- 10-11-2011, 09:05 PM
Hey all I'm seriously considering doing carb cycling for awhile to get myself out of this rut. Problem is I'm a cycling instructor and some days I teach 2xs/day and on the days I only teach once I lift weights. Would it be better to have my low carb days when I lift or when I'm only doing cardio??? Or does it even matter?? Thx guys!
- 10-12-2011, 04:25 AM
Here you go - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par30.htm
Ideally you should have higher carbs on weight training days to provide more energy to lift but you can try it both ways and see, which works best for you.
- 10-14-2011, 03:42 AM
yup same - I do cardio on low carb / calorie days. However at the moment Ive dropped a lot of cardio for lifting 5x5 days so end up doing weights on those days. I just try to plan my main carb intake for the day before and after the workout.
10-17-2011, 01:55 PM
10-17-2011, 09:44 PM
10-18-2011, 07:39 PM
10-18-2011, 07:41 PM
10-18-2011, 08:06 PM
This is usually how I do my bulking stages to keep lean. On lifiting days Im high carb on non-lift days I still do some cardio so they're low carb. I dont wanna say I have a "high" carb day - just a cheat meal of something yummy once a week.
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
Similar Forum Threads
- By AndreAnabolic in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 12-18-2008, 02:46 AM
- By BoyFromAus in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2008, 11:26 PM
- By sportf190 in forum Weight LossReplies: 36Last Post: 09-15-2008, 05:25 PM
- By bj22 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2008, 09:14 PM
- By blahblah192 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2006, 01:02 AM