- Cheeseburger
- Chicken Fajitas
- Chicken McNuggets
- Egg McMuffin
- Filet 'o Fish
- French Fries
- Hamburger
- McChicken
- "McD.L.T." - I have no idea which burger this is...
- McRib Sandwich
- Milkshakes
- Quarter Pounders

Attachments

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
McDonalds? Boooooo!! :D

MadChild

Awards
pete likes Burger King.

In Canada, Madonald's is trying to get on the "healthy" bandwagon, the USA has yet to follow suit. They have things called flatbreads where it's just the stuff in a salad wrapped up in a flatbread, like a wrap. They also have a chicken breast burger on a whole wheat bun and bbq sauce, no mayonaise or anything. Yogurt parfait, I don't think it's too healthy but it's low fat yogurt with frozen berries.
Edit: here's the link. I think if you're going to cheat at McDick's you should go for the lighter choices.
http://www.mcdonalds.ca/en/lighterchoices/index.asp

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
YEAH BOOOOO! although egg mcmuffins do creep into my dreams here and there ;)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
pete likes Burger King.

In Canada, Madonald's is trying to get on the "healthy" bandwagon, the USA has yet to follow suit. They have things called flatbreads where it's just the stuff in a salad wrapped up in a flatbread, like a wrap. They also have a chicken breast burger on a whole wheat bun and bbq sauce, no mayonaise or anything. Yogurt parfait, I don't think it's too healthy but it's low fat yogurt with frozen berries.
Edit: here's the link. I think if you're going to cheat at McDick's you should go for the lighter choices.
http://www.mcdonalds.ca/en/lighterchoices/index.asp
wow...whole wheat grilled chicken looks good man....this only in canada though? i havent crept into a mickeyD's in half a lifetime so i dont know about the "new" menu choices. If these choices are a staple of their menu, might have to grab one on the go.....Sage

MadChild

Awards
I don't think it's available in the US yet but if this "war on obesity" continues, you can bet American MacDonald's will take a page from our book.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
American McDonald's have the Grilled Chicken Flatbread, I'm not sure about the other stuff.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Dudes, just the thought of McD's sends a chill down my spine...

Read: I think Mickey D's be some nasty **** ;)

LG. :cool:

MadChild

Awards
You want a cheat meal. Check this shiz out.

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0744/

hungry man. It's so American it's not funny. I get a kick out of their commercials, especially the one where guys are stacking sand bags for a flood and one guy blows away because he didn't have much for dinner. It's catering to the obese. :gore: