Lean Gains/Keto hybrid

JayRock

Awards
K I've been doing Lean Gains now for a little over a month and I'm loving it. It has helped me where keto hasn't in terms of it's been more effective at getting rid of the trouble spots such as lower ab fat, and upper arm fat. Keto seemed to never be very effective in these ways. However, I do notice that I still look flat on this diet just like I did every time I did keto. One thing I noticed about keto was that I had much better vascularity every time while on it, and I miss the swole look after carb ups too. My question is can I do a keto/LG hybrid where after the 8 hour fast, my eating would be congruent with CKD? I've been stuck at a plateau now for a week and was thinking if this might help. Has anyone tried this? Would it be effective? I hate going low carb every day but oh well if it helps more

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
K I've been doing Lean Gains now for a little over a month and I'm loving it. It has helped me where keto hasn't in terms of it's been more effective at getting rid of the trouble spots such as lower ab fat, and upper arm fat. Keto seemed to never be very effective in these ways. However, I do notice that I still look flat on this diet just like I did every time I did keto. One thing I noticed about keto was that I had much better vascularity every time while on it, and I miss the swole look after carb ups too. My question is can I do a keto/LG hybrid where after the 8 hour fast, my eating would be congruent with CKD? I've been stuck at a plateau now for a week and was thinking if this might help. Has anyone tried this? Would it be effective? I hate going low carb every day but oh well if it helps more
just do a keto LG diet like me. when you break fast only do 2 meals. 60% cals meal 1, 40% meal 2.

high fat keeps intramuscular fats high and pump. Also add sodium to foods doing it.. nice n veiny