POSSIBLY the most effective weight loss stack ever!!? (Besides DNP)

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.16%

POSSIBLY the most effective weight loss stack ever!!? (Besides DNP)

So I was just trying to put together the most effective weight loss stack I could fathom and I came up with the following:

1. EC- tried and true, great for energy, nutrient partitioning, and appetite suppression
    2. Alpha-Yohimbine- all the benefits of targeting stubborn fat without the negative stimulatory aspects of normal yohimbine
    3. Acetyl L-Carnitine- helps the free fatty acids be transported into the mitochondria to be utilized for energy
    4. TTA (tetradecylthioacetic acid)- increased mitochondrial proliferation, increased catabolism of fatty acids, antiadiposity, improvement in insulin sensitivity, antioxidant properties, reduced proliferation and induction of apoptosis in rapidly proliferating cells, cell differentiation, and antiinflammatory action, basically body will be more likely to burn fats in both fed and un-fed states
    5. Alpha Lipoic Acid or Slin Sane- used pre-workout to help promote storage of carbs into muscles and not fat
    6. Green Tea Extract- great anti-oxidant benefits and increased nor-epinephrine

Now along with this, a diet high in EFAs, quality fats, quality protein, and a medium intake of carbs would seem most effective.

While I know other supplements like Raspberry Ketones could be implemented, I was mostly trying to cover what I thought would make the biggest difference. Of course a multivitamin would be needed, as well as electrolytes to prevent possible cramping.

I just wanted to see what everyone thinks? Comments greatly appreciated, or suggestions.

If you wanted to go into "hardcore mode," I guess you could even implement this plan with T3 and Clen, cycling the EC with Clen every two weeks and running the T3 for 4-6 weeks. Since Alpha-Yohimbine doesnt have the negative stim effects, I would probably do ECY two weeks on, two weeks off using clen on off weeks, or without clen I would just do EC for two weeks then the Alpha-Yohimbine the next two.

As far as dosing, I would dose EC (25mg E and 200 C) 3x per day, Alpha Yohimbine at 10mg 3x per day, Acetyl L-Carnitine at 2-3g per day, TTA at 2g per day, Alpha Lipoic Acid at 500mg pre and post workout (make sure if using ALA not to also use Slin Sane as it could drive blood glucose levels too low), and Green Tea Extract at 0.5-1.5g per day depending on ECGC content.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.43%

Using fat as source of energy not healthy right?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.42%

Have you tried this yet and was it effective? I was wondering if you could do this teamed with a low carb diet. I think a low carb diet along with the EC is a little bit risk for dehydration but as long as you keep water intake high then it should be fine right?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.16%

Quote Originally Posted by dirty321 View Post
    Have you tried this yet and was it effective? I was wondering if you could do this teamed with a low carb diet. I think a low carb diet along with the EC is a little bit risk for dehydration but as long as you keep water intake high then it should be fine right?
    I haven't started the stack yet because I am currently doing a log for N2-Burn, but after I finish, I most certainly will give it a shot (but probably without the T3 and clen). I dont see any reason why it wouldnt work though, seems to hit the majority of crucial fat burning areas.
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Pretty much exactly what I was running up until this week:
    EC 20mg/200mg 3 x day
    HEAT(Alpha yo) 3 x day
    DCP 7 caps day(2/2/2/1 prebed)

Very effective.

This week I switched to:
    Helios(40mcg clen/5.4mg yo) x 1ml pre-workout/cardio
    Oral Clen x 60mcg
    DCP 7 caps a day
    HEAT x 3

I will run this for 3 weeks, with 1mg keto on week 3.
  6. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
    Not true, sorry.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
    Why not? as a vital part of the body's chemistry, cholesterol is used to produce the steroid hormones required for normal development and functioning.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.42%

I don't know how anyone could say using fat as a source of energy is just plain not healthy. Fat is the highest calorie per gram of the 3 basic nutrients which I suppose one could attribute to being the wost one calorie restricting wise. I think overall the one that does any damage would be protein because (correct me if im wrong) excessive protein intake speeds up aging and also can cause small but still consistent kidney damage that comes from the buildup of excess ketones. The basic rule is that all of the should be balanced with protein going about 30% of your daily intake but fat being a higher calorie per gram you would do a 60/40 split with carbs being the 60. I guess what it all comes down to anyway is just moderation in general but all these nutrients are things that the human body needs in one way or another in order to perform healthy bodily function.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  295 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.87%

hello wondering if i can get a pm as to where people are getting helios from

Similar Forum Threads

1. What are some effective weight loss pills?
    By dealrocker in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 10:42 PM
  2. what type of weight loss pills are most effective?
    By hawkeyesrule in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 01:53 AM
  3. Are weight loss drugs really effective??
    By couponalbum in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 04:16 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 03:04 PM
  5. Scientific Guidelines for Effective Weight Loss
    By jjohn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 01:53 PM