Wife Needs Help...

MRbrace

Awards
Wife had a baby about 6 months ago, she is struggling with a few more pounds in the gut area...(I never say anything)

What is going to be a good supplement to assist her in this journey? I do not want to buy into hype on all these supplements, just wants something with proven results.

TIA

Stri8ted25

Stri8ted25

Awards
if she had a baby 6 months ago I would reccomend any supplement besides basic nutrients (calcium and iron) B/c if shes breast feeding WHATEVER she takes will pass on to your kid. No stimulents for fat burning.

davidq

davidq

Awards
ephderine, caffine,green tea fat burner and clenbural. diet and exc, no sugars foods like coke and chocholate women love that stuff

Stri8ted25

Stri8ted25

Awards
ephderine, caffine,green tea fat burner and clenbural.
^^ Great way to give your kid future health problems...

The best proven thing is.........DIET. If she is breast feeding then she's burning close to about 800cals a day. It took 9 months to put that "weight" on so its gonna take a lil while for it to come off. Also, keep in mind that everytime a woman has a kid it makes it harder to burn fat than before the previous one.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id look to maximizing vitamin/mineral balances. Dont take a multi, take single vitamins and minerals, and take them timely certain minerals actually compete for serum concentration. So when you take a multi you can be just literally pissing out everything you take.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^ Great way to give your kid future health problems...

The best proven thing is.........DIET. If she is breast feeding then she's burning close to about 800cals a day. It took 9 months to put that "weight" on so its gonna take a lil while for it to come off.
EXCELLENT POST!

MRbrace

Awards
Well she stopped breast feeding about three months ago.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well she stopped breast feeding about three months ago.
Stats? Typical Diet? Workout routine?

We need a little more info to give some good advice. Child gestation and birth is hell on a woman body. Most hormones aren't even normalized by six months. And a woman body is made to breastfeed longer than 3 months, so didn't get the full weight loss nature intended from a feeding baby. One problem is TV has trivialized the weight game with regard to baby weight because celebrities are losing everything in mere days somehow.

Give us some of the above info and maybe we can guide you in the right direction. Given the brutal stretching of the abdominal wall for 10 months (Actual gestation time), get her to cut herself some slack for a year.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Since you only asked about a proven weight loss supplement, I won't mention the importance of dieting because I'm sure you're well aware of how important it is. Since she's not breast feeding I'd recommend the ephedrine caffeine stack. It is murdering my appetite, sometimes I forget to eat and have to force myself. It's cheap and definitely proven. Just go to walmart and pick up some Bronkaid or Primatene and a bottle of caffeine pils.

MRbrace

Awards
Since you only asked about a proven weight loss supplement, I won't mention the importance of dieting because I'm sure you're well aware of how important it is. Since she's not breast feeding I'd recommend the ephedrine caffeine stack. It is murdering my appetite, sometimes I forget to eat and have to force myself. It's cheap and definitely proven. Just go to walmart and pick up some Bronkaid or Primatene and a bottle of caffeine pils.
Indeed diet is stressed, ya I forgot about the EC stack until you just brought it up...thats a good idea. I did it a while back and I almost forgot to eat as well. Thanks so much.

dunhill225

dunhill225

Awards
If you look into the real science behind these "fat burner" supps they are almost always inconsequential. You will see the stuff in adds saying "lose 10% more wt than diet alone" but then you look up the study and in 12 weeks group "a" lost 10 lbs and group "b" getting the supps lose 11 lbs.... That's the huge 10% more...lol.

Just have her eat less bro. It really is that simple.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stats? Typical Diet? Workout routine?

We need a little more info to give some good advice. Child gestation and birth is hell on a woman body. Most hormones aren't even normalized by six months. And a woman body is made to breastfeed longer than 3 months, so didn't get the full weight loss nature intended from a feeding baby. One problem is TV has trivialized the weight game with regard to baby weight because celebrities are losing everything in mere days somehow.

Give us some of the above info and maybe we can guide you in the right direction. Given the brutal stretching of the abdominal wall for 10 months (Actual gestation time), get her to cut herself some slack for a year.
Another awesome post! :thumbsup:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
green tea, fish oil, vit c (for cortisol). If her diet and workouts arent on par she can take every supp on the planet and it wont be effective