Advice for my cutting stack?

SDSMS

Awards
Hey guys,

First off I'm: 6'3" 217lbs
Lift 5 days a week with a cardio session after each
Diet: mostly all complex carbs and lean protein with low fats at the moment so I'm not taking in any additional fat while I'm trying to lose. (similar diet to the Kris Gethin trainer on bb.com.
I am to the point where I need to get that last 15 lbs or so off and be nice and cut. I'm looking to set up a nice little stack to help go along with my diet and training.

So far I'm taking fairly standard staple supps:

Fish Oil
Green Tea
Vit C
CLA
Multi
Protein Powder
Xtend BCAA's

I'm looking to add in some supps that will aid in fat loss. I've ran some thermo's in the past with some success here and there. It may be that I tried taking them when I was still a lot bigger so I didnt really see the effects of them. I was reading about people running and estrogen blocker such as Erase and possibly a test booster while cutting and that it helps them lean out and spare muscle. What do you guys think about approaching it that way? Or is there a better stack that would be more beneficial? Any advice and recommendations is appreciated! Thanks!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You understand that too low fat dietary works against your goal right?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

First off I'm: 6'3" 217lbs
Lift 5 days a week with a cardio session after each
Diet: mostly all complex carbs and lean protein with low fats at the moment so I'm not taking in any additional fat while I'm trying to lose. (similar diet to the Kris Gethin trainer on bb.com.
I am to the point where I need to get that last 15 lbs or so off and be nice and cut. I'm looking to set up a nice little stack to help go along with my diet and training.

So far I'm taking fairly standard staple supps:

Fish Oil
Green Tea
Vit C
CLA
Multi
Protein Powder
Xtend BCAA's

I'm looking to add in some supps that will aid in fat loss. I've ran some thermo's in the past with some success here and there. It may be that I tried taking them when I was still a lot bigger so I didnt really see the effects of them. I was reading about people running and estrogen blocker such as Erase and possibly a test booster while cutting and that it helps them lean out and spare muscle. What do you guys think about approaching it that way? Or is there a better stack that would be more beneficial? Any advice and recommendations is appreciated! Thanks!
Start with you diet first. For supplements your above list looks great. Solid essentials. If you are looking to add a real edge to everything look into to main mechanisms:

1) Targeted fat loss - Find a product with pure Rauwolscine HCl like Alpha-T2
2) Estrogen reduction - with a product like Erase

Combine these two, like in the Alpha-T2 + Erase stack, and a leaner physique will be easily obtainable. But in order for everything to roll right your diet has to be on point.

SDSMS

Awards
Ya I understand that but I guess I'm just hesitant on taking in fats although I know it helps in the correct amounts.

I like the idea of t-2 and erase stack. What about using something like need 2 slin as well? Or would that just be adding in too much

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep it in mind if you aren't getting the results you expect. Not enough saturated fats = lower hormone levels....

SDSMS

Awards
Keep it in mind if you aren't getting the results you expect. Not enough saturated fats = lower hormone levels....
Thanks, I have heard of that before. May have to start adding in that natty peanut butter haha

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks, I have heard of that before. May have to start adding in that natty peanut butter haha
Or eat some egg yolks?egg whites are rendered useless without the yolk. All the soluble vitamins are in the yolk to help whites give you the extra protein. Complete protein just like salmon

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
use the stack you have planned out. It will work if your diet is there. Other supps mentioned would be nice but they will not do a thing without a proper diet.

SDSMS

Awards
Thanks guys, finalizing my stack that I'll order later today. Diet is on point and after a Costco run I'm all set! Haha

Looks I'm going to run Erase and Alpha T-2. Is it worth going for the one that also had OEP or is that not worth it? And any thoughts on the need 2 slin? Or would that be very beneficial?

Overall my stack would look like: Erase, Alpha T-2, and Need 2 Slin

Going to run it for about a month and see where I'm at. Any last opinions? I appreciate all the help you guys have given me!

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
As everyone else said, the fat in your diet is not going to inhibit your weight loss, but a lack of fat in your diet might. The calories are what's important above all. Do you know the precise number of calories per day you're taking in?