Albuterol stack, got some questions

toedion

Awards
I'm going to start a Albuterol stack with caffeine and maybe aspirin. I have an Inhaler for the Albuterol which is 90 mcg per use. How much should I take a day along with the caffeine and maybe aspirin? I know the inhaler is much more potent than the capsules.

Stri8ted25

Stri8ted25

Awards
I had pretty much given up on Clenbuterol a couple of years ago because for my own personal reasons (I had experienced much better results with Ephedrine and Caffeine). Then, a couple of weeks ago, I tried my first bottle of Albuterol, mostly out of curiosity…and wow! I like it much more than Clenbuterol.
I know it has to do w clen as well, but this article makes it seem like you dnt even need the caffeine or Asprin.

http://www.isteroids.com/steroids/Clenbuterol vs. Albuterol.html

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Just to ask the question, someone please confirm. Isn't the molecular structure of Albuterol heavier than clen? Therefore, the dose in mgs is higher. I believe an albuterol cycle is ran at 4-6mgs a day. Which means ur gonna go through about an inhaler a day lol. But let someone confirm my response first.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use to use albuterol at 4mg twice a day...

wellsoci

wellsoci

Awards
1000 micrograms (mcg)= 1 milligram (mg)

So to get 6mg, u will need to go through a whole inhaler. It wont work, buy albuterol tabs.

toedion

Awards
Damn, alright. I'll see what I can do. I wanna get to 8-10% body fat before Jan. Which should be easy. Thanks for the input.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Ha ha -- yeah, your inhaler won't work, you need much higher dosages than that. You don't need caffeine with it, but honestly, you'll probably see better results out of an EC stack.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also just to top it off im pretty sure inhalation of albuterol is not the same as taking tabs, because the inhilations really only affects the lungs

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start a Albuterol stack with caffeine and maybe aspirin. I have an Inhaler for the Albuterol which is 90 mcg per use. How much should I take a day along with the caffeine and maybe aspirin? I know the inhaler is much more potent than the capsules.
An inhaler is the worst way to dose albuterol, oral tabs or caps are best.