loss of vascularity?

quakebks

Awards
hey guys.... so im not lean to start with but have pretty decent forearm vascularity. then i started a diet a little over a week ago (low carb) and now it seems my vascularity has dissappeared? i cant really figure out why that would be.... i figured someone might could give me an explanation. thanks

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
8% bf or lower would help.

quakebks

Awards
i have no idea what ur talking about..... i said i had vascularity, started diet, now have no vascularity

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I SAID GET DOWN TO 8% BF OR LOWER.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Lowering you carbohydrates will decrease the vascularity in many. The hormone insulin, necessary to partition carbohydrates from the blood to muscles, brain, fat, wherever, has a vasodialtive effect and will expand blood vessels and bring out vascularity. You'll notice the most vascularity after a meal that is pretty much simple sugar (such as desert, candy, etc) because the insulinogenic effect is greatest. Hope this helps you! As you lose fat, you will notice vascularity more and more and if it's really important to you, I'm sure a good nitric oxide product may be worth it. Once you achieve your goals, maybe you can incorporate more carbohydrates into your diet and utilize some Na-R-ALA before the carb containing meals. Na-R-ALA gives roadmap vascularity with continued daily use as well. It helps me take in more carbs without getting fat.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Force of green is spot on.

A trick some use while low carbing it is glycerol or glycerol monosterate (or as force of green has already relayed: mainstream nitric oxide boosters will work but agmatine is superior to arginine)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
all nitric oxide booster's dont do their job all that well.

quakebks

Awards
thanks force, the carb depletion is what i thought it would be from but i didnt know for sure and you just reassured me

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You're welcome. Good luck with the lowered carbs!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lowering you carbohydrates will decrease the vascularity in many. The hormone insulin, necessary to partition carbohydrates from the blood to muscles, brain, fat, wherever, has a vasodialtive effect and will expand blood vessels and bring out vascularity. You'll notice the most vascularity after a meal that is pretty much simple sugar (such as desert, candy, etc) because the insulinogenic effect is greatest. Hope this helps you! As you lose fat, you will notice vascularity more and more and if it's really important to you, I'm sure a good nitric oxide product may be worth it. Once you achieve your goals, maybe you can incorporate more carbohydrates into your diet and utilize some Na-R-ALA before the carb containing meals. Na-R-ALA gives roadmap vascularity with continued daily use as well. It helps me take in more carbs without getting fat.
Great post here!! Spot on....:goodpost:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Force of green is spot on.

A trick some use while low carbing it is glycerol or glycerol monosterate (or as force of green has already relayed: mainstream nitric oxide boosters will work but agmatine is superior to arginine)
I love agmatine.