for the second week.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I used clen once and I'll never go back. Its your body and obviously this site is geared toward people who commit to extreme supplementation, but you really need to weigh-out the cost/benefit when putting chemicals in your body, especially Russian ones you can't read.

I don't want to sound preachy or anything but personally I regret ever playing with this compound as well as certain other supplements I have used. If you keep your diet clean you can knock off 1.5lb/week without any supplements at all.