Cutting Calories Setback

1. Cutting Calories Setback

Hello,
    I am using myfitness pal program to track calories burned and food intake.
    To lean towards making the calorie count more difficult I am assuming a daily requirement based on a sedentary life style.

I have noticed on some days I do quite well and have a calorie deficit of about 500-700.

But, tonight, out with a guest, I didn't realize the meal launched me about 1000 calories over what I wanted (about 1700 calories daily to have 500 calorie deficit).
    Does this completely offset the 2 previous days?

I'm just wondering if I have an occasional bad day or two with excessive calorie intake, will it wipe out my accomplishments on the other days?
    Thanks

2. Definitely not bro. I recommend you incorporate 1 cheat meal into your plan. This revs up your metabolism and keeps you sane!. Im a fat kid at heart and i eat out every now and then. Its like when people say,"if i drink a few beers will i lose my 6 pack" sure their all empty calories and will hinder your success, but the next day is a new day too start out fresh. Keep training hard!
    •   

3. Thanks for information.
    Started about 10 days ago with the counting calories. Definitely helps to keep track of things.
    No official measurement, but I believe about 23% body fat currently. So far, have dropped from 176 to 173. It's harder than I thought!

Similar Forum Threads

1. help with calories for my first cutting cycle
    By neverstop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 04:13 PM
  2. huge setback
    By rojasdave in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 08:43 PM
  3. Trouble with cutting? Calories question
    By Boomer3 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3