half the man...(figuratively)

parmaham

Awards
so....

17336_231721077755_641952755_3358245_1601627_n.JPG

26256_10150121406825287_677235286_11458022_8308694_n.JPG

that was at newyear.

at a grand total of 143 kg or 315 pounds.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i got sick of being morbidly obese one day and started eating right and i have run basically everyday since then.

been getting in the gym recently

and this is me an hour ago @ 88kg or 192 pounds. and 6'2

phpmycCU9AM.jpg

though i might share because this site has really helped with nutrition and such.
peace

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
People shouldn't buy into all that jared & subway bullsh*t, and just get off their lazy asses and train.

Good job, keep it up man! Be sure to lean bulk when putting on mass as you'll always be more prone to putting fat back on again (same with me).

Hyperion

Hyperion

Awards
WOW!!!! Absolutely incredible mate! Awesome! You should be a motivational speaker for other overweight and obese people. I know plenty of people who want to lose weight but can't because they are too weak to make that difficult start and feel that because they're 150 pounds overweight, it will take at least 50 before they can notice a difference and therefore never get the very much needed psychological boost to continue.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
do you have a lot of loose skin from all the weightloss?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
truly motivational man!!

Congratz on your transformation!

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
very cool brah. Keep up the hard work. I did the same thing 7-8 years ago. 340 to 160 and now back up to 225. Keeping it off is a challenge but the gym will definitely help.

parmaham

Awards
have got a bit of skin left, but i have good health insurance so it gets cut off soon.
i have started a GCA stack, as ephedrine is illegal where i live. @ 45,200,150
so i will try and drop the rest.
what are all your thoughts on Salbutamol? my brother has a prescription so i could get it legit.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
have got a bit of skin left, but i have good health insurance so it gets cut off soon.
i have started a GCA stack, as ephedrine is illegal where i live. @ 45,200,150
so i will try and drop the rest.
what are all your thoughts on Salbutamol? my brother has a prescription so i could get it legit.
How much more do you want to lose, your 6'2" not sure if you really want to be under 185

parmaham

Awards
i don't want to be huge, just toned.
and i have got a fair bit to go, i just don't know if it will be able to come out of the loose skin...

what would be the best way to go about gaining strength not so much muscle size training wise?

carnivalhobo

Awards
i don't want to be huge, just toned.
and i have got a fair bit to go, i just don't know if it will be able to come out of the loose skin...

what would be the best way to go about gaining strength not so much muscle size training wise?
Don't worry, lifting weights for a few months (or years even) isnt going to make you huge. Keep your calories around maintenance and just recomp your way slowly to the place where you want to be.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
lol at accidentally getting too huge.

people cycle steroids for months and dont get huge.

it takes a while.