- 08-15-2011, 12:18 AM
- 08-15-2011, 12:23 AM
Wow, there's many ways.
Jump on LeanGains for 1, i've already had great success on that **** and i've only been on it for like a month. If you dont give a **** about muscle, then cardio away. Do some sprints, jogging, fast paced walking. If you're into supps theres a **** load of them out there. Phytoserms-347, that's a good t-booster, and MANY more supps, but supps are a waste of time if you're diet and exercise isn't right.Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
- 08-15-2011, 01:05 AM
/ThreadBy believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
08-15-2011, 02:55 AM
08-15-2011, 03:12 AM
08-15-2011, 03:24 AM
08-15-2011, 12:07 PM
Cut out carbs.
08-16-2011, 03:10 PM
08-16-2011, 03:50 PM
What sort of dieting strategies are you utilizing? Are you familiar with training? What are your stats? Giving us a little bit more information about yourself will help us make a decision on what approach would work best for you.
didnt think that it was spam until further investigating. You got me.
PES - PM me anytime for any questions
"Like" us on Facebook
Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
08-18-2011, 10:33 PM
you will have to lose weight all together to lose it on your face, so do cardio exercises, jump rope, walking, jogging and swimming.
Similar Forum Threads
- By scouseman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2011, 06:04 AM
- By acwingfoot in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2010, 07:18 PM
- By hop2it in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 04-30-2009, 09:09 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 09-23-2007, 05:54 PM
- By DAdams91982 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2005, 11:41 AM