need to retain muscle while cutting fat as quick as possibel (15 lbs in 30 days)

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Starting on Monday Ill begin cycling 15.5 miles 5 days a week at a 10 mph pace. Which equates to an 1.5 hours of moderate intensity cardio. My diet will slightly change from what it is currently. 5 meals a day of 400 cals. each,25-30 g protien, 40-50 g carbs. Diet will only be tuna,pollock,chicken breast,oatmeal,bannanas,potatoes,brown rice,lean ground beef 93/7,cottage cheese. Do you think i can retain muscle or should i add a supplement that is anbolic or increases protien synthesis. I'm 6' even 223 lbs. and 16% body fat. Also the only supp I take is creatine monohydrate.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to be near impossible to lose 15lbs in 30 days and not lose muscle if you are 16% BF.

Just make sure you are lifting weights and not crash dieting

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
EC stack and a cortisol control would be a good start.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Going to be near impossible to lose 15lbs in 30 days and not lose muscle if you are 16% BF.

Just make sure you are lifting weights and not crash dieting
Im sorry but this is true. You need a T booster, a NP like Need2slin, fat burner, cortisol control, creatine. But theres no way you will hold the amount of muscle you have now.

tjwoody

Awards
Should he think about dropping the carbs all together and losing a few lbs in water at the last?

maybe if the 16% is more like an 18% he wouldnt lose a ton of muscle?

Jentry07

Awards
Have you tried incorporating High Intensity Interval Training in there, it is a great fat burning workout! Good luck to you!