Get rid of the FAT!!!!!

bigjakes

Awards
Ok, here it goes!! I am wanting to strip away some fat especially around the midsection!! I am 5'8" and weigh 215lbs. The lowest I have had my weight was 201 back in March!!! I have been as high as 240 in 2007!! I used ERGO-BURN to help get to 201, after losing I did not monitor my food intake as well as I should and added a couple pounds back but then i tried some M-DROL and loved the size (10lbs) I put on but I also added some midsection bulge!! I have been reading about N2BURN and want to see if that would be anyones recomendation to leaning out!! Also the doctor just started me on ANDROGEL 1.62% due to very low test levels!!! I am hoping I can find the right combination to lean out without losing a ton of mass!!! I don't care what my weight is as long as I am lean and can get rid of the midsection!! Thanks in advance for any input and help!!

Stonecold2431

Awards
WOW bro, sounds like your way to dependent on these fat burners. Give your body a break and use some will power to stay away from the bad food. Get yourself a good diet plan and just focus. Imagine your lvl of confidence after you finish. Then, maybe think about a fat burner.........your chances of not gaining the wait back are slimmer.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
so how long was it between doing mdrol and your doctor putting you on TRT? did you use a SERM post cycle or at least get a blood panel done before you cycled mdrol?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
N2Burn will help, its a great all in one fat burner. All sorts of good stuff in it.

A better history of your fat buring battle would be nice

alewisdvm

Awards
Hey,
I am 5'9" and was 176.
Over the internet there is a program called my fitness pal you can download.
It will take some effort, especially in the beginning. You need to track what you are eating. All of it!
I can't believe how many calories quickly add up in a simple meal.

I am trying to get down to about 163 to cut my bodyfat %.

I'm telling you, if you simply count your calories, and burn more calories, you'll drop weight.

This is working for me...The program will help you to determine how many calories you need for your daily lifestyle. It will then tell you what is the maximum # of calories you are allowed per day. For me, I am shooting for a 500 calorie deficit per day, to lose 1 pound per week. It may be a bit different for you.

But, the more you exercise, then the more you are allowed to eat.

It's simple...you keep a calorie deficit every day and you will lose weight.

Good Luck

Jentry07

Awards
I have never tried N2BURN but have heard a couple great feedbacks from the product. I do HIIT about 3 days a week and feel it has helped lower my body fat percentage quickly! By losing the buldge, it helps show that six pack hiding under there! I used to do it outdoors, but had such a hard time keeping my intensities consistent and was not having any luck with the fat loss. But I just recently pulled the trigger on a home treadmill from
nordictrackcoupons.com by finding a really inexpensive one, and have definitely seen the results from it. It so much easier to keep the speeds at a consistent rate with the fear of falling off. ha I would recommend giving that workout a try, if you haven't already. It will help fight that buldge and really help you to lean out! Hope this helps, good luck to you!

Rethink

Awards
You need to focus on your fundamentals rather than supplements if you want to achieve your goals.

You need to decide what sort of approach you are going to take towards fat loss. Intermittent fasting or conventional dieting, then consistently follow through for between 3-6 months.

You have a lot of fat to lose it seems and no supplement is going to replace the consistent commitment that is necessary to achieve your goals. Also your if your doctor has put you on HRT it sounds like it is time to reconsider using these supplements.

10 pounds of muscle takes between 15-20 weeks to put on naturally but when you do this you can be certain you will keep that weight and your health is improving. When taking prohormones you really can't be certain whether you are going to keep the weight and your health definitely isn't improving while you take them.

BigRed904

Awards
Get some N2Burn and take 3 before your workout; And if you think you can handle it, add 1-2 scoops of N2KTS. I like N2Burn mainly because of it's thermogenic effects, I sweat like crazy using it pre workout. And that Pre-Workout ****tail I just shared with you is probably my favorite way to go so far.