Palumbo Diet lose based Keto Diet

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey everyone, I dont post on here much anymore. At least as much as a should, i appologize. Anyways, I've been following a the Palumbo based diet for about 5 weeks now. I DO NOT want to say this is THE palumbo diet, you have to pay for his help etc..... This is simply what i found via google search that anyone can......

Meal 1: 5 whole eggs (omega 3) + 4 egg whites
Meal 2: 50gr whey in water + 2 TBS Natty peanut butter
Meal 3: 8oz chicken + 1/2 up almonds, cashews or walnuts
Meal 4: 50gr whey in water + 2 TBS Natty peanut butter
Meal 5: 8oz Salmon or 80/20 ground beef + 1TBS Olive Oil
Meal 6: 50gr whey in water + 2 TBS Natty peanut butter

I think the diet I found called for 1tbs natty pb in shakes, I wanted more pb flavor so i went with 2 its only 1 more gram of carbs so whatever. I also did 2 fiber shakes a day. getting 20gr/day from these, i used sugar free store brand fiber drinks.

Supplements:
-I took the ECY stack; 25mg Ephedra, 200mg Caffiene, 5mg Yohimbe. I did this twice a day, upon waking and about 5hrs later 30min before meals.

-I took White Flood before workouts, either 1 or 2 scoops depened on the day. The White Raspberry flavor tastes like crap btw, I have drank a lot of stuff and this gives me chills. I suck it down for the 100servings for $30 though if thats any reference

-I try and remember to throw glutamine in my shakes but its hit or miss. Same with taking BC+EAA after my workouts. Ive used those when I remember, about 50/50

Training:

-Training was all over the place, wasnt really on a specific split. I usually stuck to the same principles though. 9 sets back/chest/shoulders, 12 sets for legs, and 6 sets for arms. Each workout started with a power movement for low reps and moved to is movement for 10-15reps.

-Cardio has been missing, i usually manage about 2 hrs a week, tops. this is 30min post workout or 30min on a day I didnt train.

Carb ups:
-I usually did a half day carb up on sunday, getting in about 500gr of carbs maybe. Usually whatever my gf made for sunday dinner and dessert after. No depleation workout or anything like that, id eat my normal meals up to this point then have a cheat meal that kind of drug its feet til the evening.

Results:
-Well in 5 weeks I am down 7lbs total and my waist is down 3" no major measurements are down more than 1/4" and strength has about stayed the same, maybe 1 rep here or there on my powermovements but I think this may be die more to the inconsistent training methods ive been using.

I love this diet, ive done ketos before but for some reason I can easily stick to this. Not really sure what it is about it but im hooked and the results speak for themselves. I am going to continue this diet for 10 weeks total. I am going to start taking a cortisol product (probably reduce-XT) and lipo-6 black with ephedra (got a bottle laying around). I'll keep the diet the same and just up the cardio. I'll repost my final results and probably post pictures, I dont have any now but there are some up here of me to give you guys a rough idea of things.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW!!!

Where you been at bud?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
coaching what?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahhh... thats cool. I am about to volunteer with a local football team here.

Anyway hope all is well and you are here to stay for a while