- 10-25-2011, 02:51 PM
This will come off dumb but I just got some liq clen from Russia and I cant read anything on it. I want to take 120mcg's a day.Its 100ml bottle but it says only 1mcg/ml. Does that mean that for every mcg equals 1 whole ml? That would be next to nothing. If anyone has a clue please help. I got this for free and it came from a pharmacy so I know I can trust it.Thanks
- 10-25-2011, 02:56 PM
- 10-25-2011, 04:31 PM
Take .25 4x a day. Start 1 day take 2 off. Then go to 2 days on and 2 days off for 6 - 8 weeks. I go up to 1.5 a day.
10-25-2011, 08:52 PM
10-25-2011, 09:32 PM
You may be a little shakey for the first week or so. Take or a allergy ned on your days off to clean your receptors.
10-26-2011, 01:48 PM
10-26-2011, 09:05 PM
I used clen once and I'll never go back. Its your body and obviously this site is geared toward people who commit to extreme supplementation, but you really need to weigh-out the cost/benefit when putting chemicals in your body, especially Russian ones you can't read.
I don't want to sound preachy or anything but personally I regret ever playing with this compound as well as certain other supplements I have used. If you keep your diet clean you can knock off 1.5lb/week without any supplements at all.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jbray in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 05-10-2010, 10:35 PM
- By fahmie86 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-18-2009, 09:04 PM
- By russy_russ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2008, 11:51 PM
- By FENRIR in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-13-2005, 01:59 PM
- By punta in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2005, 09:53 AM