Summer Cut cycle

88wsu

Awards
So im in my fourth week of my cycle and this is probley a little late to fix now, but i wanted to run this by and see what people thought.

Background....
Hdrol 75mg-6 weeks
Pstanz 4 weeks 200mg 5-6 250mg

Goal:
Drop B/F try and keep muscle

Workout:
5-day workout
Monday-Arms
Tuesday-Legs
Wednesday-Chest
Thursday-Shoulders
Friday- Back

Cardio all five day 20min in the morning

Heres how i started my diet at the beginning of June.

Meal 1
10 egg whites
1/2 cup oat meal

Meal 2
2 scoops whey
Banana

Meal 3
8oz chicken Breast
1/2 cup rice
1/2 cup greens

Meal 4
6oz Turkey breast on 2 whole weat bread
1 cup yogurt (light)

Pre-Post Workout
2 scoops whey
1/2 cup oat meal

Meal 5
8oz chicken Breast Or Steak
1/2 cup rice
1/2 cup greens

Meal 6
2 scoops Whey

Saw some good results went from 315 all the way down to 285 started my cycle went back up to 295 freak out (even tough i knew i would gain by being on cycle) and started to cut more out of my diet

Meal 1
10 egg whites
1/2 cup oat meal

Meal 2
2 scoops whey (with Water)

Meal 3
8oz chicken Breast
1/2 cup rice
1/2 cup greens

Meal 4
6oz Turkey breast on 1 whole weat bread ripped in half

Pre-Post Workout
2 scoops whey
Barley a 1/4 of cup of oatmeal

Meal 5
8oz chicken Breast (just chicken)
1/2 cup rice
1/2 cup greens

Meal 6
2 scoops Whey

Any Suggestions?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
So im in my fourth week of my cycle and this is probley a little late to fix now, but i wanted to run this by and see what people thought.Background....Hdrol 75mg-6 weeksPstanz 4 weeks 200mg 5-6 250mgGoal:Drop B/F try and keep muscle Workout:5-day workout Monday-ArmsTuesday-LegsWednesday-ChestThursday-ShouldersFriday- BackCardio all five day 20min in the morningHeres how i started my diet at the beginning of June.Meal 110 egg whites1/2 cup oat mealMeal 22 scoops wheyBananaMeal 38oz chicken Breast1/2 cup rice1/2 cup greensMeal 46oz Turkey breast on 2 whole weat bread1 cup yogurt (light)Pre-Post Workout2 scoops whey1/2 cup oat mealMeal 58oz chicken Breast Or Steak 1/2 cup rice1/2 cup greensMeal 62 scoops WheySaw some good results went from 315 all the way down to 285 started my cycle went back up to 295 freak out (even tough i knew i would gain by being on cycle) and started to cut more out of my dietMeal 110 egg whites1/2 cup oat mealMeal 22 scoops whey (with Water)Meal 38oz chicken Breast1/2 cup rice1/2 cup greensMeal 46oz Turkey breast on 1 whole weat bread ripped in halfPre-Post Workout2 scoops wheyBarley a 1/4 of cup of oatmealMeal 58oz chicken Breast (just chicken)1/2 cup rice1/2 cup greensMeal 62 scoops WheyAny Suggestions?
Ok. Not bad.Drop the late carbs and shift lunch carbs to a post workout.Carbs 1st thing morning and post w/o. Drop all the egg whites and have 3 whole eggs. Body will use the saturated fats for energy and will spare more carbs for muscle glycogen and building. 2 days on 1 day off. On off days cycle to a very low carb day but increase good fats. Eat at 300 under maintenance. Dont Over train because itf will increase cortisol and screw metabolism.Eat clean, no sodas and sugars and yes fruit is natures candy...any questions ask away

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
are you on the hdrol and pstanz now??

88wsu

Awards
Yes i am on my 5th week now, finishing up next week

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
add some more cals or drop the cardio a bit once you hit pct. Or you wont be able to hold on to new muscle gains. They need time to mature before you can go back to hardcore cutting without losing all of them.