Juice for dinner
- 09-03-2011, 01:52 AM
- 09-03-2011, 04:02 AM
Sh*t, I'm in the same boat as you. I hate veggies so I just ordered a $250 juicer! Need some good recipes!
09-04-2011, 06:32 PM
Sure I did a total juice fast for 12 days..what are you looking to juice? I would recommend this for a start: 1 cucumber, 3 carrots, 1 granny smith apple, 2-3 kale leaves, 4 celery stalks and 1/4 of a lemon.. Should make 15-20 oz.
09-05-2011, 01:23 PM
The trick is to pick something with a strong taste to counteract the dull tasting 'good' foods.
Carrot, Apples and Pineapples form a staple bulk/taste source for almost all drinks.
Basically anything goes, but you either have to hold your nose shut or stick in something overpoweringly strong tasting in there too.
09-05-2011, 01:24 PM
09-05-2011, 02:18 PM
09-05-2011, 11:29 PM
My stupid juicer is on backorder right now! I guess it doesn't matter since I'm going on vacation in 1.5 weeks anyway. But, I'm actually going to do this, with the addition of protein though once I get back. I'll be priming my body for a month so I'm hoping this will help to kickstart it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By drvinnybombat in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 18Last Post: 12-26-2010, 10:54 PM
- By reptone in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2010, 07:08 PM
- By Burner in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2009, 03:48 AM
- By powelson86 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2009, 06:41 PM
- By Catch24 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2006, 07:54 PM