Time to lose weight.. HELP

GIANTwoffer

Awards
Heres the breakdown. Im 20 years old, Im 20% bf, lowest ive gotten to was 17.5. Im about 195 pounds, 6'1. got a good amount of muscle. I have extra fat around the hips, chest and lower abdomen (bitch tits kinda). Ive taken sups to get huge in the past, looked the same as i do now, this time last year (on sust 250 and deca, except i weighed 215 haha, yea i ****ed up but its all way behind me). So i havent taken any supplements in a long time, I have been trying to eat healthy to lose weight.. hasnt worked out to well. Heres what i can get my hands on (basically what ive been eating). I would like to cut my bf to 12-15, this way when i begin to lift to bulk, i wont look more chubby than ripped.

breakfast:
6 egg whites
bowl of cherios
2 each of: cantelope, honey dew, pinapple
2 glasses 2% milk, 1 glass applejuice

lunch:
salad (lots lettuce, preferably darker greens): green peppers, cellery, brocclii, tomoatos, carrots, cuccumbers
banana
2 glasses 2%

snack (after workout on work days):
apple, banana
protein shake (optimal nutrition whey= 1.5 scoop)

dinner:
salad (same as above)
meat (my dining hall always has decent meat, with nutritional facts **---> recomendations on (A) what to look for so i know which to eat based off rest of diet, what to replace this with, theres pasta.. lunch meat lol, theres a ''smart eating'' section that i can just eat at)

night snack (before 11):
oatmeal (2 packets flavored)

any recomendations? thanks.

My WORKOUT:

SUN: 25 mins interval speeds (30 seconds 85%, 30 seconds 40%..repeat)
MON: 5x5 on incline bench/regular bench (change EOweek), 5x5 cleans to barbell shoulder press
TUES: 25 mins interval speeds (30 seconds 85%, 30 seconds 40%..repeat)
WED: 5x5 barbell tuck (back), 5x5 tricep dips (weighted), 5x5 bicep pullups
THURS: 25 mins interval speeds (30 seconds 85%, 30 seconds 40%..repeat)
FRI: OFF (sophmore in college..ill be drinkin but stickin to a low amount and always clear liquor)
SAT: OFF (most likely) or 3.5 mile jog to center city and back (depending on how much i drink haha)

Supplements:
I am coming off a letro cycle this next 7 days. using tamoxifen for rebound for 3-4 weeks.

I have and plan to use after i lower my bf%:
On cycle-
H-drol
Methyl 1-d
*i know its heavy to stack two methyls (i have mucho liver care and will preload it for 2 weeks)
Liver care
fish oil
joint care
tribulus

OFF cycle-
T-bomb II
DAA
Formastane
Tamoxifen
fish oil
joint care

Theres everything about me.

Hopefully i can get some answers cause im ready to SWEAT+WORKHARD+BE CONSISTENT an lose the extra baby fat bull **** ive had for soo long.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Keep it simple. Drop the sugars bro... That's why... Cheerios? Have plain old oatmeal with some whey in it instead. Drop the juices. They spike insulin badly...
Drop oatmeal at night and have cottage cheese or a caesin shake.
Instead of a the fruits at brekky, sub in berries. Low GI and tasty. Add in cinnamon and lemon and apple cider vinegar where applicable. Will help insulin control.

Each meal should be:
Protein,carb,fat(essential like
Olive oil and avacado) Do NOT use flaxseed oil !!!

Any questions PM me

GIANTwoffer

Awards
thanks for the advice runner_79, ill post up a tweaked version of my above to see if its any better (with your advice added).

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
no worries man...
If i could i would give you some ways to just eliminate grains all together and use sweet potato in moderation instead...bump up your saturated fat levels...but thats just me..
not everyone is the same but PALEO has helped a lot of leaning out issues.

PM me for any help or whatever you need :)

GIANTwoffer

Awards
breakfast:
6 egg whites
1 packet oatmeal with a scoop of whey (ON whey), tsp each of cinnimon and apple cider vinegar
2 glasses 2% milk, 1 glass gatorade

lunch:
salad (lots lettuce, preferably darker greens): green peppers, cellery, brocclii, tomoatos, carrots, cuccumbers, +AVACADO
banana
2 glasses 2%, 1 glass gatorade

snack: (after workout on work days)
apple, banana
1 packet oatmeal mixed with 1 scoop whey (ON whey), tsp each of cinnimon and apple cider vinegar

dinner:
salad (same as above) +AVACADO
meat (my dining hall always has decent meat, with nutritional facts **---> recomendations on (A) what to look for so i know which to eat based off rest of diet, what to replace this with, theres pasta.. lunch meat lol, theres a ''smart eating'' section that i can just eat at)

night snack (before 11):
cottage cheese+strawberries or blue berries or rasberries (ocassionally if necessary cantelope, pinapple, and honey dew, if i go to dining hall for 4th meal)

RUNNER_79 ****? whats flax seed oil in that i had listed in the original? and do you see anywhere i could possibly add lemon juice?

Thanks

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
breakfast:
6 egg whites
1 packet oatmeal with a scoop of whey (ON whey), tsp each of cinnimon and apple cider vinegar
2 glasses 2% milk, 1 glass gatorade

lunch:
salad (lots lettuce, preferably darker greens): green peppers, cellery, brocclii, tomoatos, carrots, cuccumbers, +AVACADO
banana
2 glasses 2%, 1 glass gatorade

snack: (after workout on work days)
apple, banana
1 packet oatmeal mixed with 1 scoop whey (ON whey), tsp each of cinnimon and apple cider vinegar

dinner:
salad (same as above) +AVACADO

night snack (before 11):
cottage cheese+strawberries or blue berries or rasberries (ocassionally if necessary cantelope, pinapple, and honey dew, if i go to dining hall for 4th meal)

RUNNER_79 ****? whats flax seed oil in that i had listed in the original? and do you see anywhere i could possibly add lemon juice?

Thanks
I was just giving you a heads up if there was a reason you may have ever used the flax oil...Its a dirty trick with that stuff...
looks a lot better man. Impressive. failing to plan is planning to fail

i would honestly drop the milk at lunch. Even though its low fat, LOW FAT IS LACED WITH EXTRA HIDDEN SUGARS. stay with full fat at breakfast if possible to. limit to 1/2 avacado a day...dense food. Look to add olive oil to salad.

oatmeal is better pre workout with some cinnamon and some protein. Post workout is where you wanna hit the muscles with a fast sugar like the banana or honey. maybe a shake with a teaspoon of honey and banana blended in.

cutting: minimum of 1g protein per/lb body weight. when you start to get a better feel for how your body is going with the energy and eating, then start to look at shifting the majority of your carbs pre and post workout. Will increase lean mass gains and cut at the same time.

Enjoy and dont be afraid to ask for help :)

GIANTwoffer

Awards
i love you. no homo. i feel bad though..yesterday u said no juices (i had two apple juice glasses on my plate..wasted um hah) today its lunch time and u say no milk.. (waste them lol, people are going hungry and thirsty in philly and im sendin back trys full of juice and milk lmao)

im gnna eat this salad now, then post up yet another tweaked plan.

thanks a million man

GIANTwoffer

Awards
to make your life easier i put stars where the changes are and bolded a question.

breakfast:
6 egg whites
2 glasses whole milk**, 1 glass gatorade

lunch:
salad (lots lettuce, preferably darker greens): green peppers, cellery, brocclii, tomoatos, carrots, cuccumbers, +AVACADO (**only half or less per day btwn lunch and dinner)
banana
2 glass gatorade**

snack:
(PREWORKOUT)*
(POSTWORKOUT)* +assuming a by a shake of honey and banana u mena use water + whey as a base???
1 scoop whey+scoop of honey
banana
+or shake of the three togeather (gotta grip a blender from back home)

dinner:
salad (same as above) +AVACADO (**only half or less per day btwn lunch and dinner)

night snack (before 11):

once this is finalized ill post up the projected numbers for the day for this plan.

Thanks again

:1244:

Ganched

Awards
What worked for me, and I can't speak highly enough about the program (of which I have no affiliation) is the Warrior Diet. It is a metabolic eating plan in which you under-eat for most of the day, and then overeat for the last four hours of your day. I adopted the paleo diet elements (no whites, grains, etc) and the timing for meals in the Warrior Diet, and it truly worked for me... not a diet but a lifestyle change ...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Once you start a diet it becomes a lifestyle