Getting back in - AnabolicMinds.com

Getting back in

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Thumbs up Getting back in

Ive taken about 3 months off working out (work and baby) and have gained about 35 POUNDS. Am looking into a weight loss supplement to compliment my new diet and exercise routine but am looking for something that will help me but not make me tweeked out. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

First, congrats on your baby. Begin with just a simple nutrition plan to get your body acclimated. Focus and patience is the key to success. I also highly recommend HIIT training so, you build up some endurance and stamina. Lastly, if you must use a fat burner check out SLIM FX, it comes out near the end of this month and is highly anticipated. Good luck my friend!
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecold2431
    First, congrats on your baby. Begin with just a simple nutrition plan to get your body acclimated. Focus and patience is the key to success. I also highly recommend HIIT training so, you build up some endurance and stamina. Lastly, if you must use a fat burner check out SLIM FX, it comes out near the end of this month and is highly anticipated. Good luck my friend!
    Um.... Hours ago you were saying you were new and asking for advice on how to lose wt.... Now your giving it??
    When you leave this world, will it be a better place because you were here?
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jjds2099
    Ive taken about 3 months off working out (work and baby) and have gained about 35 POUNDS. Am looking into a weight loss supplement to compliment my new diet and exercise routine but am looking for something that will help me but not make me tweeked out. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.
    Most are just not worth it bro. If I was gonna use anything long term it would be cla and an increase in calcium (yea, people on diets high in calcium show better body comp, greater fat loss if on a calorie restricted diet, etc...).
    If you look at the results from the studies using these otc diet supps you will see the results are negligible. Example is they will say "subjects lost 10% more fat over 6 months than diet alone" but you look up the study and diet alone group will have lost 10 lbs and the supplement group will have lost 11lbs!!!! All these great results for only 40 bucks a month. Lol.

Money you were gonna spend on diet pills instead use to increase the quality of the food consumed.... You will see much better results.

Good luck!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dunhill225 View Post
    Um.... Hours ago you were saying you were new and asking for advice on how to lose wt.... Now your giving it??
    Calm down brohan. I only said that to get some more posts. If i would have known dunhill was on patrol i wouldnt have.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

The ban hammer can't come soon enough!

7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecold2431

Calm down brohan. I only said that to get some more posts. If i would have known dunhill was on patrol i wouldnt have.
    So you give advice you are unqualified to give just to boost your post total??
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  153 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dunhill225 View Post
    Most are just not worth it bro. If I was gonna use anything long term it would be cla and an increase in calcium (yea, people on diets high in calcium show better body comp, greater fat loss if on a calorie restricted diet, etc...).
    If you look at the results from the studies using these otc diet supps you will see the results are negligible. Example is they will say "subjects lost 10% more fat over 6 months than diet alone" but you look up the study and diet alone group will have lost 10 lbs and the supplement group will have lost 11lbs!!!! All these great results for only 40 bucks a month. Lol.

Money you were gonna spend on diet pills instead use to increase the quality of the food consumed.... You will see much better results.

Good luck!
    agreed, the strongest fat burning supplement is diet. for me, i hate the word "diet" it's more a "lifestyle"
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by androsoft

agreed, the strongest fat burning supplement is diet. for me, i hate the word "diet" it's more a "lifestyle"
    Agree. I have several clients down over 120lbs (I believe I posted pics of one in my journal here) and their diet plan is always this simple. EAT LESS, EAT AS MUCH GREENS AS YOU CAN STAND, START EVERY MEAL BY EATING THE PROTEIN PORTION OF YOUR MEAL. Now the greens part is for health and it just fills you up and limits your hunger, protein part is just cause it makes you full quicker.... I have no problem with carbs or fats cause its just simple math but for most people trying to drop wt, especially in the begining, the benefits of helping them feel full while consuming less food will carry on and be remembered even after they reach their "goal wt". A cpl of my clients that have dropped and kept off their wt for over a year are to the point where they do just eat what they want but have just become used to smaller portions.

Move more and eat less will ALWAYS work.

Good luck.

Peace

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just got back from Emergency room for lower back pain
    By DOMOkun in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 10:19 AM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 08:39 AM
  3. Back 2 Back spring/summer cycle here I go
    By Big3upgrade in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 05:46 AM
  4. Question on working Biceps back to back