Diet check any opinions?

toofat

toofat

Awards
I am currently 5 7 190lbs and need to be at least 170. My question is does anyone have a better form of cutting. I hate cardio... I still lift 5 times a week and I am stuck at a desk all day. My diet is all over the place and I am looking for a steady constant intake that wont leave me feeling lathergic or cost me too much mucscle. here is the breakdown.

6 AM 2 scoop protein shake 46g Protein 380 cals
9 AM Greek Yogart and Protein bar 35g protein 330 cals
Noon Tuna and Spinach Leaf 35g 240 cals
3 PM 1 scoop protein shake and handful of raw almonds 29g protein 350 cals
5 PM workout
Post shake 2 scoop protein 46g 380 cals

Totals: 191g Protein 1680 cals

Too much, too little? My current supplements are Super Amino with my shakes, fish oil, and 1MR pre workout. I drink a lot of shakes cause of they are easy on the go. The last time I lost weight fast was 1200 cals a day at 200g protein. However, I have not tried to cut and 3 years and at 5 7 190, I dont think this will work. Trying to keep as much as possible but get a smaller waist line. Any help is appreciated. I am between 15-16% BF at the moment.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You waited 20 minutes for a reply? I hope you have more patience when it comes to dieting. :)

You barely have a meal in there and tuna with spinach is your only 'whole food' meal.

Your calories are very low. The quality of food you are eating is also very low.

I would start there.

toofat

toofat

Awards
You waited 20 minutes for a reply? I hope you have more patience when it comes to dieting. :)

You barely have a meal in there and tuna with spinach is your only 'whole food' meal.

Your calories are very low. The quality of food you are eating is also very low.

I would start there.
yeah I am really impatient. Need to drop the BF fast and being stuck at a desk all day is hindering my food options. I am so sick of chicken and tuna from my bulk that I am looking for any suggetions on a consistant intake.

ken22

ken22

Awards
whole foods more protein, no carbs and early fasted cardio. hitt

toofat

toofat

Awards
whole foods more protein, no carbs and early fasted cardio. hitt
can you give more examples of whole foods. My protein intake is primarily shakes cause I am burned out on chicken and eggs. I have tuna in the afternoon but not sure how to completly eliminate carbs. Also fasted cardio in the mornings is an option, but if I could only get to the gym in the evenings do you have any suggestions. Thanks for the reply.